Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    She was suspended because of public pressure from both sides saying that Barron should not be the target of this kind of thing.
    Suspended. Not fired.

Not bad enough to be removed.

Shame she is a pretty girl, but pretty has always meant more than enough screws missing.

And to her don't target my family business... Turn about is fair business.
    you put yourself out there that's what you get. She cares about her family but doesn't understand that screaming fuck you fuck this and fuck that is attacking everyone and their families.

If you attack people, you CAN expect to have the same happen. As an American and say I started pissing on all euro flags and saying death to them and catching them on fire, oh and soccer teams as well. I can bet EVERYONE in these forums would lose their minds.

oh, nvm, I see, she used a lame device and didn't go raw and dirty, two finger hold. LAME.
    Last edited by omfgreally; 2017-07-07 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    Shame she is a pretty girl, but pretty has always meant more than enough screws missing.

And to her don't target my family business... Turn about is fair business.
    you put yourself out there that's what you get. She cares about her family but doesn't understand that screaming fuck you fuck this and fuck that is attacking everyone and their families.

If you attack people, you CAN expect to have the same happen. As an American and say I started pissing on all euro flags and saying death to them and catching them on fire, oh and soccer teams as well. I can bet EVERYONE in these forums would lose their minds.

oh, BTW doesn't the video show all of her pussy? I hope it's shaved. link please.
    Well, I'd just suspect at that point it was a fetish and move on.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it, Shes crying that she used free speech and others used free speech to attack her back?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Suspended. Not fired.

Not bad enough to be removed.
    Indefinite suspension. She no longer works on the show.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I don't get it, Shes crying that she used free speech and others used free speech to attack her back?
    No, she accepts that she's getting attacked...she's "crying" because her entire family is being attacked.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, she accepts that she's getting attacked...she's "crying" because her entire family is being attacked.
    So shes crying over Free Speech?, ahh ok, Gotcha.

So in her own words "What don't you people understand? You're celebrating freedom while damning me for doing the same. You can't have it both ways,"

Indefinite suspension. She no longer works on the show.

- - - Updated - - -

She'll be back later. If she was terminated, she'd be terminated.

And again. Highly doubt she is sorry about her joke. That is a PR apology.

It is...because those consequences are solely on the person...not their family.
    wait, losing your job has no effects on your family? what?

Remember the guy who yelled at a Chik Fil A drive through worker over the company founder's anti-gay stance? Went from $200k a year to living in a goddamn RV. Nope, no effects on the family there.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2167969
    Last edited by spanishninja; 2017-07-07 at 01:12 AM.

So shes crying over Free Speech?, ahh ok, Gotcha.
    Rape and Death Threats are not covered under free speech. And, once again, she doesn't care that she's being targeted. She's asking people not to target her family.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rape and Death Threats are not covered under free speech. And, once again, she doesn't care that she's being targeted. She's asking people not to target her family.
    But people targeting her family are doing so with free speech. SO does she want free speech or not?

Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    wait, losing your job has no effects on your family? what?
    The Direct consequences are that you got fired for what you did.

This is more like your wife getting fired for something you did.

So it's okay for her family to be targeted for something she did?
    Have they actually been targeted, or is it just stupid people saying stupid things?

I can recall many outrage threads on here about this same type of shit, but can't remember any of them that actually had any violent follow-thru on the threats.

Strange how social media brings out the retard in people (this place not excluded)...

But people targeting her family are doing so with free speech. SO does she want free speech or not?
    Again...Threats of Violence are not covered by free speech.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's okay for her family to be targeted for something she did?
    Is it okay, as in within the standards of decency? No. However, how many actually use the standards of decency when dealing with opponents over hot button issues?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again...Threats of Violence are not covered by free speech.
    SO only the people threatening her family with threats of violence are excluded, what about people just telling her Family their daughter/sister is a piece of shit? They are still free to do so?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Is it okay, as in within the standards of decency? No. However, how many actually use the standards of decency when dealing with opponents over hot button issues?
    I mean, she showed she had no decency herself, is it odd that others without decency would not fire back at her?

The Direct consequences are that you got fired for what you did.

This is more like your wife getting fired for something you did.
    that's just semantics. If you're a breadwinner for your family (or even one of two workers), losing your income typically means your family is SOL.

I think we can just agree that controversial stunts like this almost never have happy endings, so just don't do it.

SO only the people threatening her family with threats are violence are excluded, what about people just telling her Family their daughter/sister is a piece of shit? They are still free to do so?
    Sure...if they want. Seems like a passive aggressive way to go about it though. You want to tell he she's a cunt? Tell her she's a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually a bit surprised to see you say this.
    Why? /12345

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure...if they want. Seems like a passive aggressive way to go about it though. You want to tell he she's a cunt? Tell her she's a cunt.
    I'm just trying to figure out why people are going "YEAH HER FREE SPEECH!" and then drawing a line in the sand for people that criticized her for it with their own free speech. Threats excluded.

Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    that's just semantics. If you're a breadwinner for your family (or even one of two workers), losing your income typically means your family is SOL.
    No semantics at all. You getting fired is because of something you were responsible for. Your wife getting fired for something you were responsible for is a rather different scenario.