Is Fists of Fury supposed to be resetting to 20 seconds after you clip it near the end of Serenity? It's happening to me every time.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oziemaster View Post
    Is Fists of Fury supposed to be resetting to 20 seconds after you clip it near the end of Serenity? It's happening to me every time.
    Yes, once the CD reducing buff/mechanic is over, the CD returns to its original duration minus any time elapsed.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Do you think replacing a 905 rsk or FoF storm relic with a 930 sck relic is worth it?

It seems like Retribution Paladins and us are the poop tacos of this tier. I guess someone needs to be around the bottom. Other specs are down there too, but they have other choices in the same class that put them way higher. I'm just looking at stats over 1 week, heroic, and 75%. Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way? I'm still in the top 3 dps depending on the fight in my guild and occasionally playing in the 90+ percentile range for my ilvl.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

Deleted
    I'd just like to pop my head in and say thanks to all ye monks, particularly Babylonius' awesomeness. I'm giving up on WoW, in part because it's just not as fun, in part because I can't put out numbers (combination of weak class, lowish gear, and me sucking at actually DPSing [seriously, I can do mechanics just fine. I can even DPS dummies well. Bring bosses into it, though, and I drop like a stone. Or a stale scone. I've never been good at DPS relative to healing and tanking, even back in BC or off on private servers, and I can't tell if that's a lack of good metrics for healing/tanking relative to DPS or just that I fit those roles better. At least I generally survive until wipes are called]), but you people have helped me put out much better numbers than otherwise. Best of luck

Can anyone tell me which if these rings is better? The effect makes me think it might be better regardless of Pawn telling me the other one is better by 5%.

https://ibb.co/imPFEa
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Height View Post
    Can anyone tell me which if these rings is better? The effect makes me think it might be better regardless of Pawn telling me the other one is better by 5%.

sim ur character

for me versa is almost as equal as agility

sim it. I have had pawn tell me several times that a piece was better, then I would sim it and find out it wasnt. Now i just use pawn as a "this piece might be better" thing.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    sim it. I have had pawn tell me several times that a piece was better, then I would sim it and find out it wasnt. Now i just use pawn as a "this piece might be better" thing.
    Thanks, I'm going to attempt to sim something for the first time ever. Haha. I'm mainly wondering if the effect is better since I can use it in the ToD window.

It seems like I was correct. I'm going to keep the ring I originally had.
    Last edited by Height; 2017-07-07 at 03:37 AM.

Thanks, I'm going to attempt to sim something for the first time ever. Haha. I'm mainly wondering if the effect is better since I can use it in the ToD window.
    Use raidbots to sim. Thats what I use. I used to use simcraft itself, but i like ot play WoW while im simming something. lol

Deleted
    I got the Engine of Eradication recently, the simc is saying its a good upgrade, but when you open it doesnt proc its not cool
    Does it have own internal CD (probably 3 mins?) (I mean when the encounter starts your concordance will always proc, and some trinkets like foci) but on the engine it doesnt really happen that often. Does it have like longer CD to proc all the time, any research on that?
    Got 0 procs at 2 minute fight so the CD must be longer, few minutes later on trash the duration went up to 52 sec... so random, but 'till spectre+vial gonna be like that :/
    Last edited by mmoc4cf72a2e10; 2017-07-07 at 04:04 AM.

Man I love Sassz'ine. So much fun having that freaking pool drop under me causing my tiger palm to miss with no chi forcing me to lose Hit Combo. They need to make missed abilities not count on hit combo.

Well Feral Druids are getting some love in 7.3. Let's see if Blizz has the guts to do anything with WW.

Quote Originally Posted by HHHGame78 View Post
    Well Feral Druids are getting some love in 7.3. Let's see if Blizz has the guts to do anything with WW.
    WW doesn't need changes outside of tuning. They could do with some animation love though.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    WW doesn't need changes outside of tuning. They could do with some animation love though.
    Well the feral stuff is basically tuning and flopping talents around.

The talent in chi row and energy row all suck. Chi spells are of little use other than keeping hit combo and mastery going. Chi Wave/Burst damage is pathetic and so is the healing.

Meanwhile ascension is still trash and energizing elixir is still the go to that also happens to involve wasting either energy or overcapping chi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Man I love Sassz'ine. So much fun having that freaking pool drop under me causing my tiger palm to miss with no chi forcing me to lose Hit Combo. They need to make missed abilities not count on hit combo.
    you can use flying serpent kick or crackling jade lighthing to keep hit combo up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    you can use flying serpent kick or crackling jade lighthing to keep hit combo up.
    I know. Generally my FSK is on cd, and I keep forgetting about lightning cause I rarely use it cause it sucks, like Effuse.

Nevermind, deleted

Well Frost DK is now the next to get some love in 7.3. Sure hope WW Monk is on that list.