The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustdevil View Post
    Someone data mined a new Trogg model recently. It would be cool if the Tinker class will be connected to a Gnomeregan raid or scenario. Have it where the Goblins help the Gnomes liberate Gnomeregan in exchange for new technology.
    I'm sorry but...

FUCK Gnomeregan.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    what the hell is this

don't make my heart stop pls
    that was a fake screenshot made years ago dude
    like seriously do you not know how to use fucking google?

notice how that one says 7.0.1 in the bottem left and 2015 in the middle this is the same screenshot you just fel lfor, but made back in 2015, but yeah was photoshopped ot be for 2017 this time

like seriously how do people fall for these shitty photoshops?
    also really? naming an expansion same as a dungeon?
    http://2p.com/35510493_1/Chinese-WoW...a-by-Aaron.htm

like SERIOUSLY you are gullible
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-07-07 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I'm sorry but...

FUCK Gnomeregan.
    What can gnomes do against such reckless hate?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it's not just Kul'Tiras. Here's hoping they add the Bloodsail, Naga, and the Zandalari.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    No one fell for it champ. Settle down and get off your high horse. You write like a 6 year old.

Funny how everyone is more excited about next expansion than 7.3.

uhhh no, somone did, person who says tinkerers are 100% imposible

Pretty much confirms it at this point being the next expansion or the one afterwards, so much kul'tiras stuff in legion. Especially with Jaina vanishing as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will be a naval-themed expac for sure (you can quote me on it), but there's no new class.

Subraces are a yes, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustdevil View Post
    Someone data mined a new Trogg model recently. It would be cool if the Tinker class will be connected to a Gnomeregan raid or scenario. Have it where the Goblins help the Gnomes liberate Gnomeregan in exchange for new technology.
    No, I think it would be preferable if the class was NOT introduced in a scenario that is already considered a joke, if you want it to ever be taken seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Please let this be true.

I love the Naga and miss fighting them and shit.
    I mean, is not like something called Azsuna and Eye of Azshara happened in this very expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    Everything from that reddit post leaking the naga themed expansion seemed legit and plausible.
    It's hilariously easy to write something "legit and plausible". I've seen enough leaks in over 7 years to tell that when is too painfully predictable and unimaginative than is fake. That's what you get when you just try to put the dots all of us know into something that seems "legit" but don't actually know shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Yes please.

Naga won't happen as a playable race dudes and dudas. They make 0 sense for the horde. Besides, it would be stupid if the horde gets another race before they get Ogres. Naga don't make sense for the Alliance unless the night elves just forgive all they did during the war of the ancients. If they had Illidan imprisoned 10k years for attempting to create a new well, they sure as hell won't forget what the highborne did. Not only that, but the highborne that became naga were the loyal followers of Azshara, the ones that were 100% on board with her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I mean, is not like something called Azsuna and Eye of Azshara happened in this very expansion.

It's hilariously easy to write something "legit and plausible". I've seen enough leaks in over 7 years to tell that when is too painfully predictable and unimaginative than is fake. That's what you get when you just try to put the dots all of us know into something that seems "legit" but don't actually know shit.
    Are you saying the dude on reddit that leaked the expansion is a liar and he made it up?

10+ Year Old Account

I'm sure there's a sizable group of people looking forward to leaving the Burning Legion behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Yes please.

Naga won't happen as a playable race dudes and dudas. They make 0 sense for the horde. Besides, it would be stupid if the horde gets another race before they get Ogres. Naga don't make sense for the Alliance unless the night elves just forgive all they did during the war of the ancients. If they had Illidan imprisoned 10k years for attempting to create a new well, they sure as hell won't forget what the highborne did. Not only that, but the highborne that became naga were the loyal followers of Azshara, the ones that were 100% on board with her.
    What proof have we in lore that ONLY followers of Azshara were transformed? Certainly innocent highbornes also found themselves under the sea. Furthermore, Neptulon and the Illidari naga are already working with us. Also, the night elves already allowed other highborne into their society way back in cataclysm.

Sounds like a strong possibility. I'm all for it.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Naga are god damn boring though :/
    Tinkers are goddamn boring..

People more excited for an expansion than a patch? Totally unheard of.

Legion was an awful expansion, and 7.3 will bring nothing but more ap grind, more WQs, more green, and more of the same boring mobs we've been killing since tbc.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I'm sure there's a sizable group of people looking forward to leaving the Burning Legion behind.
    *raises hand*

I was hoping the Nzoth's expansion would explore the original idea of having a gigantic ancient subterranean zone à la Azjol'Nerub. Really dark theme, fitting for an old god. As it was slightly teased with Yogg-Saron's puzzle. I guess it will be pirates of the Caribbeans then.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    What proof have we in lore that ONLY followers of Azshara were transformed? Certainly innocent highbornes also found themselves under the sea. Furthermore, Neptulon and the Illidari naga are already working with us. Also, the night elves already allowed other highborne into their society way back in cataclysm.
    What proof? The Well of Eternity, The Demon Soul, The Sundering. Innocent highborne were not with Azshara, they were either killed or fled. The highborne accepted back were obviously the ones that hauled ass because they wanted nothing to do with Azshara.

The naga working with the Illidari were working for Lady Vashj/Illidan and they have no affiliation with the Alliance or Horde, just like lore wise the Death Knights of Acherus don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    What proof? The Well of Eternity, The Demon Soul, The Sundering. Innocent highborne were not with Azshara, they were either killed or fled. The highborne accepted back were obviously the ones that hauled ass because they wanted nothing to do with Azshara.

The naga working with the Illidari were working for Lady Vashj/Illidan and they have no affiliation with the Alliance or Horde, just like lore wise the Death Knights of Acherus don't.
    But... most of the entire freaking continent sank, not just the area were Azshara's loyalists were, hence the old gods may have transformed others as well. While not part of either faction, the illidari are our allies at this moment, and you said it yourself, deathknights dont belong to either faction yet are playale within their faction for the sake of gameplay