Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Congrats...and what?
    Sargeras and her probably did it or she was more older than Sargeras was...
    Even Eonar could be a Titan Mother who gave birth to Argus without banging any other titan.
    Would kind of be fucked up...

If...we kill Argus, we're killing her boy...

And, if we're ALSO killing Sargeras (Which, we likely will in the final cinematic), we're killing her former big daddy....

Poor Life-binder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooned View Post
    "the birthing was merely a set back"
    Could be a theory too that Eonar gave birth to Argus without banging other Titan Males.
    Are there any other Female Titans too?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    clipped
    There's a thread for videos, my dude. As much as I'd personally like to link my own videos on the mega threads going on atm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyhow, not to distract from this conversation about the Titans fucking each other, I'm really liking how they've basically just made the Draenei the Light Protoss.

That's ALWAYS been a thing, but they could have skirted away from it but instead went full-on in. Argus was the first time I felt like I've fully seen how powerful the Eredar were before Sargeras showed up. You're using crazy technology and giant lasers and mechs, and teleporting technology, and its really satisfying seeing the Draenei themselves, finally, using their high-tech parts of their society in the story.

You also get a suite of super weapons that you can change out at the Vindicaar, just like in Legacy of the Void, which are super fun. Bringing down an Ion Cannon on 9 mobs never stops being fun.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-07 at 02:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    There's a thread for videos, my dude. As much as I'd personally like to link my own videos on the mega threads going on atm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyhow, not to distract from this conversation about the Titans fucking each other, I'm really liking how they've basically just made the Draenei the Light Protoss.

That's ALWAYS been a thing, but they could have skirted away from it but instead went full-on in. Argus was the first time I felt like I've fully seen how powerful the Eredar were before Sargeras showed up. You're using crazy technology and giant lasers and mechs, and teleporting technology, and its really satisfying seeing the Draenei themselves, finally, using their high-tech parts of their society in the story.

You also get a suite of super weapons that you can change out at the Vindicaar, just like in Legacy of the Void, which are super fun. Bringing down an Ion Cannon on 9 mobs never stops being fun.
    It wouldn't surprise me if a sect of Draenei try to take up Magi again to try and bring back some glory they had on Argus but yeah I like what I see on Argus.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if a sect of Draenei try to take up Magi again to try and bring back some glory they had on Argus but yeah I like what I see on Argus.
    One of the NPCs that offer quite a few quests is a Mage.

Another thing I really like is that all the NPCs aren't just Priests and Paladins. I already mentioned the Mage NPC and there's a Hunter one you meet later on that helps you recover said Ion Cannon weapon from the Xenedar crash site. And a bunch of warrior Vindicators all around.

And then of course the Broken there, while not outright using Shaman magic yet, are very much obviously implied to be doing so at points. There's also an implication that I took from a quest that they're being slightly guided still by Argus in whatever capacity Argus still has, while it's being corrupted by Sargeras. Seemed like between their Shamanism implications and them listening to Argus' thoughts, that's a big reason how they've survived on Argus for so long.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-07 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    INB4 Eonar is the mother with Argus' soul being the son.
    Wow. That's dark lol.

I don't have a problem with doing a story like that, but I don't think blizzard would go there.

Stood in the Fire crazyafgandudes's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This quote was on the wowhead argus encounter dialogue: "Illidan serves as the Dark Titan's jailer. His sacrifice has ended the Legion. At long last, the Burning Crusade...is over."
    Sometimes I reply to people when I have something to say about it. All hail gabeN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyafgandudes View Post
    This quote was on the wowhead argus encounter dialogue: "Illidan serves as the Dark Titan's jailer. His sacrifice has ended the Legion. At long last, the Burning Crusade...is over."
    Would be nice if you posted the whole thing, and maybe MAYBE tag it as spoilers, because it's major even if its a spoiler thread.

The titan soul of Argus is the key to breaking the Legion. Our defenses must hold long enough to destroy it... or Sargeras wins.
    Perhaps this world's past can aid us. I will scour my memory for what may yet remain.

Ye did it! Aggramar's essence is free! He can stand beside his brethren once more.
    The very cradle of creation!
    The titans can sever that connection... but not here. They need ta bring the soul o' Argus ta their place o' power... the Seat o' the Pantheon.
    Our victories mean nothing. So long as Sargeras has the soul of Argus to fuel his infinite army, Azeroth remains in grave peril.
    Their final act will harness the last o' Argus's power, to imprison Sargeras... once and for all.
    Heroes, I can signal the titans ta begin. Once they start their ritual... there's no turnin back!
    The tortured soul of Argus has been put to rest.
    It matters not. We have lost. Look to the skies!
    Sargeras will soon undo all we have fought for.
    No.
    We will use the last glimmer of Argus's power to bind him here. The Seat of the Pantheon shall become Sargeras's prison... and ours as well.
    You would condemn yourselves to stop him?
    Our world must survive... no matter the cost!
    A sacrifice must be made.
    Return home, children of Azeroth. Protect the final titan.
    Prophet... what happened out there?
    Illidan serves as the Dark Titan's jailer. His sacrifice has ended the Legion. At long last, the Burning Crusade...is over.

Basicly __________ ---->>> big spoilers RIP (kinda) demon hunters not just Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Would be nice if you posted the whole thing, and maybe MAYBE tag it as spoilers, because it's major even if its a spoiler thread.
    he's complains about spoilers in a thread with spoilers in the title

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xloudman View Post
    he's complains about spoilers in a thread with spoilers in the title
    You're right, since people will probably not care 5 minutes from now, but I like to be considerate. This isn't fluff stuff this is big stuff.

(Also all this info is from WoWhead datamining)

The titan soul of Argus is the key to breaking the Legion. Our defenses must hold long enough to destroy it... or Sargeras wins.
    Perhaps this world's past can aid us. I will scour my memory for what may yet remain.

Ye did it! Aggramar's essence is free! He can stand beside his brethren once more.
    The titans can sever that connection... but not here. They need ta bring the soul o' Argus ta their place o' power... the Seat o' the Pantheon.
    Our victories mean nothing. So long as Sargeras has the soul of Argus to fuel his infinite army, Azeroth remains in grave peril.
    Their final act will harness the last o' Argus's power, to imprison Sargeras... once and for all.
    Heroes, I can signal the titans ta begin. Once they start their ritual... there's no turnin back!
    No.
    We will use the last glimmer of Argus's power to bind him here. The Seat of the Pantheon shall become Sargeras's prison... and ours as well.
    Illidan serves as the Dark Titan's jailer. His sacrifice has ended the Legion. At long last, the Burning Crusade...is over.

Basicly __________ ---->>> big spoilers RIP (kinda) demon hunters not just Illidan
    Wait a minute....is this...for real? The fuck?

So, we're getting a sort of Lich King ending? But, with Sargeras getting imprisoned? Ya know, Transformers style?

Kind of surprised they brought him back just to redeem him and then write him off again. Xe'ra's visions made it seem like he'd be part of the fight against the Void too and not just the Legion. Also, guessing there's not going to be Tyrande/Malfurion/Illidan reunion then which is a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Wait a minute....is this...for real? The fuck?

So, we're getting a sort of Lich King ending? But, with Sargeras getting imprisoned? Ya know, Transformers style?
    Kinda, but not really? Because it's not one person but the whole organization.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Kind of surprised they brought him back just to redeem him and then write him off again. Xe'ra's visions made it seem like he'd be part of the fight against the Void too and not just the Legion. Also, guessing there's not going to be Tyrande/Malfurion/Illidan reunion then which is a shame.
    I like it very much honestly, there's no freaking way a demon hunter will have a normal life ever again anyway. ( I like that we don't get rid of Sargeras forever aswell he could be piece in the distant void lord expansion
    Last edited by Shampro; 2017-07-07 at 05:02 AM.

No.

Sounds like a shit ending.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I know the Illidan stuff is neat and all, but...

"Long have we sought entry to this realm! To think we have a mortal to thank for giving us our foothold. Your service will be remembered!"

Next to a bunch of obviously Void/Old God lines.

"Can you taste it on the air? The sweet nectar of madness?"
    "The caterpillar has become the butterfly. She is all but ours now." <-Alleria? Azeroth? Eonar?

Aggrammar also has this line:

"The circle nears completion. The mortals must not disrupt the rebirth."

Rebirth of what? Argus? Sargeras? More importantly, the "circle"? As in, the long circle that is constantly whispered about by the Old Gods? Obviously Aggrammar serves Sargeras, but it's a pretty big coincidence that they'd choose that wording, on top of the previous quote about what looks like the Void or Void Lords getting a foothold in the physical universe. Maybe they partially corrupt Argus or Sargeras or another Titan during the "rebirth"?
    Last edited by Larynx; 2017-07-07 at 05:08 AM.

So...Sargeras is stopped...

Illidan is The Dark Titan's Jailer.

Argus is forever lost...

And now, we're just on a mission to defeat the Void, and protect our Final Titan...

I wouldn't call it a shit ending. It's a better ending than Cata, MoP, and WoD combined. Tbh, killing Sargeras is a near IMPOSSIBLE thing to do. So, imprisoning him for eternity is possibly the only option.

Kind of like Unicron from Transformers, for example (And no, I don't mean the Michael Bay formers).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I know the Illidan stuff is neat and all, but...

"Long have we sought entry to this realm! To think we have a mortal to thank for giving us our foothold. Your service will be remembered!"

Next to a bunch of obviously Void/Old God lines.

"Can you taste it on the air? The sweet nectar of madness?"
    "The caterpillar has become the butterfly. She is all but ours now." <-Alleria? Azeroth? Eonar?

Aggrammar also has this line:

"The circle nears completion. The mortals must not disrupt the rebirth."

Rebirth of what? Argus? Sargeras? More importantly, the "circle"? As in, the long circle that is constantly whispered about by the Old Gods? Obviously Aggrammar serves Sargeras, but it's a pretty big coincidence that they'd choose that wording, on top of the previous quote about what looks like the Void or Void Lords getting a foothold in the physical universe. Maybe they partially corrupt Argus or Sargeras or another Titan during the "rebirth"?
    It's clearly stated that Sargeras wants to rebrith the Titans into his Fel image, so that nothing in the Universe can stop him, and his Crusade...

Yeah, he kind of jinxed himself, there...

Stood in the Fire crazyafgandudes's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It also helps segue into the next expansion with trying to stop the void and Nzoth, etc, from corrupting our titan on Azeroth.
    Sometimes I reply to people when I have something to say about it. All hail gabeN

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Thank god we arent dpsing Sarg's toes.

Not that I like the ending, but it was better than what I was dreading.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-07-07 at 05:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted

No.

dude that's the worst cadence ever written to any story