Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Forever!

That's the point of imprisoning him, yes? To give us a decent ending? Ya know, to never see the fucker again?
    If they never wanted us to see him again he'd be killed. I hope he's off the table for a long while so it means something but him NOT being dead makes it almost inevitable he'll be back eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I think I am okay with it, as it gets rid of Illidan. I have no idea why the fuck the Illidari would ever stick around to help anything else after this, unless canonically they're all just staying too. They don't seem to have any actual place going forward.
    They can go kill other shit cause they can like everyone else does I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    To the people who don't want to know outcomes so soon if you want to actually look forward to discovering stuff I recommend leave the thread, since it'll be everywhere here at some point. In highsight, it's odd that they added those speech bubbles so soon, or maybe wowhead is really good at this shit.

Talking realisticly, it'll be talked about in some capacity by tomorrow pretty much everywhere lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Now this confirms they are rushing to end wow.
    8.0 n'zoth and azshara
    9.0 void lords and the end of wow.
    No.

/tenchars

Quote Originally Posted by fcc View Post
    So, your Alliance still endures. Longer than I expected, though she has already planted the seeds of its downfall. She is patient, that one.
    When your thrones run red with betrayal... when your holy places burn and the shattered mask hangs above your hearth... only then you will know. And it will be too late.

I find this one very interesting, considering the Kul Tiras things + lack of Jaina this expac.
    I came here looking for discussion around this. It seems pretty pointed at the humans, even though my mind readily associated things with Anduin dying, Exodar getting rekt... but the mask thing! Anyone thinking what could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    If they never wanted us to see him again he'd be killed. I hope he's off the table for a long while so it means something but him NOT being dead makes it almost inevitable he'll be back eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

They can go kill other shit cause they can like everyone else does I guess.
    To be fair, Sargeras is too strong for us to take on Alone.

So, it's best to keep him imprisoned, just until Azeroth herself awakens, and easily 1 shots his ass to oblivion. Think of it as slow, but inevitable, Death punishment.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I am okay with it, as it gets rid of Illidan. I have no idea why the fuck the Illidari would ever stick around to help anything else after this, unless canonically they're all just staying too. They don't seem to have any actual place going forward.
    As long as the DH's are gone forever, then i'm fine.

POWER TO THE WARLOCKS! (Again).

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
    I came here looking for discussion around this. It seems pretty pointed at the humans, even though my mind readily associated things with Anduin dying, Exodar getting rekt... but the mask thing! Anyone thinking what could it be?
    maybe jaina returned to kul'tiras to find it had fallen to old god worship.

maybe she realized that too late, and has lost herself to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
    /Tinfoil-hat-on

Here is a shattered mask, the crest of the Forsaken. Whether that line was referring to this (which means "she" was Sylvanas), and Sylvanas is planning something behind the scene against the Alliance or not is to be seen, though. Maybe, maybe not.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    It said plural ''sacrifice yourselves'' So it probably means more than 1 demon hunter or more than likely, its the soul of the other Titans that are scattered through the Raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    jaina the lich queen

Ugh, fuck her.

Fuck her greatly! I hate her so much! Soon, she'll get 1 shot by my lvl 130 alt.

It's not even going to look pretty, as it's a 1 shot.

She's a lvl 100 elite mage, i'm a lvl 130 Ret that defeated the Legion, imprisoned Sargeras, Defeated both N'zoth/Azshara, and is basically The Pantheon's grand champion.

She's easy, and so are her puppets. EZ kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    So how long till Sargeras breaks out? If they wanted him totally off the story he'd be killed off but he's just imprisoned. It'll be a while but Id be shocked if he's not the big bad in ether a later expansion or another Warcraft game.
    Maybe he'll change his views from the time he's imprisoned until the whole old man Anduin facing the void lords in the comic and decide to join the heroes of Azeroth to take them down. Since the Void Lords are the bigger threat I feel that'd be possible.

If there were any characters that I hated in WOW, it'd be these 10:

1. Me'dan.

2. Sylvanas.

3. Xe'ra.

4. Thrall (AKA, Cata Thrall).

5. Grommash (WoD).

6. Jaina.

7. Ysera.

8. Lor'themar.

9. Vereesa.

And, lastly, the fucker of all fucks, Garithos.

Alleria and Vereesa:

There is more. I... I am not sure how to explain the rest. Or if this is even the time or place to-
    I must know, Vereesa. What fate befell our sister?
    Impossible! I refuse to believe she now leads the Horde. Not after all they did to our people during the war.

Sisters are complicated. Especially the undead ones.
    I cannot wait for the butthurt over Alleria's totally reasonable reaction. At least Blizzard got that right.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    No its 100% a shit ending.
    Lets bring back illidan only to lose him again in the same expansion.
    Shit writing strikes again
    Why? Illidan served his purpose. We brought him back to fight the Legion, he will now spend eternity keeping it in check. It's a more fitting end for his character than going insane and being killed by Johnny Awesome on top of the Black Temple for purples, that's for sure.

I kinda like the ending. I was very afraid that we would be actually killing Sargeras. Sure, we're powerful now, but that would be a whole other level of making us ridiculously OP. We free the Titan souls, imprison Sargeras, and go home, job's done, gear up for the Void sometime in the future. I can live with that. No stupid ''there must always be a Lich King'', no Thrall kill steal, no phony Garrosh trial, no Grommash being our BFF all of a sudden.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alleria and Vereesa:

I cannot wait for the butthurt over Alleria's totally reasonable reaction. At least Blizzard got that right.
    Lady Liadrin conversation:
    An unbridled thirst for power is the most terrible corruption of all. How did your people find their path forward?
    We banded together to fight for our place on Azeroth. And we realized we needed allies to stand with us.
    And has the Horde served that purpose for you?
    It has. Make no mistake, ours has not been an easy road, and we have struggled through dark times. But together we face a world that has often turned its back on us. Together, we find strength.
    A valuable perspective, Lady Liadrin. You have given me much to ponder.

Blizzard is blue balling all of us here, just do the damned Windrunner reunion.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    "totally reasonable"
    and yet she hasnt asked shit about the fact that 90% of her race is dead?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Alleria and Vereesa:

Alleria's the best character ever...

What makes her better is not JUST her abilities to command the Void.

But, she's married to the badass mother fucker himself, TURALYON THE MVP! Fuck yeah, he's awesome! She's awesome! They're both AWESOME!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lady Liadrin ftw. And her reaction is fine, vareesa's reaction is fine. The whole scenario has been done pretty well.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=267182/p...logue-spoilers

For those that want to see some ^

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    "totally reasonable"
    and yet she hasnt asked shit about the fact that 90% of her race is dead?
    That's like, the LEAST of her worries, right now.

Right now, we gotta deal with a few Titans over here, as well as an Infinite Demonic Army.

Questions like those will have to wait.

I assume an actual meeting between Alleria and Sylvanas will happen in 8.0. It's something that just has to happen before ether of them dies IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Lady Liadrin conversation:
    An unbridled thirst for power is the most terrible corruption of all. How did your people find their path forward?
    We banded together to fight for our place on Azeroth. And we realized we needed allies to stand with us.
    And has the Horde served that purpose for you?
    It has. Make no mistake, ours has not been an easy road, and we have struggled through dark times. But together we face a world that has often turned its back on us. Together, we find strength.
    A valuable perspective, Lady Liadrin. You have given me much to ponder.

Blizzard is blue balling all of us here, just do the damned Windrunner reunion.
    Not sure who the person Liadrin is speaking to. Are you assuming Alleria?