Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Yea, go ahead, you try to kill a guy that cleaves a planet in half and solo kills the Pantheon.
    You say it as if imprisoning a guy who cleaves planets in his spare time is easier...

Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    This isn't a bad ending, but without a proper colossal Sargeras fight (what Spine of Deathwing should have been) I'll consider Legion a failure.
    You're whiny faggot garbage.

infracted
    Last edited by Splenda; 2017-07-13 at 05:08 AM.

To be honest not killing Sargeras is the best they could do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kindahuge View Post
    -insult removed-
    And you're getting banned pretty soon.

So tl;dr from the spoilers
    We using the titan soul from argus to lock sargeras like helya did with odyn and illidan will stay back (lol bolvar 2.0)
    Alleria rerolled from hunter to shadow priest!
    Shadow priest knaifu talk about that a mortal is helping the void lords to invade azeroth
    A shadow being say something about a huge betrayal from a female mortal that is going to fuck us very bad.

Now, is illidan really dead again? didnt that shitty wind chime from our class hall show us that illidan is going to help us fight the shadow?

Who is that patient female mortal that is going to betray us? we havent seen the aftertmath of killing helya yet and i think the betrayal part in his quote is stuff that would happen after the old gods start to show up again. So back to helya, now that she is dead and we have the keys that were used to imprison the old gods, looks like the timing is right for certain old female queen who is probably under the influence of the old gods (nzoth) to show up, invade azeroth while we are dealing with sargeras, take the keys and release nzoth. Boom next expansion, we go to the south sea to stop azshara from fully releasing nzoth.

Now Illidan gets to understand what it really means to sacrifice. I am ok with it. It's certainly better than holy Illidan.

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    So tl;dr from the spoilers
    We using the titan soul from argus to lock sargeras like helya did with odyn and illidan will stay back (lol bolvar 2.0)
    Alleria rerolled from hunter to shadow priest!
    Shadow priest knaifu talk about that a mortal is helping the void lords to invade azeroth
    A shadow being say something about a huge betrayal from a female mortal that is going to fuck us very bad.

Now, is illidan really dead again? didnt that shitty wind chime from our class hall show us that illidan is going to help us fight the shadow?

Who is that patient female mortal that is going to betray us? we havent seen the aftertmath of killing helya yet and i think the betrayal part in his quote is stuff that would happen after the old gods start to show up again. So back to helya, now that she is dead and we have the keys that were used to imprison the old gods, looks like the timing is right for certain old female queen who is probably under the influence of the old gods (nzoth) to show up, invade azeroth while we are dealing with sargeras, take the keys and release nzoth. Boom next expansion, we go to the south sea to stop azshara from fully releasing nzoth.
    jaina the lich queen

15+ Year Old Account
    It makes sense. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    You say it as if imprisoning a guy who cleaves planets in his spare time is easier...
    What about Saurfang?

Also, is it just me or is the "Argus will be your tomb/prison oh wait just kidding" cliché getting old really fast?

Seems a bit anticlimactic to me. The biggest evil and greatest threat in the Warcraft universe just gets put on the backburner so they can bring him back a few expansions down the line.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    I'm sure plenty of people would say that about Ragnaros/The Lich King/Deathwing/Y'Shaarj.
    My point being that Blizzard has plenty of plot devices they can whoop out to let us fight these kinds of guys. We have the titans on our side, as well as the Army of Light, Illidan, and basically every other superpowered lore character there is. We could fight him at this point.
    None of the people listed are bigger than a planet...

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Calling it: With the Kul Tiras datamine and nobody knowing that is actually going on, I'm guessing Jaina in her mad craze sided with the void lords. There we have the next tier as an introduction to the next expansion.

Deleted
    They won't bring back Sargeras. Impossible. The story of the burning legion is over. No more demons. Blizzard won't do it. ( I mean it)

But.... Am I wrong or there is a Troll line ?

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    Ah, shit. Time to die Jaina.

If this is true, I fucking knew we wouldn't square up to Sargeras. It seems just too beyond our power range to do so and if we did, then we'd be stronger than Titans and throw everything to shit and sideways.

As for Illidan... Man that sucks. But he achieved what he wanted really. An end to the threat known as Burning Legion and he fought fire, with fire. Though honestly, I really do believe it won't be the last of him either, again.

But shit, he was building a NEW pantheon?!
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-07-07 at 09:27 AM.

Deleted
    So we already know the ending. Anyone still wanna bet we won't see 8.0 revealed till Blizzon and that 7.3 won't come out in August?

fuck redemption stuff fuck illidan
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    I just really hope blizzard shows us Sargeras in some form, whether it's his involvement into the fight or the cinematic, or both.

I also hope we end up imprisoning him, not Illidan, because it just would be sad to have that moment taken away from the players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    So we already know the ending. Anyone still wanna bet we won't see 8.0 revealed till Blizzon and that 7.3 won't come out in August?
    7.3 will be out in August. The tier itself and patch 7.3.5 will probably be in October/November.

However we won't see much about these storylines until the raid opens up and someone kills Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    Return home, children of Azeroth. Protect the final titan.
    who is that supposed to be again?

What will happen to all demons? They already were doing the same before Sargeras made their contract with them (so, work for me, or die). The diference was that they weren't united under the same flag.
    But now, they know how to work, they are still infuced with the titan's essence, the diference is that they can create their own factions (or smaller ones), and continue doing the same shit.

If the rift between the twisting neather and the great dark beyond is still there (from chronicles 1), they can continue coming to destroy whatever they want (I don't know if they give a shit about Sargeras "honorable goal").