Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Tell them only Sargeras is dead...and Illidan Stormrage died with him.

Then we have a statue in the middle of Dalaran.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    What a fuckfail ending. Legion focused expansion that closes the Burning Legion story without a proper Sargeras fight at the end.
    There is no justification for this since lore is a silly joke anyway by now with the megaton of retcons and the whole godly artifacts bullshit.
    We defeat the second most powerful titan (Aggramar) with our plotshielded "heroes" and render useless the whole impossible difficulty traits from the lore yet they couldn't be arsed to deliver a Sargeras fight.
    This just pushed Legion below WoD overall.
    Just from the dialogue alone we have no idea if there will be any interaction with Sargeras. I will be not surprised that either in the normal encounter or the mythic encounter(most likely mythic encounter after we deal with Argus) we will have to fend off Sargeras while the titans and illidan imprison him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    I'm sure plenty of people would say that about Ragnaros/The Lich King/Deathwing/Y'Shaarj.
    My point being that Blizzard has plenty of plot devices they can whoop out to let us fight these kinds of guys. We have the titans on our side, as well as the Army of Light, Illidan, and basically every other superpowered lore character there is. We could fight him at this point.
    Those people couldn't destroy a planet casually without effort...

it would be like if an army wanted to fight Thanos or Galactus or some shit
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan: Sargeras, I've come to bargain!

Sargeras: ahhhh crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    What a fuckfail ending. Legion focused expansion that closes the Burning Legion story without a proper Sargeras fight at the end.
    There is no justification for this since lore is a silly joke anyway by now with the megaton of retcons and the whole godly artifacts bullshit.
    We defeat the second most powerful titan (Aggramar) with our plotshielded "heroes" and render useless the whole impossible difficulty traits from the lore yet they couldn't be arsed to deliver a Sargeras fight.
    This just pushed Legion below WoD overall.
    Legion, the expansion with far more content than WoD and far better systems than WoD, is worse than WoD because we don't fight the solar system buster that is Sargeras...

How fucking dense can people on this website get.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Illidan is still going to fulfil that prophecy of being a child of Light. Yes he's watching over a jailed dark titan, but he's not dead. Blizzard is pushing him in this direction, and he will come back again later down the line when we fight void.

Endless thread about "our char is too strong!!!"

And now "bbbbut I wanted to beat the big guy"

Stupid mongoloids

Really this site is full of retards and spastic kids.

How can you fight something that can create and destroy planet with a snap of his finger.

Please tell me.

But I know you don't know because it is easier to blame the current lore than actually propose a better one since there nobody is capable or have the experience to write down a better plot.

But hey we are on mmo c the house of failure as human begins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Yeah once their void story flops, they'll have Sargeras to come back and save the franchise.

Then again f***ing up Sargeras like this, is going to cost them a lot of subs.

Players have been waiting for this moment for years, and now they make it seem that Sargeras is completely useless and we're not even going to fight him when he's useless either. The story writing was good until that patch, then they screwed it all up again, typical.
    Are you serious? No one cares enough to unsub over (lol) lore; Blizzard don't give a sh!t about the lore, it's a mystery to me why anyone else does, and certainly NO one cares enough to unsubscribe over how a lore figure gets story treatment. Get real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i like it, but im sad illidan has come back just to leave again.. i was really hoping when it was all over he would be able to make friends with his brother again, maybe talk to tyrande, have a real heart felt moment, find a women of his own, have a kid...
    hes earned it after all... but i guess just as soon as we get him back, we have to say goodbye.
    I completely agree with this. And it makes me so sad.....!

Btw Sargeras ends up pretty like Morgoth.
    Utumno (Antorus) razed, he himself chained by his fellow valar beyond the world. Still going to return someday.
    Still I do hope that there will be a mythic only fight with him while imprisonment is being prepared or this xpac is worse than WoD

Deleted
    Wow, looking forward to seeing this play out. Would have liked illidan to stick around but this is sufficient.

So they changed the orc skin to undead, then back to orc and then orc some more and then to draenei demons... game really hasn't changed all that much since BC. Time to kill some more boars. Kick some nuts. Herd more cats.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, how the tables have turned, Illidan. Formally imprisoned by Maiev, now the Dark Titan's Jailer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post

Also RIP Chronicle due to the retcons about Sargeras destroying the Pantheon (he imprisoned them and tortured them instead so they were still around) and the whole point of his crusade being to destroy planets to kill world souls (he keeps Argus for it's world soul and it's now the final boss of the next raid).
    Sargeras did destroy the Pantheon's physical bodies, yes, but before their souls could actually get annihilated by Sargeras, "Norgannon bent the raw energies of the universe to his will, weaving a protective shroud around each of the Pantheons' spirits and launching them into the Great Dark. While the titans' disembodied souls hurtled through the cosmos, Sargeras's fel storm obliterated what remained of their physical forms." (Page 50)

So the titans shouldn't have a physical form, unless after all those years they were able to recreate their bodies, or find new hosts.

Also should be noted: Sargeras didn't know they survived, and believed that they were all dead at the time. Idk how they got to Argus tho lol

Illidan will bind Sargeras demon soul to his body and became the new Legion master, all of you were fooled by light illidan he was been always about power!
    He will come and destroy us all!

Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    Endless thread about "our char is too strong!!!"

And now "bbbbut I wanted to beat the big guy"

Stupid mongoloids
    Exactly that. I'm not sure if other games are like that but the WoW Fanbase will complain about anything. I love specially the guys that complain about everything and yet can't stop playing WoW.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Is this the "Quoting older content" thread? First the Illidan/Lich King thing, now you
    Well you know. Say what you will about Blizzard's attitude towards lore and (in)ability to write stories, but they can come up with very cool monologues that people remember even after several expansions.

Or did you think we have forgotten?

Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    Really? Illidan is the only obstacle to Sargeras's release? What happens when he dies of old age or starves to death on Argus?
    He lived for 10 thousand years, imprisoned. He will be fine
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    He lived for 10 thousand years, imprisoned. He will be fine
    To be fair, his prison was infused with magic that would heal any wound and keep him from starving.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyren View Post
    Poor Maiev...
    I mean technically he's jailed as well so she'd be ok with it.