Emerald Nightmare Mission Not popping?

Since 7.2.5 the Mission Board has not spawned any EN Missions... anyone else got dis issue?

Yeah EN hasnt appeared and NH appeared one week early. Use to spawn the same week

They should probably just make it stop spawning entirely. Otherwise by the end of the expansion we have like 4 or 5 raid missions, which would be just silly.
    Even today, barely anyone bothers to run EN to complete it (heck not even NH is really worth it), and most people only do the mission for the bonus roll coin.

Having two up for current + last seems OK, that way you also don't "lose" a bonus coin - EN goes away and Tomb was added.

Same for me, and I agree it's probably intentional to prevent us from getting more bonus roll coins than intended.
    ......but with Blizzard's track record, it's entirely possible that an intern accidentally turned this off and no one noticed yet, too. Someone with Twitter should ask, just in case.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Quote Originally Posted by isaac2314 View Post
    Same for me, and I agree it's probably intentional to prevent us from getting more bonus roll coins than intended.
    ......but with Blizzard's track record, it's entirely possible that an intern accidentally turned this off and no one noticed yet, too. Someone with Twitter should ask, just in case.
    I made a ticket, and indeed was a bug.

TLR, the "temp" fix was to run the instance again to re-proc the missions

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    I made a ticket, and indeed was a bug.

TLR, the "temp" fix was to run the instance again to re-proc the missions
    Just did a Heroic EN run, still no missions. Either there are more conditions or my faith in (Blizzard) GMs is going down even further.
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Something in 7.2.5 majorly messed with the raid missions for me. When I logged in, I was greeted by ALL THREE EN missions, plus a NH mission. I certainly wasn't complaining at the time about all the extra bonus rolls that gave me, but it may very well be related to the issue you're seeing now with none spawning.

Quote Originally Posted by jaimelannister View Post
    Something in 7.2.5 majorly messed with the raid missions for me. When I logged in, I was greeted by ALL THREE EN missions, plus a NH mission. I certainly wasn't complaining at the time about all the extra bonus rolls that gave me, but it may very well be related to the issue you're seeing now with none spawning.
    That did happen to two of my DK alts too. Although they have since then been receiving no more EN missions.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, official answer: it's intended.

Thats dumb, still can do brf and hm, good for xmog. If its cos of the bonus roll then just swap it