Which WQ do you auto-complete each day?

and why is it Blackrook Rumble?

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    I usually just snipe the high blood quests that require mats usually. Blackrook rumble takes no more than 5 minutes like every other PvP WQ.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only do BRR on 1 character because I hate the idea of dying on that WQ over and over again, and only until I get the prestige 2 skin will I stop.

I normally go for the high gold reward missions on other characters.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Because blowing someone up in 3 globals and then getting blown up the same way to wait 30 sec respawn timer is sooo nice, I just can't get enough of that.

Either some of the most annoying Kirin Tor Q (when the reward is good enough) or just World Q that take much time or are underneath the earth / in a cave whatever. Sometimes the ones you need to bring 40 Herbs etc. because they're pretty expensive.

Deleted
    If broken shore has high bloods WQ will do that, failing that will be whatever arena pvp quest is up for the 500 honor.
    I dont pvp but still nice to get the artifact rewards from lvling up

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont have that feature but if I had it would be BRH arena for sure
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

My DH does the 500 honor one, since that's the most advanced honor wise, usually the highest class hall resources unless there is an upgrade. Pretty much that order.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Depends on what the character needs.

On Druid; The highest rewarding PVP WQ for dat awesome skin.
    On Other characters; Order resources, gear, Slice of bacon or mark of honor.

It all depends on what's up and what the character needs.

As if PvP World Q are about PvP. You're killing usual PvE enemies disguised as PvP NPCs. Haven't encountered anything PvPish in the last year while doing those quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    Hmm, well. On my Paladin, it is the PvP quest that offers 500 honor, and that isn't always Blackrook Rumble.
    Warrior is the World Quest which has Honor + Resources, if none, unachieved gear or the 500 honor PvP WQ.
    My Demon Hunter, any that offers resources.

As well, remember, some classes doesn't have the ability to be lazy with the WQ's
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..