Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Its obviously Genn!
    Who in their right mind trusts Gilneans, that is as dangerous as relying on forsaken or Goblins not trying to scam you. This is really bugging me who the hell could be her sleeper agent.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Who in their right mind trusts Gilneans, that is as dangerous as relying on forsaken or Goblins not trying to scam you. This is really bugging me who the hell could be her sleeper agent.
    while obviously a possibility, Varimathras is a freaking dreadlord, their thing is breaking apart bonds and causing war/chaos.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

while obviously a possibility, Varimathras is a freaking dreadlord, their thing is breaking apart bonds and causing war/chaos.
    It fits Sylvanas character perfectly to set up a scheme like that, but it is also possible that it is something else entirely. But if Sylvanas has really such a scheme going there is a good chance the Alliance is riddled with traitors, meaning real internal conflict, something the Alliance hasn't had in ages

10+ Year Old Account
    It fits Sylvanas character perfectly to set up a scheme like that, but it is also possible that it is something else entirely.
    I'm honestly trying to think of any one who could be a agent, and not come off as a obvious "THEY WERE WORKING FOR THE FORSAKEN THE WHOLE TIME!!!"
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

What if jaina fled to Kul'Tiras to prepare her revenge - created portal to alternate timeline azeroth where burning legion never lost and made a pact with them to create her version of iron alliance with fel humans and shit so this is actually draenor v2.0 ?

I'm honestly trying to think of any one who could be a agent, and not come off as a obvious "THEY WERE WORKING FOR THE FORSAKEN THE WHOLE TIME!!!"
    It would be amazing if she has set up her own cult of the damned, that might actually put her off my personal hit list of characters that should die in a ditch XD

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be amazing if she has set up her own cult of the damned, that might actually put her off my personal hit list of characters that should die in a ditch XD
    I said before, literally you can promise people immortality through undeath and they will join you. Why the fuck starve to death in westfall when you ccould be immortal? etc.
    Holy shit lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Must suck for the Shivarra trying to torture him.
    I actually wonder if this Xal'atath line is talking about those Shivarra:

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Xal'atath Blade of the Black Empire: These pretenders play at whispering madness. Amateurs! I should demonstrate proper technique.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I said before, literally you can promise people immortality through undeath and they will join you. Why the fuck starve to death in westfall when you ccould be immortal? etc.
    But their numbers would need to be massive in order to threaten the Alliance as a whole from the inside, how do you keep something like that hidden, unless you control the flow of information, involving someone high ranking from S:I7 etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post

Xal'atath Blade of the Black Empire: These pretenders play at whispering madness. Amateurs! I should demonstrate proper technique.
    Most likely, after all the old gods were sent specifically to corrupt titans, so it is natural it would look down on their sloppy work ;P

7+ Year Old Account
    vari is definitely talking about sylvanas.
    Varimathras: So, she found me at last. Sent her underlings to finish the job.
    Varimathras: Tell me, when she seized your throne of hides and bones, was your allegiance forced? No... I'd wager you surrendered it willingly... or were convinced you did.

Formerly known as Arafal

Could be the stormwind king.
    She could have promised him his father back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zezel81 View Post
    Could be the stormwind king.
    She could have promised him his father back.
    yes... good luck raising enchanting dust.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Offtopic: I never could wrap my head around what people think about this quote. It's clearly Azeroth and old gods.
    I mean, it isn't "clearly" anything. It is such a vague comment that it can apply to literally multiple "shes" throughout the lore, the most common of which being Jaina, Sylvy and Azzy.

OT: It's been a long time coming, but her absence from the entirety of Legion mostly confirmed it for me, Jaina is trying to pull a Garrosh and wants to try and purify the Alliance by finding her homeland of Kul'Tiras, assuming the throne and challenging us. How well off the Kul'tirans are military wise at this point where both the Alliance and Horde are stepping into Magitek territory is a huge factor, though. I just don't think there is a force remaining on Azeroth that can challenge the full might of the Horde and the Alliance at once without accidentally a war between them.

That last line also crafts a theory around Jaina straight up making it look like the Alliance assassinated ProminentHordeLoreFigureX and starting another war. The problem with that though is there never really is any resolution for said Alliance v. Horde wars. A bunch of people die, lore figures talk about how people are dying, yay peace for a little bit!
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2017-07-07 at 05:46 PM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    yes... good luck raising enchanting dust.
    /Blows glitter in Anduin's crying face.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Isn't the "shattered mask" the symbol of the Forsaken?
    Pretty much what I was thinking when I read it.

How would sylvanas be able to topple the Alliance, who would be her agent? It would have to be an incredible influential Alliance lore figure, someone very respected and loved.
    Remember those Banshees that can take over people's bodies? Maybe during the fight of Andorhal when the Alliance was pushed back, some banshee took a chance to get to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post

That's a possibility. They seem to be trying to break Varimathras down both mentally and physically. The Titan spirits mentally.

They sure don't take kindly to failure. Makes me wonder what will happen to Archimonde and Kil'jaeden if they ever return/if they can ever return.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinhia View Post
    Her heart is a crater and we have filled it.
    Holy shit I forgot about that...

Still, its hard to imagine her turning on Anduin. I can't even really imagine her trying to pull that shit on Varian if he were still around.

edited ---I guess we arent exactly talking about her being corrupted with rational forces though...still, holy shit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

7+ Year Old Account
    So it's pretty obvious that it refers to Sylvanas now, though i doubt she would have enough agents to pull it off.

My thought in the end, takes note from another evil queen. Cersei. It could be entirely possible that a select few agents hiding in the alliance have been placing plague bombs in a lot of locations, awaiting the word to set them off.

You know, this scene, imagine it with Stormwind Cathedral during horde/alliance peace talks in Stormwind.

(possible NSFW or spoilers ahead)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KbvDvc-WFE

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    Make Malfurion a traitor instead, please. Give Tyrande a character beyond him, shake the Alliance leadership up.
    noooooooooooo not Mal---he and Tyrande have been through a lot of stuff and Mal just lost Ysera and everything. I don't want Jaina to go bananas either but still

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    This might be said by Janna indeed.

So it doesnt look like something said by Jaina, at least not the second sentence. Looks more like something said by dwarf or goblin...? I dont know. But I have a feeling this is about Sylvanas. If its indeed Jaina talking, she (like Genn) probably thinks Sylvanas betrayed the Alliance on the Broken Shore, and the death of Varian was a terrible blow to the Alliance. It could suggest, that Sylvanas intentionally left them alone and now waits for Alliance to slowly fall apart. Sylvanas doesnt do much against the Alliance in Legion, being in the pursuit of the control over Val'kyr, while Alliance is split between 'we have to punish Sylvanas for what she's done' and 'it wasnt her fault, and there are more important things right now'.

Probably Genn doing something completely against the Alliance in pursuit of revenge or out of hate to Sylvanas? I can easily see him doing his own business even if Anduin forbids him.

Might be reffering to the Forsaken invading human lands and conquering it, destroying places of the light, and the shattered mask being the symbol of the Forsaken.

It might be something Jaina says to Anduinn.
    This is a really good analysis
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Pretty sure Var is talked about Slyvannas.