Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Eh if it costs "nothing" (I doubt it'll be entirely free, but 10-20 rage) but likely heal you for quite a bit, you should probably be very okay with being "forced" to use maul

And it's the very first version of the tier bonuses and they'll surely be changed at least three more times, with a decent chance of being reworked entirely, not much reason to discuss it at this time.

Also wow, these new tank trinkets look nice:

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=151974/e...onus=3610:1472

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=152645/e...onus=3610:1472

Possibly can be switched in combat, armor for physical, versatility for magic damage spikes?
    Last edited by roi; 2017-07-06 at 08:40 PM.

Yea, it really depends on the final numbers. If it's free (or near-free) and provides an actually substantial heal (2mil+), it might be a really interesting way to spice up our AM game, which is horribly boring right now. If it's a 40 rage maul for a 500k heal, that just gives us an easier time passing all of the tier to everyone else who can use it

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmaxyz View Post
    So what does everyone think of our new T21 set bonuses?

Item - Druid T21 Guardian 2P Bonus - Gore Proc Reduces Surv Instinct Cooldown (New) When Gore activates, the cooldown of Survival Instincts is reduced by 0 sec.
    Item - Druid T21 Guardian 4P Bonus - Mangle Procs Leech Maul (New) Mangle has a 0% chance to make your next Maul cost 0 Rage and heal you for 0% of the damage dealt.

Obviously the numbers aren't final but I don't know how I feel about them trying to force us to use maul now. I'd be happy if it was off the GCD.
    I like the 2P. The 4P has to be really good to warrant a global on maul.

Deleted
    What can i do against the threat of my mate DK. He have some Deathstrike who make 3M damage, my best trash or mangle is at 800k. He have 10ilvl more than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Egion View Post
    What can i do against the threat of my mate DK. He have some Deathstrike who make 3M damage, my best trash or mangle is at 800k. He have 10ilvl more than me.
    What talents / legendaries / relics are you using?

Deleted
    Talent : 3113321
    Leg : Chest legs
    Relic : 3x Ursoc endurance

Quote Originally Posted by Egion View Post
    Talent : 3113321
    Leg : Chest legs
    Relic : 3x Ursoc endurance
    If you change your relics to thrash relics and use luffa instead of the chest you shouldn't have any aggro issues at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    I like the 2P. The 4P has to be really good to warrant a global on maul.
    Maul is already worth the global if you have plenty rage, definitely if its cheap/free, we have enough fillers in our rotation that are worth replacing (even more so if one doesn't wear T19 2p anymore for less Gore procs)

Especially if Mangle procs this, since after using Mangle chances are that you are in need of a filler.

Deleted
    The 4 piece gives us a way to spend rage in low physical/high magic damage situations that actually does something. I can appreciate that. And it will probably be a dps increase by way of getting to use maul more often.

The 2 piece is hard to evaluate without knowing the relevant bosses. It might be absolutely awesome because it allows you to safely line up SI with important mechanics on several fights or it might effectively do nothing, because you have to hold your SI for something else anyway. So it is pretty much in the same situation as the KJ tank trinket.

The Glaive trinket from Sisters of the Moon is ridiculous. The HC version (915) manages over 40m damage on the first pull in Maw of Souls (not something we can do in M+ this week, but we can next week with Sanguine/Volcanic), amplified by the fact its CD lines up perfectly with RotS

Tried rolling for the mythic one, but wasn't lucky... Anyone got a high level Umbral, & how much damage are you doing with it in M+?

got my 4 piece last night, without the nighthold 2 piece feeling really even more rage starved now without NH 4 pieces. They made frenzy regen CD much faster with ToS but nerfed rage generation to be able to use it with ironfur. With NH 2 piece i used the mangle talent but since gore is happening much less swapped back to GG

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...n/fortehnguyen
    Last edited by ForTehNguyen; 2017-07-07 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Maul is already worth the global if you have plenty rage, definitely if its cheap/free, we have enough fillers in our rotation that are worth replacing (even more so if one doesn't wear T19 2p anymore for less Gore procs)

Especially if Mangle procs this, since after using Mangle chances are that you are in need of a filler.
    For DPS yes, but not for survival. The 4p isn't adding any damage, only survival. But the survival bonus needs to be worth the global. Worth losing the rage.
    Last edited by CenariusTheForestLord; 2017-07-07 at 06:16 PM.

Deleted
    If it makes maul cheaper and thus gives you the option to maul where you otherwise would have swiped (because you needed the rage for survival or just because you are constantly mauling), it contributes to your dps.

Quote Originally Posted by ForTehNguyen View Post
    got my 4 piece last night, without the nighthold 2 piece feeling really even more rage starved now without NH 4 pieces. They made frenzy regen CD much faster with ToS but nerfed rage generation to be able to use it with ironfur. With NH 2 piece i used the mangle talent but since gore is happening much less swapped back to GG

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...n/fortehnguyen
    It's not really a big deal, although I went the entire NH tier w/o 4pc (combination of higher ilvl pieces by a mile and stupid Vanq tokens not dropping in mythic NH) so I haven't felt any change. Regardless, I haven't found issues of not having rage to maintain Ironfur with Frenzied Regeneration mixed in. If anything, new tier and rage nerfs make certain talents more viable, such as not Brambles 100% of the time and Earthwarden.

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    If it makes maul cheaper and thus gives you the option to maul where you otherwise would have swiped (because you needed the rage for survival or just because you are constantly mauling), it contributes to your dps.
    Honestly, unless it's some massive survival/healing or damage boost, I doubt the tier bonus would alter how we play beyond potentially being able to use Maul occasionally while not sacrificing Ironfur uptime. The Maul heal would have to compete with the cost/heal benefit of FR to alter our rotation. It's still a DPS upgrade in any situation, as long as it saves rage.

Deleted
    I pretty much see it as a survival benefit for the Augur/Krosus type fights of Tier 21. If there aren't any, than it is probably going to be a 2p tier (however useful 2p will be...) I hope the dps benefit will be decent but I don't expect too much. On the other hand, who knows whether we will actually get this set and not something completely different.

Deleted
    Now i am using a very similar combination, same legendaries, and 2*Ursoc Endurance + 1 Thrash relic. At the end of the previous raid i had some time when i had 3* Thrash relic and Luffa, and i still had aggro problems sometimes against my Demon Hunter offtank (but not that much as in defensive gear, thats right). The solution is the tanks understands that you have to work together, and not pull aggro when not needed, even it's means stop attacking for a while.

The only time I currently have threat issues is on burst AoE when my DH co-tank goes full-out, like on Mistress with Eel spawns, if he doesn't pay attention its hard to get the Eels off of him, but if he does, its fine. So yeah, play together, not against each other.

Hey guys, a quick question. I just had the legendary cloak drop for me and since I don't have any real issues with survival would it be correct to swap the cloak with the chest damage-wise? I am currently running almost always chest/legs (no luffa fml). Got 3x thrash relics.

Deleted
    It does decent damage. Definitely better than the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    The Glaive trinket from Sisters of the Moon is ridiculous. The HC version (915) manages over 40m damage on the first pull in Maw of Souls (not something we can do in M+ this week, but we can next week with Sanguine/Volcanic), amplified by the fact its CD lines up perfectly with RotS

Tried rolling for the mythic one, but wasn't lucky... Anyone got a high level Umbral, & how much damage are you doing with it in M+?
    Got a 925 and yeah a really amazing trinket. I mean it has versatility on it as well so it's not useless defensively this early in the tier either. It does around 6-9% of my total damage on bosses in ToS. Haven't run much M+ since I got it but it should be even better there.