Deleted
    For anyone that's bought anything from paradix lately & got screwed over with their pricing shenanigans.

Hello people,

Here’s the latest on the price roll-back. Sorry for the wait, as you might imagine this is a somewhat complicated process so thank you for your patience whilst we sorted this out:

Prices on all Paradox products, in all currencies except USD (since USD prices were not changed), have reverted back to their pre-increase levels as of today. Additionally, now the price rollback has been completed prices will be frozen for a period of three months.

After exploring options with our sales partners, we’ve come to the conclusion that partial refunds (as in, refunding the price difference) aren’t practically possible. Instead, we will gift everyone who purchased any Paradox product between May 17 and today (including pre-orders of Steel Division: Normandy 44 made before May 17), in any currency except USD (where prices were not changed), a free copy of a full PC game or two DLC, as a gesture of goodwill.

The games on offer will be:

Stellaris
    Hearts of Iron IV
    Crusader Kings 2
    Europa Universalis IV
    Magicka 2
    Tyranny

OR, if you prefer, TWO from the list of the following DLC:

HoI IV: Death or Dishonor
    EU IV: Third Rome
    CK II: Monks and Mystics
    Stellaris: Utopia
    Tyranny: Tales from the Tiers

Should you happen to already own all of the above then the system will credit you equivalent giftable keys.

In order to claim your game/DLC’s you need to fill in the form at the following location: https://support.paradoxplaza.com/hc/...d=114093963414

IMPORTANT: We are accepting requests up to 23:59 CEST on the 9th August. You must submit your completed form by this date. Additionally, please note that you will not receive the content immediately, it will take some time for us to process all of the requests. The current deadline we are working towards is the 30th September 2017, check your email for further updates/next steps leading up to that date.

To be considered a “complete form” you need to include:

Your order ID
    The currency used for the purchase
    Details of the platform you redeemed your product on
    A copy of your receipt
    Your email
    The requested product/s you’d like to receive

Finally, we’d like to take the opportunity to once again say we’re sorry about our handling of this issue. We value our community and the passion you have for our products, and we know we’re lucky to have you. Of course, it should go without saying that as a result of this experience we will be looking at our internal processes to ensure that we can improve for the future.

Hmm, I wonder if that Paradox offer includes purchases of DLCs? I bought two for CKII during the Steam sale, I wonder if I can get a free copy of HoI4 for them - though I'd guess that's unlikely in which case I'd get the CKII DLC that they're offering.

For anyone that does not yet have the awesome game FTL it is now on sale at humble store for under 3 bucks ....

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/search/search/ftl

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    So, just got an email saying Shadow of Mordor will be free this weekend on Xbox One and Steam. Not sure if it's the full game though.
    It is free for this weekend (you can play it until SUN 22:00). But 4€ really isn't that much for this great game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    For anyone that's bought anything from paradix lately & got screwed over with their pricing shenanigans.

Hello people,

Here’s the latest on the price roll-back. Sorry for the wait, as you might imagine this is a somewhat complicated process so thank you for your patience whilst we sorted this out:

Prices on all Paradox products, in all currencies except USD (since USD prices were not changed), have reverted back to their pre-increase levels as of today. Additionally, now the price rollback has been completed prices will be frozen for a period of three months.

After exploring options with our sales partners, we’ve come to the conclusion that partial refunds (as in, refunding the price difference) aren’t practically possible. Instead, we will gift everyone who purchased any Paradox product between May 17 and today (including pre-orders of Steel Division: Normandy 44 made before May 17), in any currency except USD (where prices were not changed), a free copy of a full PC game or two DLC, as a gesture of goodwill.

The games on offer will be:

Stellaris
    Hearts of Iron IV
    Crusader Kings 2
    Europa Universalis IV
    Magicka 2
    Tyranny

OR, if you prefer, TWO from the list of the following DLC:

HoI IV: Death or Dishonor
    EU IV: Third Rome
    CK II: Monks and Mystics
    Stellaris: Utopia
    Tyranny: Tales from the Tiers

Should you happen to already own all of the above then the system will credit you equivalent giftable keys.

In order to claim your game/DLC’s you need to fill in the form at the following location: https://support.paradoxplaza.com/hc/...d=114093963414

IMPORTANT: We are accepting requests up to 23:59 CEST on the 9th August. You must submit your completed form by this date. Additionally, please note that you will not receive the content immediately, it will take some time for us to process all of the requests. The current deadline we are working towards is the 30th September 2017, check your email for further updates/next steps leading up to that date.

To be considered a “complete form” you need to include:

Your order ID
    The currency used for the purchase
    Details of the platform you redeemed your product on
    A copy of your receipt
    Your email
    The requested product/s you’d like to receive

Finally, we’d like to take the opportunity to once again say we’re sorry about our handling of this issue. We value our community and the passion you have for our products, and we know we’re lucky to have you. Of course, it should go without saying that as a result of this experience we will be looking at our internal processes to ensure that we can improve for the future.
    Wow I had no clue about this, I bought Tyranny last month when it was on discount. Now to decide which game I want...

Oh crap. It wants a receipt. I deleted it from my email ages ago, what do I do?
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-07-07 at 11:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steam should show it in the transaction history with the date and price you paid? (if you bought it from steam)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Steam should show it in the transaction history with the date and price you paid? (if you bought it from steam)
    Yeah I ended up using that. Hope they'll let it count.

Deleted
    Could also check your emails trash can thingie, just in case.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Galactic Civilizations 3
    Hyper Light Drifter
    Armello
    Simpleplanes
    Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter
    Kero Blaster
    Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
    Not too bad for the monthly, and there was a comic with it as well. Hyper Light Drifter looks like a ton of fun and i'll probably be playing that soon.

Unlocks for the next monthly are NBA:2K17 and Pillars of Eternity. Very tempted to get this just for PoE. Thoughts on it for those who have played it?
    Last edited by BarelyLegalBear; 2017-07-07 at 06:31 PM.

Galactic Civilizations 3
    Hyper Light Drifter
    Armello
    Simpleplanes
    Kero Blaster
    Not too bad for the monthly, and there was a comic with it as well. Hyper Light Drifter looks like a ton of fun and i'll probably be playing that soon.

Unlocks for the next monthly are NBA:2K17 and Pillars of Eternity. Very tempted to get this just for PoE. Thoughts on it for those who have played it?
    You forgot Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin in this months bundle.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davemetalhead View Post
    You forgot Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin in this months bundle.
    Sure did, added it.

Hum, anyone got a spare "Hyper Light Drifter" - they'd like to trade for some other stuff?

I got a,... thing ... for nice pixel art games.

Galactic Civilizations 3
    Hyper Light Drifter
    Armello
    Simpleplanes
    Kero Blaster

PoE is a-okay, just those kickstarter-designed NPCs break immersion. I would buy the monthly if i didn't own PoE. Haven't played the DLCs though.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2017-07-07 at 08:42 PM.

Hyper Light Drifter and Armello are both on my wishlist so I regret not getting that monthly but Dark Souls 2 just didn't interest me.

Pillars of Eternity is okay, not great. I had high hopes but was somewhat disappointed. It is worth getting at that price but don't expect Baldur's Gate 2 quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galactic Civilizations 3
    Hyper Light Drifter
    Armello
    Simpleplanes
    Kero Blaster

I've tried to get into PoE a dozen times now and I just can't. Maybe I'm approaching it wrong but I find it hard to care about the story and, after playing similar games like Original Sin, the combat is just too boring for me to invest into it. Which is a damn shame because I generally love obsidian's writing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Hum, anyone got a spare "Hyper Light Drifter" - they'd like to trade for some other stuff?

I got a,... thing ... for nice pixel art games.
    I do, as I owned that and Kero Blaster already. I do believe you are on my friends list, so we can work it out there. If you don't have anything, meh, it's not like we don't frequently give extra copies of games away all the time here or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post
    Hyper Light Drifter and Armello are both on my wishlist so I regret not getting that monthly but Dark Souls 2 just didn't interest me.

Pillars of Eternity is okay, not great. I had high hopes but was somewhat disappointed. It is worth getting at that price but don't expect Baldur's Gate 2 quality.
    You can still buy it. You just won't get Dark Souls 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I do, as I owned that and Kero Blaster already. I do believe you are on my friends list, so we can work it out there. If you don't have anything, meh, it's not like we don't frequently give extra copies of games away all the time here or anything.
    Awesome, sending you a poke when i see you online

Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post

POE is very nice - i did quite enjoy the storyline.
    At 12$ with all the other stuff i'd say its worth getting.

Indeed it isn't BG2, but that's somewhat nostalgia colored after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

You can still buy it. You just won't get Dark Souls 2.
    I don't see an option to do this, only an option to subscribe for the next month. Maybe I'm missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Indeed it isn't BG2, but that's somewhat nostalgia colored after all.
    I still go back and play BG2 again every few years. It has aged well. In fact just thinking about it makes me want to play it again. Time to reinstall