Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    there is no such thing as free healthcare....unless you mean you want to enslave doctors

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    No. Because healthcare is never free you pay taxes into it.
    It's almost like people deliberately don't read

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Read the title, let their biased narrative fill in the details.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I'm confident that in the future, both parties will agree on some Universal Healthcare reform (single-payer or free). With the current administration, not a chance.
    huh? the current administration likes the idea of single payer more than the republican party. they are the ones that will fight tooth and nail so their insurance companies can continue to make money, not trump. its odd how people believe so much negative fake news about trump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    there is no such thing as free healthcare....unless you mean you want to enslave doctors
    If you're becoming a doctor for $$$ then I don't want your service

tell me all about it

oh wait i meant you, you dont fucking read

holy shit where have you been the last 4 fucking years? did you not know USA had free healthcare? SERIOUSLY did not fucking know that? how can you be that fucking stupid?

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-07-07 at 07:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a capitalist nation, so, no
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

If you're becoming a doctor for $$$ then I don't want your service
    you would be dead by now, but hey maybe they should let you get it your way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    It's a capitalist nation, so, no
    HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU IN AMERICA AND DO NOT REALIZE WE OFFER FREE HEALTHCARE? I really dont fucking get it. Take your fucking head out of your fucking asshole and look up you fucking piece of shit lying fuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    tell me all about it

oh wait i meant you, you dont fucking read

holy shit where have you been the last 4 fucking years? did you not know USA had free healthcare? SERIOUSLY did not fucking know that? how can you be that fucking stupid?

infracted - minor flaming
    Meltdown much?

Is Obamacare akin to the NHS? Oh wait you're banned

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't be pedantic and say free healthcare isn't actually free, we're aware we pay via taxes but it's free in the sense we don't pay a bill

So do you think the USA will ever adapt to a healthcare system similar to the NHS? I know the US on whole isn't a huge fan of welfare systems partly due to Capitalism but it can not be ignored that the statistics regarding people dying simply because they couldn't afford healthcare is alarming

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/stor...alth-coverage/).
    With how much the insurance companies pay the politicians, no, there will not be free health care in the US for decent health care anyways.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

we will eventually, i believe. it's the way of the world. progress.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...g-internet-mi/

If you look at Politifact's breakdown of government spending you'll see that they already spend a lot of money on healthcare. 26% as of 2015. Our problem isn't that we don't have free healthcare, its that the healthcare in our nation costs way to much and we need to figure out that problem first.

huh? the current administration likes the idea of single payer more than the republican party. they are the ones that will fight tooth and nail so their insurance companies can continue to make money, not trump. its odd how people believe so much negative fake news about trump.
    Donald Trump once claimed he wanted single payer healthcare. He also called the House Bill "mean"...but he is "very supportive" of the senate's bill. And he said that if it doesn't pass...he'd like to see Obamacare repealed now and just replace it later. The man is all over the place on Healthcare. Who knew it could be so complicated?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Hopefully one day. Maybe once people become more educated and stop getting triggered over "OHLAWD SOCAILZMISMZ".
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

The complaint about taxes never makes sense to me. If you have insurance now then you're paying for it along with crazy co-pay/deductible nonsense depending on what plan you have. Even if you get it through work that money doesn't come from thin air.

If we had single payer then costs could be significantly lowered. Even with additional taxes people would end up having more money each year. The only exception would be the morons who don't want any insurance because they think they will never get sick or injured.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Yeah when you turn 65 you get medicare or if you have a low income or are disabled you are eligible for medcaid.
    unless you happen to live in a state like i do where they refused expanded medicaid so if your below the poverty line but still make over a certain amount....well tough shit your going to die if you get some sort of real bad illness since you no longer have health insurance or you become debt crippled for life.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Please don't be pedantic and say free healthcare isn't actually free
    Then stop saying stupid uneducated bullshit like 'free X'.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    you would be dead by now, but hey maybe they should let you get it your way.

- - - Updated - - -

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU IN AMERICA AND DO NOT REALIZE WE OFFER FREE HEALTHCARE? I really dont fucking get it. Take your fucking head out of your fucking asshole and look up you fucking piece of shit lying fuck.
    Banned faster than @GennGreymane, I'm impressed.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    are you planning on not paying taxes? that's illegal you know.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    I explained what people mean by free, you conveniently ignored it