Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Even there was a Dwarf in the Blood Elf Starting Zone that wanted to help them etc..., but you still kill him.
    With the Blood Elves I'm glad they are Horde and not the other faction.
    Sure some things bad happened to them, but still they are perfect on the Horde side.

Speaking of Blood Elves any well known Bloods appear in 7.3 to help with Argus besides Lady Liadrin?
    The dwarf was a spy, play through that area again.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Even there was a Dwarf in the Blood Elf Starting Zone that wanted to help them etc..., but you still kill him.
    Sure some things bad happened to them, but still they are perfect on the Horde side.

Speaking of Blood Elves any well known Bloods appear in 7.3 to help with Argus besides Lady Liadrin?
    Saying that saboteur wants to "help" you is like saying that rapist helps you not die a virgin. What a wonderful guys.

Next time, read the goddamn quest text.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The dwarf was a spy, play through that area again.
    DERP!!! Well it's been awhile since I played it, but yes I am Horde. <3
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account

if you actually payed some attention to what you were doing, you'd know the dwarf was a spy.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Makes her evil as shit, though. Which is why she should be put down before the Void gets to her and makes her ten times worse.
    Illidan enslaved an entire planet, every player thinks he did it for the greater good and shouldn't be punished.

10+ Year Old Account
    DERP!!! Well it's been awhile since I played it, but yes I am Horde. <3

Been ages guys/girls since I played it.
    Enough about me...

So any new stuff happening in 7.3 since the path add? Always getting this:
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium

Been ages guys/girls since I played it.
    Enough about me...

So any new stuff happening in 7.3 since the path add? Always getting this:
    Means you're logging in with an unpatched client, in all likelihood.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Illidan enslaved an entire planet, every player thinks he did it for the greater good and shouldn't be punished.
    As someone who mains a Demon Hunter, I think he needs to die.

And this is also why I have a suspicion that non-demon Illidan from AU might be the future hero if visions are true.

- - - Updated - - -

I just remembered something, doesn't Alleria and Turalyon have a grown ass kid out in Outland? The dialogue suggests that they vanished when the world blew up, so am I missing something?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just remembered something, doesn't Alleria and Turalyon have a grown ass kid out in Outland? The dialogue suggests that they vanished when the world blew up, so am I missing something?
    He was retconned into the game.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Their son was born before they went to Draenor and stayed back in Azeroth (why would they take a newborn to a war?). He went to Outland when the Dark Portal opened in the TBC to try to find his parents.

Quote Originally Posted by NecroGangster View Post
    Their son was born before they went to Draenor and stayed back in Azeroth (why would they take a newborn to a war?). He went to Outland when the Dark Portal opened in the TBC to try to find his parents.
    ahh I always assumed he was born in Outland, since there was never any mention of him in the books.

7+ Year Old Account
    Magni’s Vision
    Archmage Khadgar: Magni? Are you alright? Magni?
    Magni Bronzebeard: A sword... in the darkness... sands... soaked in pain.
    Magni Bronzebeard: The wound... burning... burning…
    Magni Bronzebeard: He's fightin' through the pain... to let us see...
    Magni Bronzebeard: The voice is alone... weak... but so beautiful!
    Arthas come back confirmed. A sword in darkness is Frostmourne reference. Burning wound - Arthas's soul corrupted by it. Fighting through the pain - Arthas's eternal suffering in Void. The voice alone - well Arthas alone in the dark. Weak but beautiful - 100% Arthas.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Arthas come back confirmed. A sword in darkness is Frostmourne reference. Burning wound - Arthas's soul corrupted by it. Fighting through the pain - Arthas's eternal suffering in Void. The voice alone - well Arthas alone in the dark. Weak but beautiful - 100% Arthas.
    Sounds like Vol'jin to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Given the nature of where they are and what is happening, it is more likely he's referring to Argus.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    This sounds more Varian for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Loljin never used sword. And i'm doubt his voice is beautiful haha.

Given the nature of where they are and what is happening, it is more likely he's referring to Argus.
    I don't know why but i have feelings this happens after Illidan become Jailer of Dark Titan.

PS Assuming we will have Void theme expac someday im 80% sure we will meet Arthas there someday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loljin never used sword. And i'm doubt his voice is beautiful haha.

w

I don't know why but i have feelings this happens after Illidan become Jailer of Dark Titan.
    Yeah he did, he always had a sword.

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow...2c1ae46079eb07

Though depending on who you ask that might be a glaive as well but they're essentially the same thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    This sounds more Varian for me.
    My 1st thought but im sure Varian is done. = \\

10+ Year Old Account
    So Blood Elves never did anything wrong at all?
    no, but trying to claim either side had any form of moral high ground is just stupid.

I suggest you do Stonetalon quests. Horde dropped a bomb on a neutral faction.
    One wrong does't magically make another Ok. Garrosh killed the guy who did it, it doesnt magically make Jaina and the Kirin'tor trying to have their neutrality cake and eat it too ok.

So they sent an army to take over Quelthalas and wipe out all the Blood Elves...

The Draenei escaped to Azeroth because of Illidan and the Blood Elves in outland and since the Night Elves found them first they probably explained what the Blood Elves did and this gives a good reason to send spies to see what ever the hell they are up to.
    Just go ahead and do the quests, you obviously have your own version of the story you would rather have then actually acknowledge why the blood elves told the Alliance in the end to piss off.

Horde was an army who came from a different world and invaded your lands in the past. A single human and a bunch of spies doesn't give you a reason to abandon the union you had for centuries and join a former enemy.
    You are once again forgetting every single fucking thing that pushed them towards the Horde. Their former enemy is the only faction that helped them fight the scourge.

I'm saying this for hundred time now. The entire Ghostland quests was a lore created by Blizz to explain their gameplay stuff. "Alliance has an elf race, now lets give this one to Horde" it is as simple as that.
    "I dont like the story, therefore its bad"
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Or it might just be what Aucald said and it'll simply be Argus.