Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    What is a "trainer", in this context?
    A shoe as already explained

10+ Year Old Account
    I find trainer to be a much better word than sneaker.

Well I learned what trainers mean in other areas. As for the incident, extremely tragic. Keep that guy far away from society.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    and people are still against having to get a license to have a child, not everyone is fit to drive a car, is why u need a driving license to prove u are fit, why not the same to show u are fit to be a parent/guardian.
    A car has nothing to do with human biology so that's a pretty worthless comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Because using correct punctuation in forum posts is completely indicative of your usual ability.
    That or it indicates a lack of care for the discussion, in which case it is an insult to everyone else in the thread and should be disregarded.

This makes me so mad. I have a 4 and a half year old, and I hardly have to suggest that he did something wrong for him to start apologizing and saying sorry. I have never even hit my children. They are very sensitive and we need to be more sympathetic that they are KIDS. They make bad judgment calls which sometimes means losing something that you think is important. YOU DO NOT HIT THEM FOR BEING A KID!!!!

Ugh, what a crappy guy this is, so, so sad.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Yeah that's fucked up. But what can we discuss?

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    killing a 5 year old for losing a trainer?

someone needs some real justice in prison, i hope the right people find this man and give him his daily reward.

my 8 year old son lost his jumper at school today i was disappointed and told him he better find it tomorrow or he'll be paying for a new one he takes it off at lunch time plays football and forgets...every....damn...time, amazingly i didn't think you know what i should probably beat him to death in a blind rage, because well shit, nothing is more important in life than 1 item of clothing, nothing, not even his life!
    That' my parents did. They had "toys and treats" money for me (or at least they claimed there was this) and if I lost or broke something- it would come out of that "fund."

It was enough to keep me honest although I doubt it really existed, ha ha.

Seriously though, who hits a child over a material item? Things can be replaced. Sneakers aren't even well made anymore, they are mostly over priced pieces of crap.

It also seems that there are a lot of these types of cases where the mom's "boyfriend" was the one who did the deed. If you are a single parent or dating- you have to be careful of the "quality" of people you bring home. If you think they might have a bit of degenerate in them- do your dirty in a hotel room- don't show them where you and your child live....... (or if you are really smart- avoid them altogether).

I also have to believe there were signs of problems. A nice guy doesn't suddenly lose his temper and beat a child to death over a shoe in public. This lunatic had to be exhibiting other violent tendencies.