Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The title is sooo misleading no where does it say Sylvanas is a raid boss. ...MODS!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    What Throne did Jaina seize? If anything she lost a throne...
    That line speaks of the throne in Orgrimmar, made up of hides and bones.

The alliance one. Maybe he points to Greymane's hate for Sylvanas causing him to betray the alliance? Anduin not doing enough to attack Sylvanas and he gets sick of it?

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    The alliance one. Maybe he points to Greymane's hate for Sylvanas causing him to betray the alliance? Anduin not doing enough to attack Sylvanas and he gets sick of it?
    It clearly mentions the Forsaken banner hanging above Alliance settlements. If anything, Greymane will potentially die fighting Sylvanas for the Alliance, not the other way around.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is my favorite cause she's well prolly the only good female npc lore character left on horde and as for alliance they still have a few good ones left someone has to become andruins mate/queen but who?
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The title is sooo misleading no where does it say Sylvanas is a raid boss. ...MODS!
    You are just angry because you're a Sylvie fanboy :P
    The title is far stretched, yes, but stop screaming for mods.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    or maybe one on two, with her disgusting boyfriend.
    Who? Nathanos? She kept telling him to fuck off constantly in Stormheim, so I doubt she views him as anything but a not-so-useless pawn.

Although sadly the Windrunner girls have a disgusting habit of human-fucking so I understand where you are coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Sylvanas is my favorite cause she's well prolly the only good female npc lore character left. Someone has to become andruins mate/queen but who?
    Fixed that and Wrathion.

ITT: Idiots believing a dreadlord who killed his own brother to save his hide

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    Who? Nathanos? She kept telling him to fuck off constantly in Stormheim, so I doubt she views him as anything but a not-so-useless pawn.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/st...ry/dark-mirror

Formerly known as Arafal

Do we get to raid Orgrimmar again?

Quote Originally Posted by Zepp View Post
    If I added spoiler tag that would incline it's true yet all we can do now is guess. Tho I'm pretty 100% sure it's gonna end like that. It's Blizz afterall.
    Then perhaps put an adequate name for the thread? Even though this is only your speculation, it is obvious that it's based on the latest spoilers on the datamined information and the topic obviously gives the idea that we learn something wrong about Sylvanas. The name of the thread is a spoiler itself in its current form.

Quote Originally Posted by Zepp View Post
    I knew it! Finally Garrosh will be avenged!
    So let me get this straight.. Because of your pathetic ignorance you spread false information around? You don't even have a valid source saying she WILL be a raid boss other than some NPC text stating it COULD be ANYONE ?!

Simply.. how freaking dumb can you be?

It really amazes me how dumb people are nowadays on the internet. For the love of god.. have a valid source before spreading false news -.-

Jesus fucking christ man? .......

and yes... it's NOT Sylvanas you fuck... sigh

/facepalm x100

Deleted
    no way, never gonna happen

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    top kek

Sylvanas will outlive every single one of her haters
    I intend to live forever said Arthas... Poor Arthas...

Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    bitch pls she was barely a dg boss in end of times
    Who Sylvans or Jaina? Oh wait they both were..

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Nah, he's 100% talking about Sylvanas in both quotes.
    The "shattered mask that hangs above your hearth" is the Forsaken crest
    The Alliance quote is obviously about Jaina. How can Sylvanas betray a faction she isnt part of? The shattered mask is referring to Jaina pretending she isn't batshit crazy, wearing that mask and playing her role in the Alliance. Although her insanity has hit an all time high, cracking the mask, and soon it will shatter and we will see her for what she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    So let me get this straight.. Because of your pathetic ignorance you spread false information around? You don't even have a valid source saying she WILL be a raid boss other than some NPC text stating it COULD be ANYONE ?!

Simply.. how freaking dumb can you be?

It really amazes me how dumb people are nowadays on the internet. For the love of god.. have a valid source before spreading false news -.-

Jesus fucking christ man? .......

and yes... it's NOT Sylvanas you fuck... sigh

/facepalm x100
    This thread needs to be shutdown. It hasn't led anywhere productive. I've reported it twice and no mod has arrived yet.

Syvlanas is going to be redeemed. If you read the text with Alleria being lightborn and turning to the void it can go the opposite way with shadowborn sylv turning light

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    This thread needs to be shutdown. It hasn't led anywhere productive. I've reported it twice and no mod has arrived yet.
    Hey, just because you don't like what people talk about doesn't mean the thread should be archieved.

If anything, only the title could be changed by the mods.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    Syvlanas is going to be redeemed. If you read the text with Alleria being lightborn and turning to the void it can go the opposite way with shadowborn sylv turning light
    Yeah, but the issue is that Alleria is a living being, whereas Sylvanas isn't. Can the undead make such a transition is the question that remains.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Yeah, but the issue is that Alleria is a living being, whereas Sylvanas isn't. Can the undead make such a transition is the question that remains.
    we haven't seen the level of light use that the army of light employs. they very well could have a way to truly resurrect the undead.