Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Can i have my weapon back please? - Maybe Spoilers

Can i have my weapon back please?

As we all know our artifact weapons aint going forward into the next xpac and it got me wondering how blizz is gonna handle this lore shattering weapons?

Then i see this quote from Alleria Alleria Windrunner: There may come a day when I will have need of my family weapon once again. and it got me thinking our we gonna have to hand over our weapons back to established lore NPCs?

For example could Turalyon want the ashbringer, could thrall want his doomhammer back, could Garona want her kingslayers?

Or is our artifact weapons doomed to rot in our bags or bank spaces forever and ever amen?

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea and sytem they made for Artifact Weapons, but wish they didn't use weapons of major lore characters (Doomhammer, Ashbringer).
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Turalyon has a weapon far more impressive than Ashbringer now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Wouldn't fit for all the Artifacts, though. Goremaw has no living previous owner and neither does the Scepter of Sargeras, Ulthalesh, or presumably the Warrior Artifact Weapons. I'm sure there others as well with no living previous owner and no heir-apparent as it were.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    I'd rather let. N'Zoth consume Azeroth than give up my knaifu.

No joke, I'll miss her.

I will really miss having 2 pets... :-/

Deleted
    Besides, I feel close to almost all Artifacts in game ( 9 @ 110), knaifu for example has become a part of my character... same with Arcane Staff and Skullbro.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I will really miss having 2 pets... :-/
    Hoping that will be baseline.

obviously we will have our tmog but the actual weapon i honestly see either we hand it back or destroy it somehow for its power.

If artifacts are going back to their original owners that would result in resto druids giving Sharas'dal back to Queen Azshara. And the artifact has a part of liquid extracted from the Well of Eternity and we know how f'ing powerful the well was so... nope.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RG7620 View Post
    Holy. Fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RG7620 View Post
    And that is ?
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    And that is ?
    are you pretending to be retarded or something? the blade is infused with pure light

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-07-08 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Received Infraction

And that is ?
    Of course Sir Anduin Lothar's broken royal sword reforged with the essence of pure light.

10+ Year Old Account
    And that is ?
    Anduin Lothar's broken sword(which he took up to lead the Alliance army when Lothar died), seemingly infused with the Light as to have a full blade again, as seen in the post above yours...

Unless he wants to trade (which I gladly would), he ain't gettin Ashbringer.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    If artifacts are going back to their original owners that would result in resto druids giving Sharas'dal back to Queen Azshara. And the artifact has a part of liquid extracted from the Well of Eternity and we know how f'ing powerful the well was so... nope.
    Like my above post its possible some will go back to its original owners while others could possibly just be destroyed for its essence.

I'll be happy to see the class weapons disappear. If you talk about immersion and all that stuff then having one weapon really pulls you out of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trexion View Post
    are you pretending to be retarded or something? the blade is infused with pure light
    I don't play anymore and that post above wasn't there before I posted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    as seen in the post above yours...
    Which wasn't there before I posted.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    I like the idea and sytem they made for Artifact Weapons, but wish they didn't use weapons of major lore characters (Doomhammer, Ashbringer).
    I didn't like the treatment Frostmourne got. Dual-wielding the remains of it and doesn't even look good. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    I didn't like the treatment Frostmourne got. Dual-wielding the remains of it and doesn't even look good. :<
    Hopefully they add a new skin for this patch right? I feel they should.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. I'll give my Titanstrike back to Thorim. Guess that means he'd want Hati back too. He's not gonna take Skoll though.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar