Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    There is also talk of a Syria cease-fire for which the terms are not yet public. As others have posted, there's no real indication that this cease-fire will work any better than the others which didn't work, and the terms could very well be "US leaves and Russia wins".
    While providing pretext for lifting sanctions.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    And the Deplorable-in-Chief continues to get more and more deplorable. At his first G20 Summit and he's tweeting lies about "all anyone can talk about is Hillary's campaign manager and emails".

I can't wait for this national embarrassment to be behind bars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    While providing pretext for lifting sanctions.
    Sorry, yes, I can't believe I missed that. Good catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    I just had the best 3 days of my life - cannot say I did nothing. Antifa is really the best thing I could have joined. I even got a 2min speech at some corner!

Sadly the police are racists as well as all these "guards of officials". Antifa will not give up - we will tell you what you fear!
    So you just want to have fun destroying stuff, stroke your epeen by yelling at randos, and cause fear, and call police racists for doing their job to calm the riots. I r8 bait 8/8.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    LMAO We will stop selling you steel because reasons I guess- Juncker_IRL. It doesn't matter though since China is literally flooding the market with it's steel. Juncker's stupidty is amazing tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

The EU is declining in importance, so

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If China, Canada or Mexico made the threat, then it would be terrifying
    Literally every line is just fantasy in this post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Nah, the current set up is developing nations flooding the market and thus its cheaper to buy from them than to produce in the US. Protectionism forces companies to improve processes, that means investment in capital that is good.
    China was actually the reason the steel market was empty not too long ago. Same with coal. Not sure where you get your information from, but developing countries need steel to build their shit, not to sell it at a discount.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    So you just want to have fun destroying stuff, stroke your epeen by yelling at randos, and cause fear, and call police racists for doing their job to calm the riots. I r8 bait 8/8.
    Well it's no wonder this forum is full of people who don't care for anything but their own good. Currently the people responsible for literally every war going on, every woe in this world are in Hamburg. And they do nothing. They cost so much money just to get together (while deciding/doing nothing worth) that even instead of this Summit they could spent the money to make the world a better place. But no - their pseudo politics continue, they defend their unjust, closed, isolated countries. They abandon every thought of mankind as whole - they further try to get exploits on the weakest just praying for their own good. They and all who do not support the far left and antifa are the true evil in this world. And that has to be fought with all means at our disposal!

And the people who do nothing or even yell at us: You are just as responsible for the suffering in this world as the people you elected!

Yawn I was actually expecting some interesting takes, boring EU white knighting. Anyways,

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Literally every line is just fantasy in this post.

If you have criticism to add say it, you are literally saying nothing interesting here.

China was actually the reason the steel market was empty not too long ago. Same with coal. Not sure where you get your information from, but developing countries need steel to build their shit, not to sell it at a discount.
    China is literally flooding the market. LMAO, you can't be this delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Well it's no wonder this forum is full of people who don't care for anything but their own good. Currently the people responsible for literally every war going on, every woe in this world are in Hamburg. And they do nothing. They cost so much money just to get together (while deciding/doing nothing worth) that even instead of this Summit they could spent the money to make the world a better place. But no - their pseudo politics continue, they defend their unjust, closed, isolated countries. They abandon every thought of mankind as whole - they further try to get exploits on the weakest just praying for their own good. They and all who do not support the far left and antifa are the true evil in this world. And that has to be fought with all means at our disposal!

And the people who do nothing or even yell at us: You are just as responsible for the suffering in this world as the people you elected!
    what? .. what? ... the world leaders coming together to talk is evil?? yeh okay.. welcome to ignore list.

Find someone that looks at you the way the rest of the world leaders look at Donald and Melania.

Seriously though, it's cool that they can have a moment like this despite what the media wants you to think.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Find someone that looks at you the way the rest of the world leaders look at Donald and Melania.

Seriously though, it's cool that they can have a moment like this despite what the media wants you to think.
    With a forced smile for the camera while barely holding back disgust? It's pretty well established that other world leaders have a dim view of Trump, not even the administration itself tries to pretend otherwise, so why would you bother to?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And the Deplorable-in-Chief continues to get more and more deplorable. At his first G20 Summit and he's tweeting lies about "all anyone can talk about is Hillary's campaign manager and emails".

I can't wait for this national embarrassment to be behind bars.
    My prediction is, you will be waiting the rest of his life cubby.

I loved his speech in Poland. Maybe the best he has made yet and he spoke about values I also treasure.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2017-07-08 at 03:26 AM.

Funny to see that Merkel thinks the same when she hears Russian BS as most of us

10+ Year Old Account

Oh my. That woman with the phone in the background... "Soon."

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

>He thinks west european leaders, aside from May, have a positive opinion of Trump

Hue

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    My prediction is, you will be waiting the rest of his life cubby.

I loved his speech in Poland. Maybe the best he has made yet and he spoke about values I also treasure.
    Can you give me some quotes from that speech?