Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Sorry to break your lil bubble there but i (see my sig) will gladly celebrate the day when i can finally kill that undead bitch and will propably celebrate it every time i can do it again.
    You do understand harboring that much hate for a fictional character is every bit as childish as her fanbois right? Just the opposite side of the spectrum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Alliance lost Varian. Learn the lore.
    Not that I have a dog in this fight, but he said "Alliance needs to lose more main characters". That can, and probably does, mean he has already taking Varians death into account.

i still think it would be strange for the playable forsaken if silv becomes garry like, garry did not have all all orcs under his hand but silv has all forsaken under her hand i think
    Bitch Pls

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    The problem with that is the statement assumes that the legion will fall as sargeras hasn't crushed every living creature on azeroth under his heel. In other words "she" would be operating independent of the legion. So this means he would have to have a close understanding of/relationship with this female who operates independently of the legion.
    That is absolutely true! So again, can't be Jaina.

Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    i still think it would be strange for the playable forsaken if silv becomes garry like, garry did not have all all orcs under his hand but silv has all forsaken under her hand i think
    Not all of them. There are a bunch of forsaken in the Argent Crusade - one in the EPL even states that he left the service of Sylvanas because "she had changed" and he didn't like it.

Edit: Argent Apothecary Judkins. Quest: "Counter-Plague Reseach"

"I once worked for the so-called "Banshee-Queen", Sylvanas, as an apothecary. I used to admire her, but something's changed within her. She's not herself anymore.

I broke my vows with the Forsaken and joined the Crusade. Now, I use my knowledge of alchemy to seek a counter-plague agent. And the Plaguewood is the perfect place to do so.

I need to resupply a few reagents, any of which can be found within the Plaguewood. I'll pay you if you can find any of these items."
    Last edited by Sigxy; 2017-07-08 at 12:51 AM.

Title states Sylv is raid boss, come to read thread, no proof, just some mad conjecture... haha click bait if I've ever seen it. Shame I clicked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    That wont work last i checked only males and females can make babies.
    You're not baiting me with that spoiled bait. Sorry /ignored.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    When vari taunts the alliance he talks about betrayal. There's really no such thing as sylvanas betraying the alliance, they're opposing factions.

In order for it to actually be betrayal, it'd have to be someone in the alliance.
    But they are allied, has been since the end of Mop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    And she is an important character to Michelle Morrow (the blizzard host).
    What does this have to do with literally anything? If Metzen couldn't save Thrall, what in the Hell is Michelle Morrow of all people going to do? Even Kosak has flat-out said that Sylvanas will face some sort of reckoning.

Vari has been gone for 9 years, off being tortured in a dungeon. Why would he know anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    This thread needs to be shutdown. It hasn't led anywhere productive. I've reported it twice and no mod has arrived yet.
    There's plenty of discussion to be had, regardless of the thread title. People who actively report threads to mods are.. not fun.

Deleted
    At this point i think Blizz should just have Sylvanas and Jaina team up against us and be the most salty council raid fight ever.

In all seriousness, i think Sylvanas will happen sooner or later. She is far from a nice person and we know she has an ulterior motive above the horde and the forsaken.

Jaina, i don't see. She only hates one side. I don't see why she would scheme to betray the alliance, unless manipulated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Perhaps that is what the Horde needs though - a diplomat, rather than a conqueror (Garrosh) or someone who is obviously only doing things for her, and her forsaken, own benefit (Sylvanas).
    Yeah, no thanks, we don't need a repeat of the Thrall years with a character that's ten times worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    In all seriousness, i think Sylvanas will happen sooner or later. She is far from a nice person and we know she has an ulterior motive above the horde and the forsaken.
    Like I mentioned earlier, Kosak did mention a reckoning during Blizzcon, without seeming to disturb other members of the panel. They've at least toyed with the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    But they are allied, has been since the end of Mop.
    Tell that to the towers we take over and the soldiers we kill when we're in broken isles. Definitely don't seem allied at all at this point. Genn also took away sylvanas' chance at immortality along with immortality for her people. Don't think they're allied that way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    Do we get to raid Orgrimmar again?
    Undercity innit?

Can't wait to see the lordaron catacombs where she is brewing all the plagues and monstrosities. :3

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Undercity innit?

Can't wait to see the lordaron catacombs where she is brewing all the plagues and monstrosities. :3
    "any day now im sure!"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Visions of death kilrog fight confirmed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Even if this was true, it should not be a title as it's a (would be) SPOILER.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shostradamus View Post
    The Alliance quote is obviously about Jaina. How can Sylvanas betray a faction she isnt part of? The shattered mask is referring to Jaina pretending she isn't batshit crazy, wearing that mask and playing her role in the Alliance. Although her insanity has hit an all time high, cracking the mask, and soon it will shatter and we will see her for what she is.
    An irrational alliance hater? Like... why? Is she beeing manipulated by some old god or something? Cause it really doesn't make any sense.

I really doubt we are going to hear about the horde for the rest of the expansion.
    Wich pisses me off
    They had their weak performance spotlight during the begening of the Legion and thats it.

7+ Year Old Account
    At this point i think Blizz should just have Sylvanas and Jaina team up against us and be the most salty council raid fight ever.

Jaina, i don't see. She only hates one side. I don't see why she would scheme to betray the alliance, unless manipulated.
    But Both of them are just so sexy I would never kill them i just dont wanna see any more female lore characters killed off there aint many left.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    CANT trust anything a dreadlord says
    Hi