Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Depends on which poll; that poll is not the highest for Trump. The bottom line is, if Hillary's numbers would have hypothetically skyrocketed, that notion is not supported by the fact that they have remained flat, in a non-hypothetical poll.
    Why compare with his highest, and not with polls from the same polling outfit? That seems like a dishonest comparison, to me. Not very independent.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Why compare with his highest, and not with polls from the same polling outfit? That seems like a dishonest comparison, to me. Not very independent.
    Really? I feel like cherry picking the most biased poll is less accurate? But, meh, this is a side topic anyway. The main point here is that Hillary is the most unpopular former candidate in history. She can't even get a pity bump in the polls.

Also, I have not called your honesty in to question, in this thread or any other. Why not be civil, instead?

Based on this very poll, she would have lost the popular vote. So, these wild notions that she would have skyrocketed if she won, are based in fantasy. America hates her. Even the people who voted for her, would have rather have voted for someone else.
    That's not what this poll says, and speculating about it is pointless, because she never was President, so it's impossible to say what her numbers would have been if she was elected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/212705/hi...mage-gain.aspx

At 41%, Clinton's favorable rating is unchanged since before Election Day

Her flat ratings buck the trend of post-election boost for losing candidates

She still is making history!
    Could it be that she doesn't have any political office to hold, and has basically stayed out of the public eye since the election?
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? I feel like cherry picking the most biased poll is less accurate? But, meh, this is a side topic anyway. The main point here is that Hillary is the most unpopular former candidate in history. She can't even get a pity bump in the polls.

Also, I have not called your honesty in to question, in this thread or any other. Why not be civil, instead?
    Aww... he's gone. Now we'll never know which poll he was looking at that showed Hillary vs Trump as of today with Trump being more popular.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

On the other side of the coin Trump is also making history as the first president with the lowest approval rating. Currently sitting at 37%.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is about the most twisted logic I have ever encountered in my life.
    You must not read your own posts then.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    They may not have owed Bernie anything, but they owed the voters a fair and transparent primary process. The fact that that did not happen only served to increase the tension and division within the party.
    Bullshit - the states control open vs. closed and primary or caucus. The DNC has no control over registration deadlines. And Bernie lost by over 4 million votes, he got his ass kicked period.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    There's a difference between it being "ok" and it being actionable, worth your time or mine discussing it, or even worth a shit in general. If you thought the DNC was going to be impartial while it was being used by Bernie for his own purposes, you may want tor evaluate your threshold for childish thinking.
    Apparently I'll have to expand it where you're concerned.

Unlike Bernie, Clinton's done, and just needs to be gone. The only ones that bring her name up are the GOP.
    And if the DNC doesn't get its shit together, and just gives us the lame same act, then the 2016 election will be repeated in 2020.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

WHAT?! Clearly Russian haxxors did this. Hillary Clinton (PBUH) is radiant light onto all nations, beloved by all people and unjustly robbed of her rightful and glorious presidency by a satanic plot by this 4chan guy and Putin! /s
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    WHAT?! Clearly Russian haxxors did this. Hillary Clinton (PBUH) is radiant light onto all nations, beloved by all people and unjustly robbed of her rightful and glorious presidency by a satanic plot by this 4chan guy and Putin! /s
    You need to get back on the train, yo. You seem to have fallen off. Trump has said that Russians interfered in the election to his favor, but there was no collusion! So all the good little Trumpkins are falling in line and telling that story now - changed from the "RUSSIA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!" story.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Togashii View Post
    Bullshit - the states control open vs. closed and primary or caucus. The DNC has no control over registration deadlines. And Bernie lost by over 4 million votes, he got his ass kicked period.
    What in the hell does any of that have to do with what I said?

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    What in the hell does any of that have to do with what I said?
    How did the DNC rob Sanders of a transparent process? Did they prevent Sanders from being effective in the south? Did they cause him to lose by over 4 million votes?

Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida was forced aside by the release of thousands of embarrassing emails among party officials that appeared to show co*ordinated efforts to help Clinton at the expense of her rivals in the Democratic primaries. That contradicted claims by the party and the Clinton campaign that the process was open and fair for her leading challenger, Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont.

--------------------------------

Says enough.
    Anyone that imagines that Clinton (or daughter) is going to be running for president in 2020 needs a reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by Togashii View Post
    How did the DNC rob Sanders of a transparent process? Did they prevent Sanders from being effective in the south? Did they cause him to lose by over 4 million votes?
    See Shadowferal's post above.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    On the other side of the coin Trump is also making history as the first president with the lowest approval rating. Currently sitting at 37%.
    It is actually at 39.8 % when you average out all the polls. https://realclearpolitics.com/epolls...val-6179.html#! I remember when Obama's was not much higher at one point.*

*Actually at 39% according to one poll in 2013 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4262731.html
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2017-07-08 at 02:47 AM.

It's July 7th 2017 and Trump supporters are STILL talking about Hillary?

Guys... really... you're beyond beyond parody now. It's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    It's July 7th 2017 and Trump supporters are STILL talking about Hillary?

Guys... really... you're beyond beyond parody now. It's just sad.
    Oh, didn't you know? It's because along with Obama, Hillary is the puppeteer of a sinister shadow government designed to keep Trump and his high IQ staff from accomplishing anything substantive. Their Machiavellian scheme coordinates the intelligence agencies and the media to undermine Trump and co at every turn. Naturally we must muse on her approval ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Adp View Post
    Oh, didn't you know? It's because along with Obama, Hillary is the puppeteer of a sinister shadow government designed to keep Trump and his high IQ staff from accomplishing anything substantive. Their Machiavellian scheme coordinates the intelligence agencies and the media to undermine Trump and co at every turn. Naturally we must muse on her approval ratings.
    I'm honestly wondering if Trump somehow manages to stay out of prison and get re-elected, if it'll be 2022 and he'll still be talking about "Crooked Hillary".

These people are honestly just like the guy who got the game winning touchdown, 30 years ago, and still talk about it.

Trump beat Hillary. Okay. And that's supposed to be the end of Trump's problems? No. Because when you become President, your problems just begin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    It is actually at 39.8 % when you average out all the polls. https://realclearpolitics.com/epolls...val-6179.html#! I remember when Obama's was not much higher at one point.*

*Actually at 39% according to one poll in 2013 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4262731.html
    ... we should average all polls, obama was lower at one point by one poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.