Looking at the textures for the armor again, I noticed the belt. The belt model is not on the guy, but on the texture, I think it might have more islands:
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...uly/KTBelt.jpg

At first I thought it might have been just stains or something, but they don't match the rest and they are very distinctly outlined. There is already a different map on the shoulders than the side of the robe, so it wouldn't be that odd for the belt to have another. I think this outfit may just be covered in random maps for whatever reason. Not that it means nothing, but it may not be as specific as it seemed at first glance.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaryia View Post
    Pretty sure there were Worgen and Goblin Halloween masks on the PTR before Cataclysm was announced too.
    There were. And then they tried to obfuscate it a week later by adding like a dozen more mask textures for various in-game mobs. Ogres 'n such.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Lmao are you seriously trying to argue that the last old god and the most powerful mage ever to live on Azeroth are less expansion content than a bunch of Orcs with axes? ell oh ell

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe theyre going with Jainas been dead since Theramore and is either an illusion or a reanimated corpse.

I mean has she even done any major magic since then? Aside from her personality change, which makes sense tbh, even ignoring that even her methods of action have been totally altered since the bomb.
    Uhhh yeah. Did you forget the purge in dalaran. And her planning to flood orgrimmar but instead destroyed a horde fleet?

Fucking really?
    Also helped us in wod with empowering our ring and did a lot of damage in seigr of orgtimmar.

Such a horrible theory
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    Because I was told as much. More generally I was told that would be the pattern moving forward: every other release will advance the storyline.
    But warlords was literally a story expansion that advanced the story to set up Legion.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've waited so long for my South Seas expansion. I shouldn't be getting hyped yet but OMFG IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING IT'S BEEN 10 FUCKING YEARS.

Wonder if they're going to string Kul Tiras out and make it an entire continent with multiple zones, just like they did with the Broken Isles. Bit weird for them to leak the map of an individual zone, isn't it? Most maps like this depict the entire landmass of whatever expansion is relevant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    There was something about Worgen and Goblins being playable races and I believe at the time I thought it crazy(Along with others). Well here we are now with Worgen being available since Cata. Also people disbelieved flying in Old Azeroth and that became a thing.
    For the hallows end update before catas announcement. Masks were added. Ogre. Murloc. Pandaren. And I think gnoll. But also worgen and goblin. But they were waaaaay better textures. So it garunteed them. Being the next races.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Well... with everything leaked, from the final raid revelations to kul'tiras in the next expansion i'm starting to think they will reveal it at Gamescom again.
    No chance, they have to keep it for Blizzcon.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

They only announced Legion at Gamescom out of desperation since end of WOD period was not a good time for anyone. They'll save it for blizzcon every time if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    No chance, they have to keep it for Blizzcon.
    They have 5 other games, all likely to have big announcements. Plus they have totally unannounced games (2 that are known) that could be announced.

Not to mention Overwatch is debatably more popular than WoW and gaining momentum in E-sports.

They don't need a wow expansion announcement to get people interested in Blizzcon. As you can tell by the fact the tickets sell out in minutes.

It's very possible and more plausible than not, that Gamescon will be the announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    They only announced Legion at Gamescom out of desperation since end of WOD period was not a good time for anyone. They'll save it for blizzcon every time if possible.
    It's more an issue of timing.
    Announcing at Blizzcon would have meant the entire testing cycle being pushed back months.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    Plus they have totally unannounced games (2 that are known) that could be announced.
    What Blizzard game has had a short development cycle? Those games aren't going to be announced for years.

Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    What Blizzard game has had a short development cycle? Those games aren't going to be announced for years.
    One could be a small game like hearthstone, one seems to point towards a new MMO that who knows how long has actually been in development, and another one is from one of the head guys at Blizzard (the one that had just come back) that said at Blizzcon last year, "hopefully by next year we can show you the totally new thing we've been working on and are really excited about"

Not exact quote, but along those lines.

Who knows what else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    But warlords was literally a story expansion that advanced the story to set up Legion.
    Warlords took place in an alternate timeline. The only remotely relevant bit was fighting Archimonde right at the very end. The expansion did almost nothing to advance the central story.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Nah, there can never be enough classes.

The more, the merrier.
    funny, because back in mists of pandaria you said tinker would be the next and last class ever added to wow. i guess all these demon hunters changed your mind
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Hopefully it will NOT be the South Seas, as I don't want to spend the whole expansion sailing around Pandaria. I'd much rather have the Great Sea expansion.

Deleted
    It will be a South Seas expansion. Lady Vashj's naga forces will join the Horde while some ogres join the Alliance as the new races. Tinker will be the new class, limited to goblins and gnomes. Two specs: Tank and Healer.

Raid tier bosses:
    8.1: Azshara
    8.2: N'Zoth
    8.3: Leafbeard the Storied

Kul'Tirasi sailors could help us sail into the Great Sea on the other side of Azeroth where who knows what awaits us!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    Hopefully it will NOT be the South Seas, as I don't want to spend the whole expansion sailing around Pandaria. I'd much rather have the Great Sea expansion.
    pandaria isnt really in the south seas. the south seas is above it inbetween broken isles and pandaria

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    Because I was told as much. More generally I was told that would be the pattern moving forward: every other release will advance the storyline.

I understand that, and I understand the skepticism. I am not insisting that anyone believe me, but keep in mind that literally everything you read here is also just someone else's word if not pure speculation. I do have a direct source within Blizzard, and jokes aside, anything I've posted here is true.

It's not as ground-breaking as some of the assholes here would hope for. It's not something you can verify until they announce it. It's not something you have to believe. It is kind of shitty that I come here trying to share what legitimate information I have, and it is met almost uniformly with not just skepticism (which I can totally understand) but also vitriol. Kek. This fucking community.
    Well, you're acting like your someone special, claiming to know things because you're an "insider" or have some "direct sources". What do you expect? Everybody else here could do exactly the same as you, claim some things and then get angry because people don't believe you. All of your information is legitimate for only one person, yourself. So don't act like we must believe you because you told us to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Not really. Everything Warlords did was bringing back Gul'dan as an interlude for Legion. All the "main story" in WoD could've been packed into a 1 hour questline.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2017-07-08 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    half-life 3 confirmed!
    Don't play with my emotions like this.