Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    As long as the skins I've unlocked on my characters can be used for transmog after Legion is over I'm happy. If I farmed the Prestige skins and completed Balance of Power for nothing I am going to kill somebody. (But not really)
    Blizzard stated somewhere, that we will have to do some achievement in the next xpac, in order to be able to unlock the Artifact Skins, I hope it will just be "hand over x amount of gold" to get the skins, like we did with the WoD CM tmogs, instead of:

To unlock the PVP skins: Reach 2k rating.
    To unlock the raid skins: Get X curve achievement:
    To unlock the first row: Do every dungeon in new xpac, on m+ X
    To unlock challenge skins: Do X new challenges

etc etc etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I feel similar about Doomhammer getting some off-hand ghosty twin

Begs the question when exactly it happens that the weapons go away and what do we get a s replacement? An ilv 925 green? Which is as powerful or close to it than the artifact. That also totally destroys the artifact Lore and value
    When the new xpac goes live, we can upgrade 1 loom weapon to 110-120

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    And that is ?
    Anduin lothars broken sword.
    this time light infused, check page 1.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I will gladly give the Ashbringer back to.... ooh wait..
    Too soon, man, too soon.

i dont think artifact weapons will go away, they will probably introduce artifact armor instead and stream line the game even more.

Quote Originally Posted by RG7620 View Post
    Turalyon has a weapon far more impressive than Ashbringer now.
    i doubt it's as strong as ashbringer. it's just a blade made of light energy, we've seen blades of energy before.

ashbringer is something else entirely.

and idk, i kinda pictured us losing them at some point next expansion. idk how, but i hope it's not shitty. i don't want to lose my knaifu to something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    I would gladly give elemental shaman artifact back
    Although the lore idea was cool I fucking hate the fist-weapon/shield combo, I can't find nice transmog as an orc
    get the fist weapon from the mount hyjal raid and tier 5 transmog

I hate artifacts because they limit the ability to switch specs easily. Not because of the traits, now we have corcodance so after 52 it doesn't really matter. It's because the relics too, which are applied to one weapon.

I would have loved it if we had a class weapon, not spec weapons.

Yeh I'll give Frostmourne back to the Lich King.

I'll give Apocalypse back to the Dreadlords.

I'll give the Scepter of Sargeras back to Sargeras.

What could possibly go wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be fine with giving back my artifact but who the fuck is going to want Truthguard?

Just let me vendor that shit.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account
    It goes as ever. You will trade your shiny knifu for a wooden stick with higher item lvl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    I think that mostly, the weapons will be handed over to the main character who was part of your quest to retrieve it.
    Tyrosus for Ashbringer.
    Thrall for Doomhammer.
    Reghar Earthfury for Fist of Ra-den.
    Etc.

I dislike Doomhammer. It was never a magic weapon, it was special because of who used it, not because of the weapon itself. It's just a stupid orc rock on a stick. Thrall can have it back, I don't want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    Blizzard stated somewhere, that we will have to do some achievement in the next xpac, in order to be able to unlock the Artifact Skins, I hope it will just be "hand over x amount of gold" to get the skins, like we did with the WoD CM tmogs, instead of:

etc etc etc.

- - - Updated - - -

When the new xpac goes live, we can upgrade 1 loom weapon to 110-120
    I really hope that we get skins even if we haven't earned them after this expansion is over as long as we have the original weapon.
    It's probably going to be a point of controversy but who is grinding to max prestige with every class or clearing Mythic on every class?
    The whole "prestiege' concept behind the PvP skins or the Mage Tower skins won't matter when we throw our weapons in the bin next expansion anyway.

Oh man..if that happens I am right there with the others, giving them hell about it? You mean lock things we unlocked and have to it it AGAIN is some consideration of them?
    Yeah, I know, having grinded BoP on 5 toons, prestige weapons on 7 and every hidden skin available to each class, id be a tad pissed, if they lock it behind random shit, you have to wait x amount of weeks / months to be able to unlock. But its blizzard, they want us to "immerse" in the game.

On the other hand, if enough people gets pissed about it, they do have a habbit, of changing things, because they realise, that maybe the players are right on this one ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dzartovian View Post
    I really hope that we get skins even if we haven't earned them after this expansion is over as long as we have the original weapon.
    It's probably going to be a point of controversy but who is grinding to max prestige with every class or clearing Mythic on every class?
    The whole "prestiege' concept behind the PvP skins or the Mage Tower skins won't matter when we throw our weapons in the bin next expansion anyway.
    You mean, you will be getting skins, you havent "earned" on the toons on your account?

Im pretty sure, that wont happens. But if it do happens, its not something ill be to miffed about, some of the longer and more annoying achievements got "account wide" glory and this side up, which rocks.

But I dont think they will unlock skins on toons, that havent completed ex. BoP, Prestige X, M15 / challenge modes etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel similar about Doomhammer getting some off-hand ghosty twin
    Yeah, I know... ;_:

Quote Originally Posted by alduron View Post
    Too soon, man, too soon.
    Hey now, I'm sure there will be an ghost council of the 'Ashbringer' wielders (Even though it's just 2 for now.. 3 if Darion ever goes dead.) and the weapon is weakened and thus it's given to some place where they hang out. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    I didn't like the treatment Frostmourne got. Dual-wielding the remains of it and doesn't even look good. :<
    While I like the looks I think it's very stupid they just stand beside you, doing nothing... Well, at leat it was like that last time I checked.

Deleted
    Oh no. Let Thrall Goooooooo'eeeeeeel and his family remain outscreen.

Deleted
    Prob next expansion something happens to reignite the faction war.

You will be a champion of the horde/alliance.

Your hall main champion asks you to step down the weapon to him to keep the " unity " of the class hall since they are comprised of both horde and alliance peeps.

GG u get fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    Blizzard stated somewhere, that we will have to do some achievement in the next xpac, in order to be able to unlock the Artifact Skins,
    Pretty sure they said the artifact skins (and tints) you manage to unlock in Legion will be transmoggable in future expansions, with no strings attached.
    Or at least they said they are considering it.

I hope it will just be "hand over x amount of gold" to get the skins, like we did with the WoD CM tmogs, instead of:

I mean, wouldn't turning it into a simple Feat of Strength be enough? We have unlocked it once already. I don't see the logic in making it a needlessly complicated grind when it's not even relevant content anymore.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-07-08 at 07:02 PM.

I think whats going to happen is in the final fight, you draw so much power from the weapon that it 'dies'. In otherwords becomes a fancy looking paperweight.