Deleted
    Ban everyone involved in acc buying/acc sharing in top end guilds. 6 months first offence, perma on second (everyone deserves a warning).

or.. change ToS and say it's now acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    or.. change ToS and say it's now acceptable.
    ToS ... lol..

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Who's Xyronic? Not familiar with the name

LUL xyronic

slugma got banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roflomnom View Post
    People are suspecting it's either account sharing/buying accounts.

It wouldn't be account sharing, Blizzard don't ban for that. Been proven time and time again by the world first race.

More than likely it was for buying an account because that's not a sale that Blizzard gets a cut of.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    It wouldn't be account sharing, Blizzard don't ban for that. Been proven time and time again by the world first race.

More than likely it was for buying an account because that's not a sale that Blizzard gets a cut of.
    Blizzard Permabanned Reckful for account sharing on stream.... That was when Reckful quit wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Blizzard Permabanned Reckful for account sharing on stream.... That was when Reckful quit wow.
    They banned Reckful because in the past he had already been warned about selling PvP boosts etc for real money. Reckful also wasn't just playing on that Paladin's account when trying out the class he was boosting his MMR and rating at the same time indirectly.

They banned Reckful because in the past he had already been warned about selling PvP boosts etc for real money. Reckful also wasn't just playing on that Paladin's account when trying out the class he was boosting his MMR and rating at the same time indirectly.
    and you think that xyronic and them are buying up accounts from playerauctions to replace their permabanned accounts for??? they make mad bank off the sales in between tiers.... How you think they afford the limit gaming house without working real jobs?....

and you think that xyronic and them are buying up accounts from playerauctions to replace their permabanned accounts because they like the game???? they make mad bank off the sales.... How you think they afford the limit gaming house without working real jobs?.
    I never once said that. If you read I said Blizzard bans when they do not get a cut of the real world sales. Hence why Limit has players banned for real world sells. Blizzard do not get a cut of players selling their accounts on player auctions so again, no cut for Blizzard generally means a ban coming sooner or later.

Blizzard do not ban for pure account sharing because they get to sell another copy of WoW + Legion, A month of game time, plus a transfer. Like I said this has been proven many times, just look at every single world first race thread for years now that has undeniable proof of top guilds account sharing without a ban.

and you think that xyronic and them are buying up accounts from playerauctions to replace their permabanned accounts for??? they make mad bank off the sales in between tiers.... How you think they afford the limit gaming house without working real jobs?....
    I mean it takes a lot of people to make the same money someone with a real job makes, it's hardly efficient by any measure.

I never once said that. If you read I said Blizzard bans when they do not get a cut of the real world sales. Hence why Limit has players banned for real world sells. Blizzard do not get a cut of players selling their accounts on player auctions so again, no cut for Blizzard generally means a ban coming sooner or later.

Blizzard do not ban for pure account sharing because they get to sell another copy of WoW + Legion, A month of game time, plus a transfer. Like I said this has been proven many times, just look at every single world first race thread for years now that has undeniable proof of top guilds account sharing without a ban.
    maybe blizz is trying to start add some legitimacy to the race.... This is now 3 ban waves in the last 6 months that has targeted/caught Limit raiders in it for Boosts/Account sharing/ect.....

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe blizz is trying to start add some legitimacy to the race.... This is now 3 ban waves in the last 6 months that has targeted/caught Limit raiders in it for Boosts/Account sharing/ect.....
    What about Easy/Exorsus/Method/Everyotherguildthatisinthetop10thatdefinitelydoesthesamestuff

Sheesh, you guys are dense as fuck if you think that Limit are bad guys and every other guild is clean angels. Shit on them all, or ignore them all, but stop with this selective bullshit because you saw somewhere online that Limit are "bad cheater guys", I actually think 12-15 year olds could more objectively look at this scene than the people in this thread, it's actually embarrassing and speaks volumes to how unintelligent some of you actually are
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-07-08 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    I mean it takes a lot of people to make the same money someone with a real job makes, it's hardly efficient by any measure.
    That really depends, boosting and gold sales are a huge business and a really good group of people could easily make above minimum wage doing sales in an evening. Though you also have to account for where the person is, a person in a very cheap country boosting and getting paid in USD would be making an amazing living.

maybe blizz is trying to start add some legitimacy to the race.... This is now 3 ban waves in the last 6 months that has targeted/caught Limit
    raiders in it for Boosts/Account sharing/ect.....
    Blizzard do not care about the world first race if they did they could help bring more exposure to it. As it stands the race is entirely player driven.

Sure Limit got caught in waves for boosting, but all this is going to do is make them smarter about how they do it in the future. They aren't getting caught in account sharing bans because those don't exist, they got caught buying accounts which is entirely stupid because they could have bought new accounts, boosted to max level, then had a 101 twink power level them for a decent price all without the risk of that account getting banned because it would have zero broken rules tied to it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Why are mythic raiders complaining about really hard bosses? I don't recall hardcore players in vanilla complaining about C'thun or muru's difficulty? Wonder if Mythic tomb is up there with those classically hard raids?
    "classical", "hard", choose one.

Only 2 of them raid though. This might hard for you?

really dont understand why blizzard gives a shit about real money boosting considering you can just do it for gold instead, and they wont ban you for buying gold.

who gives a shit if some random rich dude has a mount in game that he purchased for 200 bucks, its irrelevant to everyone else
    Last edited by Jdance; 2017-07-08 at 10:10 AM.

Blizzard has to keep up that WoW is fair to everyone. They can't have most people think it's OK to just buy items with cash.

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Top raiders are like botters if they get banned they just make a new account boost it and be leveled and semi geared by the time you've woken up and had your morning poo.
    or just buy another account

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    really dont understand why blizzard gives a shit about real money boosting considering you can just do it for gold instead, and they wont ban you for buying gold.

who gives a shit if some random rich dude has a mount in game that he purchased for 200 bucks, its irrelevant to everyone else
    Not if they get scammed. If they do it becomes blizzards problem and they simply don't want people running businesses for real money inside of their games. They've been making this crystal clear for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    They can't have most people think it's OK to just buy items with cash.
    I mean I understand why you think this, and you're welcome to believe that, but in head I don't really see how you can give a shit. People that buy these boosts are often so bad at the game that the gear they acquire is useless. The only tangible thing that they receive from paying hundreds of dollars is usually a dumb ass looking mount and an achievement, like who cares? It is of literally zero relevance to anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Not if they get scammed. If they do it becomes blizzards problem and they simply don't want people running businesses for real money inside of their games. They've been making this crystal clear for a long time.
    I have not once ever heard of anyone getting scammed for a service like this. You seem to be thinking of possible negative scenarios and letting them misguide you when they have never been reality. And even if someone were to get scammed it's no different than being scammed for gold buying (which Blizzard does not ban for), so I do not understand how your point is relevant.