Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepp View Post
    If I added spoiler tag that would incline it's true yet all we can do now is guess. Tho I'm pretty 100% sure it's gonna end like that. It's Blizz afterall.
    You shouldn't be so proud of your ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    I intend to live forever said Arthas... Poor Arthas....
    He would have, if it werent for those meddling raiders and their deux ex machina

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Alliance lost Varian. Learn the lore.
    I know the lore, hence why I said more.

Deleted
    Holy clickbate title Batman!

She won't be a boss for the foreseeable future as the Horde changed too many leaders too often recently
    and there isn't another one that fits the spot yet.

Deleted
    This is funny. A Dreadlord saying Sylvanas is evil pretty much confirms the opposite.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    How is Jaina even remotely related to what Var says.
    It is more of what Il'gynoth says in Emerald Nightmare..

"Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it." speculation suggests Jaina ever since the destruction of Theramore..
    "Five keys to open our way. Five torches to light our path."

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Il%27gynoth

There are others there that with speculation could point towards Sylvannas..

Sylvannas dead? Lol god sake you have literally millions playing as undead and you remove their reason of existence. IF there is no Sylvannas there won't be undead race either. What are you going to do ? Force people who are playing undead to race change into gnomes? Undead has no leader that can replace her. So suck it up as she won't be killed or anything. She will be there till the end of wow itself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Jaina, not sylvanas

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    "Varimathras taunts Alliance
    Varimathras: So, your Alliance still endures. Longer than I expected, though she has already planted the seeds of its downfall. She is patient, that one.
    Varimathras: When your thrones run red with betrayal... when your holy places burn and the shattered mask hangs above your hearth... only then you will know. And it will be too late.
    Varimathras: It matters not. You are blind to the true darkness closing in around you.

Varimathras taunts Horde
    Varimathras: So, she found me at last. Sent her underlings to finish the job.
    Varimathras: Tell me, when she seized your throne of hides and bones, was your allegiance forced? No... I'd wager you surrendered it willingly... or were convinced you did.
    Varimathras: It matters not. You are blind to the darkness in your midst."

this sounds like she has an ulterior motive, for sure.
    Does It? She's bloody Sylvanas, you can't possibly have thought she had only good Intentions for the Horde.

Imean the first time we get to see her proving her worth as our Warchief was In Helheim, when she took the Lantern from Helya and literaly left us to die there "Oh hi champions, I got my thing so... have fun dying" basically. If she doesn't care for the "Champion" of the Horde, aka us why would she care for the Horde? All she wants to do Is make her Forsaken Immortal and If that happens, I've no doubt she'd gladly kill the rest of the Horde races just to raise as as undead so that we're under her mental sway and boom, Scourge 2.0 and Lich Queen Is born.

A corpse Is not my Warchief, neither was a troll, Saurfang was quietly made the Leader of the Orcs with absence of anyone else higher ranked, as he holds the rank High Overlord as the only person with such rank making him the leader by default with Thrall being out there, shamaning things up.

I hope she's a raid boss, I want to kill her and make Saurfang our Warchief officialy, or even better, he challanged her to Mak'gora.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Deleted
    Remember when Varimathras lied to Sylvanas and the rest of the Horde several times, helped Balnazzar with the Scarlet Crusade, caused the Wrathgate event with RAS and made a coup in Undercity just to summon Sargeras? I sure do.

And now we are supposed to believe him?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    He would have, if it werent for those meddling raiders and their deux ex machina
    Same can happens for Sylvanas. Just make loot table for her and blood will be shed.

Sylvannas dead? Lol god sake you have literally millions playing as undead and you remove their reason of fap.
    Fixed it for you!

Deleted
    She won't be a boss, she'll be the chief for a long time.

Horde lost enough prominent characters, we barely have any established leaders left at this point.

There's literally no reason for Sylv to become a raid boss right now.

Jaina on the other hand...

Never believe what Dreadlords or Void beings say, even if some of their facts are true they are doing it on purpose thats the point of their manipulation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydrane View Post
    I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that most players consider Sylvanas their favourite hero
    This was so funny it made me spit out my drink.

You owe me a new monitor.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    The datamines quest armor rewards imply Kul'tiras some time soon. And now we get this text outright telling us Sylvanas is the enemy.

My god, the crying would be absolutely delightful if we end up helping Jaina take down Sylvanas in the next expansion. Please make it happen!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    The datamines quest armor rewards imply Kul'tiras some time soon. And now we get this text outright telling us Sylvanas is the enemy.

My god, the crying would be absolutely delightful if we end up helping Jaina take down Sylvanas in the next expansion. Please make it happen!
    Will be the other way around. Sylvanas won't be going anywhere, anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Sylvanas is never going to become a raid boss. It's obviously Jaina that is in question, not Sylvanas.
    Varimathras: Tell me, when she seized your throne of hides and bones, was your allegiance forced? No... I'd wager you surrendered it willingly... or were convinced you did.
    Sounds a lot like the horde to me so Im gonna have to say no to Jaina...

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Sylvanas won't be going anywhere, anytime soon.
    That's a given, but you can't deny we would see a decade long downpour of tears or longer if what I said happened, specially in these forums.

It would be beautiful.