Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MackMaynee View Post
    What about Easy/Exorsus/Method/Everyotherguildthatisinthetop10thatdefinitelydoesthesamestuff

Sheesh, you guys are dense as fuck if you think that Limit are bad guys and every other guild is clean angels. Shit on them all, or ignore them all, but stop with this selective bullshit because you saw somewhere online that Limit are "bad cheater guys", I actually think 12-15 year olds could more objectively look at this scene than the people in this thread, it's actually embarrassing and speaks volumes to how unintelligent some of you actually are
    Don't start a rant with the word "sheesh"
    It's idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    > claims Ameritards have more free time than Eurotards
    > ignores employment and average work week statistics that are publicly available by far more reputable sources like ILO/OECD
    > cites statistics behind paywall
    > uses sources and metrics that bias towards DVRs and people who leave TVs on in the background unironically

EU education / 10
    An average level doesn't show a picture of a narrow scene played by a small amount of individuels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Blizzard Permabanned Reckful for account sharing on stream.... That was when Reckful quit wow.
    Didn't they ban him for low IQ? I think they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Some Avatar nerf it seems https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...otfixes-july-7
    Dark Mark damage reduce by 25% and cannot target healers.
    I'm also interested in this change:

Brewmaster: Exploding Keg now reduces enemy autoattack damage by 99% for 3 seconds, instead of causing all melee attacks to miss.
    What is the reason for this change? Was it possible to avoid Fel Claw stacks with Exploding Keg? If yes, how much does this change hurt guilds using Brewmasters? (Which both Method and Exorsus do, if I'm not mistaken...)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Maybe we still can get some drama out of this race: someone from Method leaked the deciding bit of Avatar info to Экзорсус so they could slay him?!?
    This is why these threads get so big. Because people are more interested in BS drama than, you know, the actual race. Bunch of fucking teenage girls

Quote Originally Posted by Alakallanar View Post
    What is the reason for this change? Was it possible to avoid Fel Claw stacks with Exploding Keg? If yes, how much does this change hurt guilds using Brewmasters? (Which both Method and Exorsus do, if I'm not mistaken...)
    Sadly not, it was for some Mythic+ cheese, to avoid hits on the party, like the fel lord guy in Arcway could be cheesed with Exploding Keg on his party wide attack that requires the connect to the tank to go through.

Monks are still super strong for KJ for sure, question if they give enough utility. vs Grips on the fog of war phase.

Deleted
    Nice to see Blizzard changing the approaches guilds use so radically after 1.5 resets of Mythic... Something they have said they would not do because it would force guilds to relearn the fights. But oh well, the morals and design decisions are at an utter low anyway in Legion.

Like wtf, buffing Mistress so heavily after one rese, making it much much more difficult than Maiden, thereby screwing up the entire order of the bosses. You should at least be able to access Maiden on mythic before Mistress then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Nice to see Blizzard changing the approaches guilds use so radically after 1.5 resets of Mythic... Something they have said they would not do because it would force guilds to relearn the fights. But oh well, the morals and design decisions are at an utter low anyway in Legion.

Like wtf, buffing Mistress so heavily after one rese, making it much much more difficult than Maiden, thereby screwing up the entire order of the bosses. You should at least be able to access Maiden on mythic before Mistress then.
    And there's actually been only one new guild to kill Mistress after the change: Libertad aka Prestige gaming. And not even them if they hadn't been banned just before mythic ToS opening.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Your opinion =/ the opinion from everyone.

Not sure how you cant grasp that.
    I literally said I understand his opinion

Not sure how you cant grasp that.

Deleted
    Slightly updated comps

Exorsus: Prot warr, Brewmaster - Resto druid, Holy pala, Resto sham (3 healers?) - 3 warriors, 2 spriests, 3 mages, hunter, ret pala, 4 rogues, warlock

Method: Guardian, Brewmaster - (3?) Resto druids, Holy pala - 2 boomkins, 3 hunters, spriest, 5 rogues, warlock, 2 warriors

Deleted
    Alpha is back to practicing P2 now, it seems like on a very good try they could push 35% out of it at most..?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zluul View Post
    Slightly updated comps

Exorsus: Prot warr, Brewmaster - Resto druid, Holy pala, Resto sham (3 healers?) - 3 warriors, 2 spriests, 3 mages, hunter, ret pala, 4 rogues, warlock

Method: Guardian, Brewmaster - (3?) Resto druids, Holy pala - 2 boomkins, 3 hunters, spriest, 5 rogues, warlock, 2 warriors
    Viklund benched feelsbadman
    Last edited by mmoc5b3b3e1173; 2017-07-08 at 01:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwhale View Post
    Alpha is back to practicing P2 now, it seems like on a very good try they could push 35% out of it at most..?
    They must be close to 1000 wipes now :O

lul at Xyronic getting perma'd.

"Gosh everyone knows I got a 6 month ban for RMT so I'm just gonna keep streaming with a character I magically had just laying around no one will notice teehee"

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwhale View Post
    seems like they are doing something very wrong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    seems like they are doing something very wrong
    Do they still have "unkillable" in their stream topic?

Deleted
    This is the most boring part of the race now. No information coming out, we've just gotta wait until Method or Exorsus kill KJ. I know they have to keep it all super secret to not give away tactics, but I can't help feel more people would follow the race if they could actually see it

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    lul at Xyronic getting perma'd.

"Gosh everyone knows I got a 6 month ban for RMT so I'm just gonna keep streaming with a character I magically had just laying around no one will notice teehee"
    Limit need to talk to Encore and Easy and ask how they are dodging all the bans. They need to learn to stop getting caught.

Quote Originally Posted by supersnap View Post
    Limit need to talk to Encore and Easy and ask how they are dodging all the bans. They need to learn to stop getting caught.
    Not streaming on a different account than your banned one would probably help.

Quote Originally Posted by supersnap View Post
    I bet a good start would be "not streaming real money carries on the internet's most popular video game streaming website where literally anyone can see it"