Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Will Alleria approve of Sylvanas?

So unless Blizzard has zero interaction between the Windrunner sisters like other families (looking at you Malfurion, Tyrande and Illidan) how do you think Alleria will react to Sylvanas? Will she condemn her, or accept her for what she is, like Vereesa has?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

7+ Year Old Account
    If it was alleria just on her own. I feel she would be disgusted

But with the 7.3 stuff we see she has taken on the path of the void. And using void magic "do anything to defeat the legion" so she may be more willing with what sylvanans is doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Vereesa was actually present when her sister committed atrocity after atrocity and accepted her, so I don't really see Alleria, who has been absent and only gets second hand stories turning her back on Sylvanas, especially since she herself started to dabble in void magic.

7+ Year Old Account
    We'll have to see. One thing noting though is I really hope Malfurion and Tyrande at least get some final words with Illidan it'd be nice since they've had no interactions with him this expansion - when I really wish they would.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

She doesn't condemn Sylvanas, because it's her sister, but she struggles to believe that she is both undead, and leading the races that ravaged their homeland and started her path to joining the Army of the Light. Affirms that she still harbors anti-Horde sentiments.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    So unless Blizzard has zero interaction between the Windrunner sisters like other families (looking at you Malfurion, Tyrande and Illidan) how do you think Alleria will react to Sylvanas? Will she condemn her, or accept her for what she is, like Vereesa has?

Alleria Windrunner: I must know, Vereesa. What fate befell our sister?
    Vereesa Windrunner: Give me a moment. I will do my best to explain...
    Alleria Windrunner: Impossible! I refuse to believe she now leads the Horde. Not after all they did to our people during the war.
    Vereesa Windrunner: There is more. I... I am not sure how to explain the rest. Or if this is even the time or place to-
    Alleria Windrunner: Sisters are complicated. Especially the undead ones.
    Vereesa Windrunner: Perhaps we had best discuss the matter in private. Come, sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    We'll have to see. One thing noting though is I really hope Malfurion and Tyrande at least get some final words with Illidan it'd be nice since they've had no interactions with him this expansion - when I really wish they would.
    Seriously! Given what lies ahead for Illidan, you'd think Blizz would have them show up at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Pottersan View Post

Alleria Windrunner: Impossible! I refuse to believe she now leads the Horde. Not after all they did to our people during the war.
    Vereesa Windrunner: There is more. I... I am not sure how to explain the rest. Or if this is even the time or place to-
    Vereesa Windrunner: Perhaps we had best discuss the matter in private. Come, sister.
    Oh word. I didn't see that dialog in the dump posted.
    Priest Warrior

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pottersan View Post

Basically an excuse to not actually write down the whole explanation, nor the reaction. In private allows Vereesa to shed the worst light possible on the blood elves and the Horde too.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    allows Vereesa to shed the worst light possible on the blood elves and the Horde too.
    But Vereesa almost joined Sylvanas. So what worst light possible are you thinking of?
    Priest Warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Did she ever find out Sylvanas was planning to kill her and her children and raise them as undead so they could all be together forever.
    she didnt want to kill her children, she specifically told her undercity was not a place for them, reminding Vereesa she had children which caused her to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    But Vereesa almost joined Sylvanas. So what worst light possible are you thinking of?
    The fact that she still hates them? Vereesa's character can be broken down into two things "I hate blood elves, and I was married to Rhonin"
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-07-08 at 01:11 PM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Alleria clearly doesnt like the fact Sylvanas is part of the Horde and doesnt really seem to be too happy with the direction the blood elves have gone, which confirms my suspicion that she really wont be a good guy, she will likely be the Alliance version of Garrosh in the expansion after Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Alleria clearly doesnt like the fact Sylvanas is part of the Horde and doesnt really seem to be too happy with the direction the blood elves have gone, which confirms my suspicion that she really wont be a good guy, she will likely be the Alliance version of Garrosh in the expansion after Legion.
    unless you saw something I didn't we haven't seen any data-mined dialogue involving alleria talk about the fate of her people.
    Holy shit lol

Alleria, Vereesa Siege of Undercity 2 Electric Boogaloo.

Didn't Alleria and Liadrin have overall positive dialogue though?

I expect she at least talks to her and doesn't form her opinion on what Vereesa says to her.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    If it was alleria just on her own. I feel she would be disgusted

But with the 7.3 stuff we see she has taken on the path of the void. And using void magic "do anything to defeat the legion" so she may be more willing with what sylvanans is doing.
    I have to agree.

Pretty sure Blizz will use Alleria to contrast against Sylvanus. In fact, I really hope they team up and build upon each other, acting as a check against keeping themselves from going TOO far over the edge. But we'll see.

Alleria is the greatest Alliance loyalist in the history of alliances or loyalists, so no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Sylvanas didn't really have a choice. Alleria willingly gave hersefl to the Void. I guess they will spend entire raid tier chatting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    She doesn't condemn Sylvanas, because it's her sister, but she struggles to believe that she is both undead, and leading the races that ravaged their homeland and started her path to joining the Army of the Light. Affirms that she still harbors anti-Horde sentiments.
    Like Sylvannas said "In the end, death takes us all"

If Alleria is disgusted by death, then she'll be disgusted with herself at the end, cuz she's going to die, just like everyone else.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Void girl doesnt have any ground from which to judge Forsaken

hope they can be civil to each other at least

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Alleria, Vereesa Siege of Undercity 2 Electric Boogaloo.

Didn't Alleria and Liadrin have overall positive dialogue though?
    no, it was between silgryn and liadrin. hinting at a possible sin'dorei-shal'dorei team up.

as for what she'll do with sylvanas, it's really hard to tell. i do want her to get the story of the blood elves from a relatively neutral voice, liadrin would be good since she's a paladin and a blood elf.