Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Did anyone receive any prizes for the first week?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaspar View Post
    Did anyone receive any prizes for the first week?
    Nope i didin't get anything.

Deleted
    According to reddit, first week prizes will be given out tomorrow via email and must be actively claimed within 10 days.

I played a couple games throughout last week. Not every day mind you, missed a couple days . So am I still qualified? or do you have to win 1 game per day, miss a day and you're out?

Quote Originally Posted by chrewm View Post
    I played a couple games throughout last week. Not every day mind you, missed a couple days . So am I still qualified? or do you have to win 1 game per day, miss a day and you're out?
    You get 1 entry per day. If you miss a day, you get 1 less entry than someone who didn't. So if you missed a couple days, you got 5 entries instead of 7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope i didin't get any email, only advirsement email from blizz about HOTS event and literally nothing more.

I played whole previous week, get wins and got nothing. SCAM for 99%.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Nope i didin't get any email, only advirsement email from blizz about HOTS event and literally nothing more.

I played whole previous week, get wins and got nothing. SCAM for 99%.
    You aren't guaranteed to win ANYTHING, you get entered into a drawing or whatever. That's how contests work, it's not a "scam", it just means you weren't one of the contest winners. Lots of other participants didn't win either, that's how contests work.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    You aren't guaranteed to win ANYTHING, you get entered into a drawing or whatever. That's how contests work, it's not a "scam", it just means you weren't one of the contest winners. Lots of other participants didn't win either, that's how contests work.
    theres this thing thats been going on for a while where anything you dont immediately benefit from participating in is called a scam. My younger relatives keep doing it.

new lingo. stupid lingo.

Do we know if the emails went out yet?

I won I didn't get an email but when I logged in there were 50 chests waiting for me <3

Sorry if this shows up twice. I made post, then went to edit and it disappeared on my end.

I did win. I had 50 loot chests when I logged in today but didn't get the email until sometime later. Then after playing a bit, I realized I won twice somehow and also got the 30 legendary skins one as well. I didn't notice at first but its all 3 color variants of ones like Space Lord Leo and Transformer Tass etc. So not a scam

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyoaks View Post
    Sorry if this shows up twice. I made post, then went to edit and it disappeared on my end.

I did win. I had 50 loot chests when I logged in today but didn't get the email until sometime later. Then after playing a bit, I realized I won twice somehow and also got the 30 legendary skins one as well. I didn't notice at first but its all 3 color variants of ones like Space Lord Leo and Transformer Tass etc. So not a scam
    Aww I just logged in to check, and nothing for me . Did not know that one person can win multiple draws in one week, thought it would be one draw for everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    In movie devs mentioned, that one win in every mode counts for ticket. But i start to think, against AI don't count for lottery.

Looks like I wasn't lucky this week, 3 more to go though!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Same here. Lots of Blizzard emails 'buy necromance', 'buy starcraft', 'confirming your purchase' but no win.

People on reddit are reporting an issue where the prizes are only going out to the US version of your account.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    People on reddit are reporting an issue where the prizes are only going out to the US version of your account.
    What a bullshit, i just lol'd.

I wonder what's next. xD

In movie devs mentioned, that one win in every mode counts for ticket. But i start to think, against AI don't count for lottery.
    Why do you think that, exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Why do you think that, exactly?
    This is only my thought. Allthough i specially logged to NA HOTS today, to check if this is true about US version and prizes. Problem is i don't have there anything, so i didin't get any prize.

So i am unlucky, or idk.

This is only my thought. Allthough i specially logged to NA HOTS today, to check if this is true about US version and prizes. Problem is i don't have there anything, so i didin't get any prize.

So i am unlucky, or idk.
    But...there's no reason to assume anything other than you didn't win. I didn't win either. Lots of people aren't going to win, that's how contests work. Just cause you don't win anything doesn't mean there's a scam, or a bug, or anything else, it just means you weren't one of the lucky winners, just like lots of other people, including me unfortunately.