Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    To put this in perspective, Garrosh seemed to display real honor when he not only berated but also punished with death one of his soldiers who not only bombed a druid school full of younglings in his behalf, but also did it with pride, in Stonetalon, back in Cataclysm. Then we saw how it went in Mists of Pandaria...
    But then anduin shows he cares about alliance all the time...

Oh my god....

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    This is coming from a demon who's been locked up in prison for his failures. The same demon who created the events of the Wrathgate and tried to turn everyone on the Forsaken and the Horde. Yeah I aint buying Varimathras' crap. Sylvanas showed genuine concern for Vol'jin in the cinematics if Blizzard wants to go that route I aint exactly fond of it. My current answer is no. My future answer could be a maybe. But I am not going to fall for the demon's lies.
    Sylvanas has never been genuine about anything. She's always been manipulative and deceitful. Not once has she shown anything else than her ambition to rule and turn all the living into her unwilling servants. She's never cared about anything or anyone else than herself, ever. She was even willing to make a bargain with Helya and attempted to imprison the lead Valkyr for her own ambitions.
    She does NOT care. The Horde is a means to an end.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Sylvanas has never been genuine about anything. She's always been manipulative and deceitful. Not once has she shown anything else than her ambition to rule and turn all the living into her unwilling servants.
    That headcanon tho.

She's never cared about anything or anyone else than herself, ever.
    have you never actualy read or did any quests involving Sylvanas? it takes 5 seconds to prove that this simply isn't true.

This is called an opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Sylvanas has never been genuine about anything. She's always been manipulative and deceitful. Not once has she shown anything else than her ambition to rule and turn all the living into her unwilling servants. She's never cared about anything or anyone else than herself, ever. She was even willing to make a bargain with Helya and attempted to imprison the lead Valkyr for her own ambitions.
    That's a good ammount of headcanons you have there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    She's always been manipulative and deceitful. Not once has she shown anything else than her ambition to rule and turn all the living into her unwilling servants.
    [citation needed]
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    What would he win off telling us a lie in that situation?

He knows its the end. We are fighting him in the Nether. Etiher he dies and no point in lieing or we die and RIP Azeroth anyways. No point in lieing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairchild View Post

He knows its the end. We are fighting him in the Nether. Etiher he dies and no point in lieing or we die and RIP Azeroth anyways. No point in lieing.
    I dont think you understsand how Dreadlords work. The actual question is why would he do anything other than attempt to harm.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    [citation needed]
    Are you serious? What game have you been playing the last 12 years? How can you have played the same game as me and not be able to grasp what I'm saying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you serious? What game have you been playing the last 12 years? How can you have played the same game as me and not be able to grasp what I'm saying?
    Because pretty much everything you said was bullshit and not supported anywhere? What game have you been playing?
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Still lacking any proof backing what you said.

Deleted
    You do need to back your claim up.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    That's a good ammount of headcanons you have there.
    I don't think you need to write headcanon in plural. Again, you seem to be a person who hasn't played the same game as me, because Sylvanas has only ever been powerhungry, deceitful, manipulative and ruthless. That's what undead are like. It's their very nature to be that way. Sylvanas is messed up in the head, and with good reason. She also fears dying, because she fears what comes after for her. That leads her to doing whatever she feels is required, no matter the cost.
    She's well motivated in her evil.

Can you actually write something in response to what I'm saying or are you just gonna be snarky?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you need to write headcanon in plural. Again, you seem to be a person who hasn't played the same game as me, because Sylvanas has only ever been powerhungry, deceitful, manipulative and ruthless. That's what undead are like. It's their very nature to be that way. Sylvanas is messed up in the head, and with good reason. She also fears dying, because she fears what comes after for her. That leads her to doing whatever she feels is required, no matter the cost.

Can you actually write something in response to what I'm saying or are you just gonna be snarky?
    Why would you post headcanon and then expect anything other than snark as a response?
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    who the fuck is mudmug

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairchild View Post

The matter is not if Varimathras lied or not, the matter is that he basically proved to have no idea how Sylvanas got her promotion in the first place. Pretending to be the keeper of dreadful truths when you prove to know jackshit is quite hilarious.

I asked for citations, not random bullshitting. And I'm still waiting.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Deleted
    Again, you seem to be a person who hasn't played the same game as me, because Sylvanas has only ever been powerhungry, deceitful, manipulative and ruthless. That's what undead are like. It's their very nature to be that way. Sylvanas is messed up in the head, and with good reason. She also fears dying, because she fears what comes after for her. That leads her to doing whatever she feels is required, no matter the cost.
    So, nothing to back up your opinion?

Heck, I can even help with the "deceitful" part, the disguise during the War for Andorhal. Because she was killed Godfrey. Hardly a point for your argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    who the fuck is mudmug
    You don't need to know him. But he knows you.

There are two types of Sylvanas that can be the trusted in the story; a dead-dead Sylvanas and a resurrected Sylvanas. No other type of Sylvanas, including the current one, can ever be reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Maybe her own links to the spirit world were used to deceive his?

"Varimathras taunts Horde
    Varimathras: So, she found me at last. Sent her underlings to finish the job.
    Varimathras: Tell me, when she seized your throne of hides and bones, was your allegiance forced? No... I'd wager you surrendered it willingly... or were convinced you did.
    Varimathras: It matters not. You are blind to the darkness in your midst."
    This is comming from the deranged paranoid dreadlord that's been tortured for countless centuries (if we count the fact that Twisting Nether's time operates diffrently, considering that Turalyon and Alleria were fighting for 10000 years, even though they've been gone 20 years real time) for his failed coup.

Besides, as it's always been stated, Sylvannas never wanted any kind of position of power where she'd be overly exposed, it'd be like painting a bullseye on yourself and the last thing she wants it's to die. It doesn't really make sense for her to use manipulation in that sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    So, nothing to back up your opinion?
    Literally everything her character did ever since Warcraft 3 backs that post up. You got a novel, a short story and tons of in-game dialogue/quests to back it up.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-07-08 at 03:09 PM.