10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Shaman doesn't entirely cover voodoos and hexes only partially. Remember certain skills existing with current class have been removed then only introduced on a later hero class. Metamorphosis for then Warlock now a core ability of DH although I don't get why Priest lost Mana Burn but wasn't given to DH since it's part of their class skills back in WC3. Probably Spellbreaker class will utilize that along with Feedback.

I believe a hunter talent exist with serpent wards has been introduced but I'm not sure if it's still in game as I have no experience in using Hunters. Shadow volley, shadow glaives, shadow bolt can be a good skills. Charm can be a good skill too as part of the toolkit!
    Keep in mind that once DHs appeared in WoW, Warlocks lost Metamorphosis and ALL of its corresponding abilities. Shaman and especially Warlocks would be thoroughly pissed if they lost abilities to another class. Especially abilities that have been a part of essential class lore for many years.

Better to leave that alone and come up with something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Just because Naga looks vicious, doesn't make them a horde character.
    I did not side the Naga with the Horde because the naga looks vicious, but because: a) they were once allies of the Blood Elves in the past; and b) the Night Elves hate the naga too much to be willing participants in an alliance with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    i would like to see such references, it being part of the Alliance is not enough explanation as to why the city was completely forgotten until now
    Kul Tiras soldiers on Tol Barad (Cataclysm), Kul Tiras soldiers on the Broken Isles (Azsuna - LGN), Kul Tiras soldiers in Dustwallow Marsh/Theramore Isle (Classic through MoP), Kul Tiras fortifications/soldiers/ships in the Barrens/Durotar (Classic through Cataclysm), some of the transport ships were manned by people from Kul Tiras, Jaine Proudmoore quotes, etc. Also, the city was never forgotten, per their own words and for obvious reasons, they've had to wait to implement it into the game (which is the same reason why Arathor is still in ruins, and Danath Trollbane is still in Outland).

P.S. Asking for lore updates to an unannounced expansion setting is rather asinine (assuming that it's the correct location, the entire point of the upcoming expansion revolves around the expansion of the lore of Kul Tiras).
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2017-07-08 at 08:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Kul Tiras soldiers on Tol Barad (Cataclysm), Kul Tiras soldiers on the Broken Isles (Azsuna - LGN), Kul Tiras soldiers in Dustwallow Marsh/Theramore Isle (Classic through MoP), Kul Tiras fortifications/soldiers/ships in the Barrens/Durotar (Classic through Cataclysm), some of the transport ships were manned by people from Kul Tiras, Jaine Proudmoore quotes, etc. Also, the city was never forgotten, per their own words and for obvious reasons, they've had to wait to implement it into the game (which is the same reason why Arathor is still in ruins, and Danath Trollbane is still in Outland).
    Danath Trollbane shows up in Dalaran and you can see him in the Warrior Class hall I believe.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    Where can you feel them? :3
    please stop

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Keep in mind that once DHs appeared in WoW, Warlocks lost Metamorphosis and ALL of its corresponding abilities. Shaman and especially Warlocks would be thoroughly pissed if they lost abilities to another class. Especially abilities that have been a part of essential class lore for many years.

Better to leave that alone and come up with something new.
    I believe such lost was for the better and the reason why Warlocks have Meta is because DH hasn't been implemented yet and that is the only class that Meta would fit in. They gave justice to a signature skill that DH originally deserves to have.

Shaman can gain impale -jagged earthen pins the target ala Marrowgar's skill saying "stick around". Lorewise shaman doesn't fit with hexes and cursing. They should be more into animism or enslave elementals.
    Shaman can also have forked lightning or moonsoon where as healing wave originally from the Shadow Hunter spell.

The ghost of Daelin Proudmore could be a good addition to Outlaw rogue class orderhalls or he could be afflicted with a Pirate curse or have been risen undead by Sylvanas, which would tick off Jaina
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-07-08 at 08:42 PM.

h t t p : //I m g u r . c o m / a /h Z 6 y r

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I did not side the Naga with the Horde because the naga looks vicious, but because: a) they were once allies of the Blood Elves in the past; and b) the Night Elves hate the naga too much to be willing participants in an alliance with them.
    well they need to wait their turn, cause the new horde race will be ogres, this or riot

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    God, I'm longing for some new expansion info now tbh. I hope they reveal some stuff at Gamescom

15+ Year Old Account
    God, I'm longing for some new expansion info now tbh. I hope they reveal some stuff at Gamescom
    or they wait until blizzcon. but they did announce stuff at gamescon before(IIRC)

I think they'll have something ready for gamescon, even it its just a teaser.

Deleted
    Why isn't this renamed into ''Patch 8.0 Discussion Thread [Megathread]'' >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Dillen View Post
    Ah yes, the first proper fan art login screen of the year. Always love this about these threads. Minus the ridiculous build number, good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    Why isn't this renamed into ''Patch 8.0 Discussion Thread [Megathread]'' >_>
    Yes, mods. Let's make this the official 8.0 hype thread. My body is ready.
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2017-07-08 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Ah yes, the first proper fan art login screen of the year. Always love this about these threads. Minus the ridiculous build number, good job!

Yes, mods. Let's make this the official 8.0 hype thread. My body is ready.
    Team Parrot!

Deleted
    I think Gamescom will probably be about patch 7.3 while Blizzcon will either tell us more about a possible 7.3.5 or 7.4 patch, or they could tease the next expansion.

Deleted
    This "long awaited" part reminds me of when "everybody" was "waiting" for pandaren! and when we got pandaren,"everybody" was saying "omg no kungfu panda to my warcraft". Demons and undead is what warcraft sells better. Void lords might be cool in theory but nobody cares about an evil that doesnt know its name. Pirates...surely wow cant sell! If we dont kill sargeras this expansion,I see another legion expansion and then shift our hatred to void lords and old gods. N'Zoth would be the closest to a south sea expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    or they wait until blizzcon. but they did announce stuff at gamescon before(IIRC)
    Yeah, they gave us a trailer and a Q&A at Gamescom I believe.
    And then 2-3 months later during Blizzcon we got to see the patches all the way up to 7.3

And Tom Chilton said it worked out well and they would probably look into doing it again, though he is no longer on the WoW team as he's working on something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they gave us a trailer and a Q&A at Gamescom I believe.
    And then 2-3 months later during Blizzcon we got to see the patches all the way up to 7.3

And Tom Chilton said it worked out well and they would probably look into doing it again, though he is no longer on the WoW team as he's working on something else.
    Yeah he's doing other stuff(That said he was on the game for 10 years so that's a lot of time to devote to one game). That said the Gamescon announcement was known because Blizzard themselves said "HEY GUYS NEW EXPANSION ANNOUNCEMENT AT GAMESCON!"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    So it turns out that the Lightforged Golem is actually a mech you can pilot during one of the quests on Argus. So it actually IS a Draenei mech utilizing naaru technology.

So we have a Goblin built mech (Blackfuse Shredder/Skygolem), Orc built mech (Iron Reaver), Gnome built mech (Mekkatorque suit), and now a Draenei built mech (lightforged Golem).

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    So we have a Goblin built mech (Blackfuse Shredder/Skygolem), Orc built mech (Iron Reaver), Gnome built mech (Mekkatorque suit), and now a Draenei built mech (lightforged Golem).
    Um... it's not a mech. It's a golem. It's right there, in the name. It's not made from technology, but magic.