Man people always get real mad in these threads!
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    From what I heard every Armageddon in Mythic KJ has 10 small swirls. That's pretty damn nuts, and more or less ensures that a class that cannot effectively soak is close to dead weight when it comes to that mechanic. I wonder what Method refers to when it comes to QA testing the encounters, is the damage just too high or are some mechanics buggy?

It does feel like the tuning is a bit weird when the first 7 bosses are more or less speed bumps (save for Mistress post fix) but the last 2 are insane gear and/or mechanics checks. That sort of thing happens in most tiers, but seems exacerbated in ToS.
    Last edited by Glimli; 2017-07-09 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    Are there any US raiders who are good enough to be on Method's "A" team? If so, who?
    Statistically, it's almost impossible that there's NOT US raiders that are good enough to be in Method.

The real question is, are there any US raiders that have the skill, time, motivation, ping and attitude to be in Method. And to that I would say probably not, or they would already be in Method.

Are there any US raiders who are good enough to be on Method's "A" team? If so, who?
    I'm European and rooting for Method but this is ridiculous, there's plenty of players in the US that have the mechanical skill required, just probably not the time and money(As in, in a position financially to sacrifice time spent on working/education because of timezones) to be playing for an European guild.

So this is just a guess, feel free to laugh if I'm wrong, but I bet the lack of testing that Method and Exorsus are complaining about is way more egregious than a lot of the speculation I've read over the last few pages. I bet it's something on the level of the boss despawning or Armageddon swirls spawning off the edge. Something that is totally indefensible and an obvious fuck you to anyone attempting the boss.

Also, any advantage that Method had is very quickly evaporating. They'll still have a small edge on gear over Exorsus due to seeing KJ before this week's re-clear, as well as the tiny bit of gear from their first Avatar kill. Any kind of strategy or time investment advantage is totally gone if Method and Exorsus are both being gated off by a bug. That would mean they've both seen as far possible until something changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    It's interesting that Sco really seems to be letting his feelings be known about the encounter design a lot more this time around.

He just remarked on twitter about Avatar and KJ having soak mechanics for meteors that cause wipes if not dealt with and called it an over used 'slow down progression' mechanic.
    People don't call the latest raid tomb of soakgeras for nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but nobody really wants to raid those types of hours anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I'm European and rooting for Method but this is ridiculous, there's plenty of players in the US that have the mechanical skill required, just probably not the time and money(As in, in a position financially to sacrifice time spent on working/education because of timezones) to be playing for an European guild.
    Sure, but having the time and the money is a necessary pre-requisite for this particular activity. Obviously, there's no difference in things like hand-eye coordination between people from Europe and the US. In fact, if any ethnic group excels at that, it's Asians, and there are a lot of Asians in the US.

bb limit all hate dem cheaters.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What bans happened this time? Or are they older bans which have yet to lift?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    they bought new accs. These were just all banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Limit GM is makin a AMA on twitter and says "Bans were for circumventing bans we received before the tier. They were justified from what we can tell. No message at the moment for Blizz"

Quote Originally Posted by Tagzz View Post
    Didn't give anyone money but blizzard for new accounts.
    Then how was Xyronic's new warlock max AK less than 24 hours after the ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    it was his brothers, blizzard got it all wrong...

Deleted
    The legacy of Blood Legion's shadow forever being #1 US has vanished.

Limit was made because certain BL members wanted to keep that #1 US spot reserved. Especially after the T17 tragedy

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    That is... actually a satisfying answer. I didn't know that was possible. Consider me educated.

Because Limit's out, are we back to Invective jokes?

I can't wait to see how blizzard will handle a guild such as method totally not account sharing their rogues. And totally not doing any cash sales....
    o wait, they won't do anything xd

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zyniker View Post
    Because Limit's out, are we back to Invective jokes?
    Limit was afraid of racing Invective, so they had to use the "go casual" excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    I can't wait to see how blizzard will handle a guild such as method totally not account sharing their rogues. And totally not doing any cash sales....
    o wait, they won't do anything xd

- - - Updated - - -

Limit was afraid of racing Invective, so they had to use the "go casual" excuse.
    aren't nearly all chars from method players on different accounts anyway, exactly for the purpose of account sharing?