Trinket Question

Hey folks,

I've got a ilvl 900 vial and a 915 cinders (have cof in the other slot). My question is should I have the 915 cinders or 900 vial?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Saludin/simple
    *Tusks of Mannoroth obtained 9.5.2014

I will bear this mantle of burden alone, to give hope to all that even the smallest of individuals can tackle giants.

Deleted
    Vial, cinders is pretty meh as i can understand

Vial is pretty nice, especially on AoE fights. That and it has a pretty short c/d, extremely short on huge AoE fights with tab-targeting a mob that dies quickly and it spreads.

Quote Originally Posted by Copey View Post
    Vial is pretty nice, especially on AoE fights. That and it has a pretty short c/d, extremely short on huge AoE fights with tab-targeting a mob that dies quickly and it spreads.
    The problem is that adds typically don't live long enough to make use of the Vials 20s duration, and don't spawn sequentially making it difficult to chain. Alhough any multi-target trinket will be better on AoE encounters, if the choice were solely between the two, I'd likely use Cinders just for ease of use.

Thank you for all the replies
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Saludin/simple
    *Tusks of Mannoroth obtained 9.5.2014

I will bear this mantle of burden alone, to give hope to all that even the smallest of individuals can tackle giants.

vial is legit on fights like sisters where those owl are prefect to slap it on there, maybe mistress and harj, but most adds comes in waves of 1min+ and you're better off with a mastery stick or your cinder for the aoe boost your actual skills do.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    The problem is that adds typically don't live long enough to make use of the Vials 20s duration, and don't spawn sequentially making it difficult to chain. Alhough any multi-target trinket will be better on AoE encounters, if the choice were solely between the two, I'd likely use Cinders just for ease of use.
    Oh man, if Archimtiros officially supports ease of use being superior to active use trinkets, now I can quote this and slap my 870 stat stick bg trinkets back on!!!

Who has an easier rotation now? THIS GUY!