Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Characters like Vereesa, Nathanos, Moira and so on are new ones introduced in WoW to keep the universe going, otherwise Blizzard can just stop creating new ones and will have to wrap it all up once we kill everyone off.
    Nathanos and Moira have been around since Vanilla WoW. But they've, Nathanos specially, have only been used in the plot recently

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    I hope that she approves of her country after a time of mental adjusting. I don't think she will, nor should, 'approve' of Sylvanas, but she should and hopefully will empathize with/pity her. Everything Sylvanas has become, she became giving her last full measure for Quel'thalas, which is all that got Alleria up in the morning back in the day, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Initially, I would say "no." But I think Alleria's experiences on Argus and with the Void might make her eventually more sympathetic to Sylvanas' plight - at least more sympathetic than Vereesa would otherwise be.
    Yeah, I'm leaning more towards the idea of Alleria being understanding of what Sylvanas has done rather than be accepting or approving of it. I mean, the way I see it, Sylvanas does the things she has to do to protect her Kingdom and people, be it Quel'Thalas and High/Blood Elves or Undercity and the Forsaken. She never asked to become the Banshee Queen, though she has done some fairly questionable(see fucked up) actions as of late, but she wasn't responsible for mass-scale atrocities like Wrathgate(right?) and Theramore.
    Last edited by BobAwesome; 2017-07-09 at 04:37 AM.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Are we talking about the same history?
    Because Alleria has zero loyalty to the Alliance, all of it goes to Quel'thalas.

And let's be honest.
    We don't know what Alleria would or wouldn't approve of. She thinks it's a good idea to get corrupted by the Void after all.
    I was being facetious (in regards to another thread about Alleria).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Nathanos and Moira have been around since Vanilla WoW. But they've, Nathanos specially, have only been used in the plot recently
    Well, as I said, they've been added in WoW. Their purpose is no different than Vereesa's and that is to try to make a story/plot around characters that were not present in pre-WoW's Warcraft universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Vareesa is that one crazy aunt who brings a 2-hour long slide show about everything she did since the last family meeting.
    Here's me and Rhonin having a picnic on the beach in Theramore...oooh and here's the twins playing in the Dalaran fountain, aren't they adorable...

That's nice Vereesa, but can we do this later, there's a literal army of demons trying to kill us!

Ugh, do you have any idea how long it took me to put this slideshow together? It's like you don't care about my life at all, I listened to your dumb story of fighting the Legion for millenia! And you didn't even take any pictures!

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Under normal circumstances, I'd say no. But with her dabbling in void magic, I'd say she probably will.

Pretty sure 8.0 will be all about the Windrunners and the sons of Lothar.

Well, as I said, they've been added in WoW. Their purpose is no different than Vereesa's and that is to try to make a story/plot around characters that were not present in pre-WoW's Warcraft universe.
    So? Neither was Varian or his kid.
    Priest Warrior

7+ Year Old Account
    So unless Blizzard has zero interaction between the Windrunner sisters like other families (looking at you Malfurion, Tyrande and Illidan) how do you think Alleria will react to Sylvanas? Will she condemn her, or accept her for what she is, like Vereesa has?
    Since Alleria has taken a path that has transformed her and made her something other then she was, she might actually see why Sylvanas have accepted her own undead-ness.

Sylvanas is also her sister and sylvanas is proberly the 1 person, who would accept her no matter how far into the void she goes.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Void girl doesnt have any ground from which to judge Forsaken

hope they can be civil to each other at least
    I don't remember Void Girl betraying her allies.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    What if Sylvanas trains Alleria to be a Dark Ranger and then she(Allleria) becomes the sort of neutral trainer for Dark Rangers when it comes as the next hero class?

I really hope so. I hope the initial shock wears off and she becomes more level headed than Veressa. I'd like to see Alleria understand the events that led to Sylvanas' position, not just shun her because of where she is in life currently.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

So? Neither was Varian or his kid.
    Varian was created with the purpose of being the high king of the entire Alliance. This is a female elf meant to give kids to a powerful human mage, defined by his untimely death.

As I said, not all characters are meant to be/can be appealing, astonishing or well-written. Her character is an average Alliance character with mid-range importance within the faction.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    she didnt want to kill her children, she specifically told her undercity was not a place for them, reminding Vereesa she had children which caused her to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that she still hates them? Vereesa's character can be broken down into two things "I hate blood elves, and I was married to Rhonin"
    dont forget "im rubbing tacos with jaina"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Sylvanas deployed weapons of mass destruction a couple of times. Other than a that she is fighting for the best interests of her people.
    I really struggle to see the moral difference of Alleria and my shadow priest carryin xalatath on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Its more of Knaak writing making women no more than children factories and a way to make his male protagonists look better, and Blizzard unable to fix it, just makes it worse.
    Christie Golden did at least a decent job at portraying chemistry and growth between Jaina and Kalec in Tides of War and War Crimes.

Blizzard is pretty bad at romances though, just like they're pretty bad at writing consistent friendships. Seriously though, are Anduin and Baine still friends? I thought they were gonna be the new Jaina/Thrall...

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Christie Golden did at least a decent job at portraying chemistry and growth between Jaina and Kalec in Tides of War and War Crimes.

Blizzard is pretty bad at romances though, just like they're pretty bad at writing consistent friendships. Seriously though, are Anduin and Baine still friends? I thought they were gonna be the new Jaina/Thrall...
    Which one is Jaina?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Varian was created with the purpose of being the high king of the entire Alliance. This is a female elf meant to give kids to a powerful human mage, defined by his untimely death.

As I said, not all characters are meant to be/can be appealing, astonishing or well-written. Her character is an average Alliance character with mid-range importance within the faction.
    Was he created for that purpose from inception though? He sat in a jail cell on Alcaz Island up until 1.9 so they could bring him back a couple of expansions later and expand his character. Plenty of characters have their stories evolve. I mean look at Bolvar. Could any of us have figured he'd be the what he's become? They could have gone the path where Vereesa follows through with poisoning Garrosh and joins her sister to become the Banshee Dutchess.
    Priest Warrior

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Was he created for that purpose from inception though? He sat in a jail cell on Alcaz Island up until 1.9 so they could bring him back a couple of expansions later and expand his character. Plenty of characters have their stories evolve. I mean look at Bolvar. Could any of us have figured he'd be the what he's become? They could have gone the path where Vereesa follows through with poisoning Garrosh and joins her sister to become the Banshee Dutchess.
    Can you imagine how awful that would have been? She was crazy in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Considering the apparent void-stuff Alleria seems to be messing around with, I doubt she'll condemn Sylvanas for what she is or the things she's done.

If anything, she could potentially be more forgiving than Vereesa was.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Your butthurt because it leaves Alleria with a pissed off opinion about Sylvanas is hilariously, and pathetically, transparent. Oh noes somebody doesn't knee-jerk like your waifu! Better throw a fucking tantrum on every thread where the dialogue is brought up.
    The irony in this is just fantastic.

Why is her character this bad to the lot replying here?
    Need to deflect away from the abomination that Sylvanas has become.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Considering the apparent void-stuff Alleria seems to be messing around with, I doubt she'll condemn Sylvanas for what she is or the things she's done.
    How different that void-stuff is from what all the shadowpriest are messing around with?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    But I am not sure she'd appreciate the Forsaken's experiments because they are disturbingly legion-like.
    The Plague that spawned them and that they keep meddling with IS a Legion project to begin with.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Alleria is using the Void, it would be very cheeky of her to criticise Sylvanas.
    Me not that kind of Orc!