Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphrus View Post
    Japan is for the Japanese and so on and so forth
    And America for the native americans!

Quote Originally Posted by toxicrusader View Post
    And America for the native americans!
    If anything that kind of serves as a warning about immigration...

I do question on how letting unskilled labor into their country would fix the labor crisis... They are not China last a checked they won't work these people to death.

Deleted
    Refugees offers nothing to modern societies. Just lock these click bait threads.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    If anything that kind of serves as a warning about immigration...

I do question on how letting unskilled labor into their country would fix the labor crisis... They are not China last a checked they won't work these people to death.
    It was half bait and half real argument.

As for the main topic, I don't think underqualified refugees would do any good to Japan's economy.

Stoping bombing their country on the other hand...

It was half bait and half real argument.

As for the main topic, I don't think underqualified refugees would do any good to Japan's economy.

Stoping bombing their country on the other hand...
    and they would bomb themselves... where did this myth of them having peace start? Out of the entire world with exceptions of parts of Africa no place has know peace as little as them.

Why the fuk u didnt make thread about North Korea not accepting refugeeners? I am really glad about Japan Australia and Russia, they made right choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    This is a very xenophobic thing to say considering refugees are from many cultures and religions.
    That's a blatant lie.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    and they would bomb themselves... where did this myth of them having peace start? Out of the entire world with exceptions of parts of Africa no place has know peace as little as them.
    And who said anything about peace?

They were at war for too many time, but only now we have a refugee crysis.

It's a shame mankind is where it is now and people still live under that circunstances but the dick measuring contest has gone too far. Most of the chaos in the region comes from US and Russia reenacting the Cold War. In truth, nobody cares about democracy in the Middle East, as long as their current leaders play ball and sell the oil for the right price. Otherwise, you will get a lot of freedom raining in your skies in the form of bombs.

And who said anything about peace?

They were at war for too many time, but only now we have a refugee crysis.

It's a shame mankind is where it is now and people still live under that circunstances but the dick measuring contest has gone too far. Most of the chaos in the region comes from US and Russia reenacting the Cold War. In truth, nobody cares about democracy in the Middle East, as long as their current leaders play ball and sell the oil for the right price. Otherwise, you will get a lot of freedom raining in your skies in the form of bombs.
    We have a refugee crisis because we allow one. It is a self inflicted wound we could of done the responsible thing and secured our borders at anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Seidhe View Post
    Why the fuk u didnt make thread about North Korea not accepting refugeeners? I am really glad about Japan Australia and Russia, they made right choice.
    Because North Korea is a country of refugees. They just realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Uh most of them are women and children. Not sure how you expect them to magically find jobs.
    What kind of backwards-assed sexist statement is this? Since when are women incapable of working?

OP is a race baiting far leftist troll and you dare call a spade a spade around here you'll get banned. That said, Japan, Hungary and Poland refuse to take these violent barbaric 'rapefugees' and guess how many terrorist attacks they have compared to France, Germany, Uk and Sweden??

No muslims=no terrorist attacks

i applaud the japanese for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    OP is a race baiting far leftist troll and you dare call a spade a spade around here you'll get banned. That said, Japan, Hungary and Poland refuse to take these violent barbaric 'rapefugees' and guess how many terrorist attacks they have compared to France, Germany, Uk and Sweden??

Actually Anders Brevik and many like him don't fit this criteria. Nice try but you are wrong.

I didn't realize the Aum Shinrikyo cult were Muslims: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

Meh i'd rather put robots in than accept immigrants in my own country.

Immigrants destroy existing cultures, they bring crime, as england has showed us they bring terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    I didn't realize the Aum Shinrikyo cult were Muslims: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
    wow one terror attack 22 years ago...

Tokyo is the largest city in the world yet is the safest, so safe that police there are reportedly bored. London has actual no go zones same as in places in Sweden, Germany etc

wow one terror attack 22 years ago...
    There are plenty of other examples of terror attacks done by non-Muslims. So would you like to correct your first statement?

There are plenty of other examples of terror attacks done by non-Muslims. So would you like to correct your first statement?
    I don;t know, you'd need to provide examples of when non muslim terrorism has been as bad as muslim terrorism in recent years. I'm open to changing my mind on the issue but from what I have seen and read muslim terrorism attacks are all I ever hear about.

Deleted
    The existence of - some - home-grown terrorism is not really a convincing reason to - additionally - import some of the most terrorism-prone members of the species.