Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why would someone want to live were Godzilla could come up and knock down your house?

Japan might be on to something. Letting outsiders come in an "corrupt" their culture and way of life might ruin everything.

Why is not letting in immigrates bad?

Robots are less likely to explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    I don;t know, you'd need to provide examples of when non muslim terrorism has been as bad as muslim terrorism in recent years. I'm open to changing my mind on the issue but from what I have seen and read muslim terrorism attacks are all I ever hear about.
    We're not talking about whether or not non-muslim terrorism has been as bad as muslim terrorism in recent years. Your statement was "No muslims=no terrorist attacks".

I've already provided one example that proves your statement false. A couple more are Timothy McVeigh and Anders Breivik. If you'd like another one from Japan, here you go: http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/201.../#.V5bLz5N95Bw

So I ask again, will you admit that your original claim was false?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    The existence of - some - home-grown terrorism is not really a convincing reason to - additionally - import some of the most terrorism-prone members of the species.
    And that has fuck all to do with my post. All I did was refute the claim that "No muslims = no terrorist attacks".

Deleted
    I've already provided one example that proves your statement false. A couple more are Timothy McVeigh and Anders Breivik. If you'd like another one from Japan, here you go: http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/201.../#.V5bLz5N95Bw

So I ask again, will you admit that your original claim was false?
    Well, since we are nitpicking here - that japanese one was not even terrorism.

Would you care to admit that you are wrong on this one? (btw, this is stupid)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
    this is terrorism.

also interesting:
    http://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/images/...ap_45Years.png
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-07-09 at 06:16 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Dependence on immigrants is also incredibly short term thinking.

After all no place on earth is projected to have a positive fertility rate by the end of the century, meaning nowhere will be exporting people so "advanced" countries won't have fresh supplies of meat to shovel into the sick and ailing societies.

Maybe focus on the people you have and analyze why you have the problem in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I hate japan. They continue to ignore the rest of the world, do exactly as they wish and everybody just poo-poo's it away as culture or some other BS.

they're not getting the same pressure or flak the rest of the world does. Australia is mostly inhospitable desert and we're drowning in people we literally don't have the viable land to support
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    Robots are less likely to explode.

Not necessarily

I'm surprised terrorist haven't utilized things like drones as ways to deliver explosive devices.

I wonder if anyone's actually convinced of anything by the increasingly desperate assertions that things will be just terrible for Japan if they don't change their ways or if it's really just intended as moralistic tutting.

Anyway, Japan's fine and the worldwide obsession with eternal growth is absurd. A country contracting its population, automating the workforce to a greater extent, and not having as high of a nominal GDP isn't a great tragedy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I wonder if anyone's actually convinced of anything by the increasingly desperate assertions that things will be just terrible for Japan if they don't change their ways or if it's really just intended as moralistic tutting.

Anyway, Japan's fine and the worldwide obsession with eternal growth is absurd. A country contracting its population, automating the workforce to a greater extent, and not having as high of a nominal GDP isn't a great tragedy.
    Some would say it IS a tragedy because it stands in stark contrast and defiance of those that want open borders and a one world government.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Bad article here. It's tough to feel sorry for people who wont fight for their own country, but would rather spread like a virus to the four corners of the globe. With superior technology and a zero tolerance policy for terrorism, this would be a completely illogical step. Hopefully Japan keeps the gates closed.

I highly doubt Japan would use refugee labor to fulfill their "labor crisis". Besides, it isn't working well in other countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Bad article here. It's tough to feel sorry for people who wont fight for their own country, but would rather spread like a virus to the four corners of the globe. With superior technology and a zero tolerance policy for terrorism, this would be a completely illogical step. Hopefully Japan keeps the gates closed.
    if the rest of the world got the same freedom I'd agree. As it stands though you watch the UN kick down your door if you're any country BUT japan saying no to immigration

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    if the rest of the world got the same freedom I'd agree. As it stands though you watch the UN kick down your door if you're any country BUT japan saying no to immigration
    There's immigration to Japan, they don't take many refugees on the other hand. Same as South Korea.

7+ Year Old Account
    Has Japan even signed the international charter on refugees?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    There's immigration to Japan, they don't take many refugees on the other hand. Same as South Korea.
    Same difference. The rest of the world is swarmed by them but only japan can take this hard-line stance and have everybody just roll with it. As pathetic as this sounds.

It's not fair. Japan should suffer with the rest of us or just be the first to say no

Same difference. The rest of the world is swarmed by them but only japan can take this hard-line stance and have everybody just roll with it. As pathetic as this sounds.

It's not fair. Japan should suffer with the rest of us or just be the first to say no
    Stop taking them then in large amounts, there's really nothing bad that happens if you refuse to take refugees in large amounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    Has Japan even signed the international charter on refugees?
    Yes, they have. Those international things are useless since there is no enforcement of them, just some attempt to shame and some condemnation.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-07-10 at 12:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's just that the rest of the world is cucked. Wonderful

So it's just that the rest of the world is cucked. Wonderful
    It's your own problem if your politicians don't say no. Vote for politicians who would say no if you want it to change.

make more japanese babies...end of story

Japan is right.

You dont fix this by bringing the horde in.