Quote Originally Posted by MindCookie View Post
    It's true that when we were done with it there was nothing more. Apart from that bit of quest with Aggra and Thrall (GO'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEL) taking place in Vash'jir, that was it!
    That was a real shame... I was so looking forward to the Abyssal Maw, maybe they will make it a dungeon/raid in a naga expansion.
    having a zone like that with some WQs isn't the worst of things... I imagine they will find some solution that will be comfortable for people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see a south seas expansion. It's a good break from fel/demons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    That was a real shame... I was so looking forward to the Abyssal Maw, maybe they will make it a dungeon/raid in a naga expansion.
    having a zone like that with some WQs isn't the worst of things... I imagine they will find some solution that will be comfortable for people.
    Same, I really hope Abyssal Maw happens at some point (if it's relevant to the story of course)!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alewyn View Post
    I'd love to see a south seas expansion. It's a good break from fel/demons.
    Too bad Blizzards´s Work phrase is "Go green or go home"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like I've said from my previous reply on the sam thread. WoW is revisiting the past and make it present as you move towards the future. They leave the previous content as is so there would be reasons to come back for more. From a game developer's perspective and it might be subtle to players they have been introducing the needed elements for their game to move storywise, as a franchise and business and as the same time as a game you wish to contuously play and not get bored with it. In short, replay content.

Quote Originally Posted by MindCookie View Post
    Same, I really hope Abyssal Maw happens at some point (if it's relevant to the story of course)!
    Oh right, now that you mention it they broke it off awkwardly with Neptulon being kidnapped and in the Shaman campaign he is all good... So that's a no.
    I actually was hoping to see him corrupted in a _.2 patch in a raid style Throne of Thunder as an end boss and overall the raid to be some cavern
    with awesome naga/weird sea bosses (Ozumat as well).
    Also imagined it having a legendary style the one in Firelands, some trident/polearm that can fit druids/hunters perhaps some shifting one that can turn
    into a staff for casters as well.
    Anyways now we need a whole other plot to have a reason to go there, out of ideas atm

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    Too bad Blizzards´s Work phrase is "Go green or go home"
    Yes blue green aquamarine, mossy , sea kelps will be the new fel green.

Deleted
    I loved Vashjir... and a Kul Tiras / South Seas expansion would surely have some Naga related underwater zones...

If I was a dev? Here are my 2 cents: Island-Hopping ^^
    Something like... you get an own boat... customize and upgrade it (like garrison/class hall)... then sail from one island to another, Kul Tiras, Zandalar, Kezan, whatever...... fight trolls, pirates, Old god corruption ... and at some point submarine Naga underwater... good times . Guess we just have to wait :-))

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh right, now that you mention it they broke it off awkwardly with Neptulon being kidnapped and in the Shaman campaign he is all good... So that's a no.
    I actually was hoping to see him corrupted in a _.2 patch in a raid style Throne of Thunder as an end boss and overall the raid to be some cavern
    with awesome naga/weird sea bosses (Ozumat as well).
    Also imagined it having a legendary style the one in Firelands, some trident/polearm that can fit druids/hunters perhaps some shifting one that can turn
    into a staff for casters as well.
    Anyways now we need a whole other plot to have a reason to go there, out of ideas atm
    That is why Azshara wants the Tidestone. She might be the Queen of the Nagas but she does not command the entire sea and the denizens along with it. Helya would take her vengeance upon our meddling with her in Maw of Souls and Trials.

Speaking of Abyssal maw we might as well revisit it here :

So that's like the 2015 but photoshopped into 2017? :P

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post

welp
    There you go. Hope everything I say here makes it ingame. Enjoy!

welp
    It's not even the same font or color

Deleted
    Nice... if u ignore that gamescom is 22rd till 26 August

welp
    LUL so bad, but nice try
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by alcaraz View Post
    Google will solve this mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by alcaraz View Post
    And a different font and it's smaller and it hasn't got the shade.

Not seeing this on the web, so I'm going with "fake news."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still looking forward that what all I discussed here make it in-game.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-07-09 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It's not only their tail but female Naga having four arms instead of two. But for some people here it's no problem, just cut it off like their tail and all of their fins. I mean why even bother with Naga when we remove everything characteristic about them.
    Extra set of hands and their fins are not an obstacle. In their current form and I mean how models are built and how their textures space is allocated, nagas can be equipped with any kind of gear, excluding only helmets. They are basically simplified versions of playable races, and by simplified I mean models slightly less detailed and don't have additional geo sets for various features like hairstyle or in this case finstyle

So to make them 'playable' from the point of being able to equip nagas with various gear, you don't have to cut anything off of them. All their four hands occupy same texture space, which means that as soon as you put texture of a glove on it, it will appear on all four hands. Even their big fins that protrude from the armor are not looking any more ridiculous than forsaken spine and joints miraculously sticking out of otherwise intact equipment. With a little bit of extra work such as adding more fin styles and adjusting it around their shoulders (for cloak and helmet sake) they can be as playable as everything else.

There is mounts issue ofc, especially flying ones, but this could be solved.

Having said all that, I don't really believe that nagas will be playable any time soon. Unless Blizzard decide to surprise us all and bring something truly ground breaking like third faction with completely different mechanics. /sigh