Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    So because he stopped being there a few years ago he has no sense of what sylvanas' goals are?
    ....yes....?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    ....yes....?
    What if sylvanas never found that mini-camera he planted in her shower all those years ago ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    ....yes....?
    I wonder if people actually read the stuff they write before posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    So because he stopped being there a few years ago he has no sense of what sylvanas' goals are? And somehow that means that Jaina is actually being referenced and she is going to betray the Alliance to the forsaken? I have no idea what the argument is here.

Yes. Pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

....yes....?
    But he knows what Jaina is up to somehow? I mean what the fuck are you guys talking about. He served under Sylvanas for years. Why would he magically forget everything he knew about her? This line of logic makes zero sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I wonder if people actually read the stuff they write before posting.
    I wonder the same thing about what the "Jaina is going to betray the Alliance" idiots post.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    What if sylvanas never found that mini-camera he planted in her shower all those years ago ?
    "Hah, stupid bitch, I'll discover all of your little schemes. But first-"

*45 consecutive minutes of butt zooming*
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

But he knows what Jaina is up to somehow?
    Not really, no.

Not really, no.
    So then what, in your estimation, is he talking about? Why is it any more likely that he's talking about Jaina than Sylvanas?
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, no.
    Unless all dreadlords can read each other thoughts. Then he knows exactly what jaina is doing.

- - - Updated - - -

So then what, in your estimation, is he talking about? Why is it any more likely that he's talking about Jaina than Sylvanas?
    He is exercising noble art of bullshitting my friend. Dreadlords are known for that.

Most likely his thoughts are last deranged farts of his tortured mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder the same thing about what the "Jaina is going to betray the Alliance" idiots post.
    That's just a poorly thought statement, in your case though you were simply getting the answer in your own question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Varimathras is clearly speaking of Sylvanas. He was her Royal Vizir, so he knows a lot about her. When he is speaking to the Horde, it is clear that he is speaking about Sylvanas.

To the Alliance, he says: "You are blind to the true darkness closing in around you." But, to the Horde, he says: "You are blind to the darkness in your midst." The shattered mask is also a clear reference to Sylvanas' crest. He insinuates that Sylvanas has her pawns in the Alliance.

However, let's remember who Varimathras is: a Nathrezim, a Dread Lord, master of lies and sower of discord. I wouldn't be surprised if Sylvanas is helping us during this fight. He is trying to sow discord among the members of Legionfall by rekindling the war between Horde and Alliance, distrust between members of the Alliance and revolt against the Warchief in the Horde. It may all be false... or half-truths. Sylvanas is indeed the main focus of dissent between the Horde and Alliance, and her position of Warchief may be contested once the war against the Legion is over.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    her position of Warchief may be contested once the war against the Legion is over.
    As much as I never loved the "Warchief Sylvanas" idea, there's really no reason to contest anything unless Sylvanas does something actually worth contensting. She was promoted by the previous Warchief, after all, and unless Sylvanas doesn't pull a Garrosh, only Sylvanas herself can decide to step down.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I never loved the "Warchief Sylvanas" idea, there's really no reason to contest anything unless Sylvanas does something actually worth contensting. She was promoted by the previous Warchief, after all, and unless Sylvanas doesn't pull a Garrosh, only Sylvanas herself can decide to step down.
    During a war, everyone bands behind the leader. When peace comes, philosophical differences appears. During WW2, everyone in Great Britain was behind Winston Churchill. Still, he lost the next elections. Characters like Thrall or Baine Bloodhoof or Hamuul Runetotem are certainly not on the same mindset than Sylvanas. I'm not saying that she would be overthrown quickly, but she certainly is not a unifying factor, and there may be dissent.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    During a war, everyone bands behind the leader. When peace comes, philosophical differences appears. During WW2, everyone in Great Britain was behind Winston Churchill. Still, he lost the next elections. Characters like Thrall or Baine Bloodhoof or Hamuul Runetotem are certainly not on the same mindset than Sylvanas. I'm not saying that she would be overthrown quickly, but she certainly is not a unifying factor, and there may be dissent.
    It's surely and entirely dependent from the ability Sylvanas is able to show in dealing with opposed views and opinions. I doubt she would literally alienate people but, on the other hand, I don't see Sylvanas particularly capable on that front. In fact, politically speaking Sylvanas always stroke me as somewhat incompetent, in rather strong constrast to her military efficiency. She's pragmatic and ruthless but not necessarily smart, more notably when it comes to deal with people beyond blackmails and bargains.

Sylvanas is not surely a Warchief fitting for "quietier" times, which is maybe the reason why I found her lack of spotlight in Legion baffling enough. War is the place where she would suit best and yet, in the biggest war ever against the Burning Legion, she's nowhere to be seen.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2017-07-09 at 06:07 PM.

The Alliance betrayed her, therefore she can't betray a bond that's already gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its more like there is noone to contest anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Its more like there is noone to contest anything.
    Almost forgot Blizzard's recent hobby is killing Horde characters or leave them so undeveloped to confuse themselves with other nameless NPCs.

Deleted
    Ofc is talking about Sylvanas.

She was the number 1 suspect for Vol'jin death, She was dealing with Helya for unknow reason (beside that brief momentum when we ruin her plan with that strange lanter in highmountain)
    Helya has tentacle and probably related to N'zoth or Old God or whatever so maybe Sylvanas had some strange pact with her.

Jaina is more like to be the next Garrosh, hope not, maybe she is getting slowing twisted by n'zoth after her mental breakdown for the hipsy dipsy accident of Theramore.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Offtopic: I never could wrap my head around what people think about this quote. It's clearly Azeroth and old gods.
    The Horde killer her father and one brother, Arthas is dead, and Garrosh literally made a crater out of Theramore.