I'm enjoying Super immensely but this arc is going to be anti-climactic. I really only see it ending one way (in typical Dragonball fashion)...

Goku wins and wishes for all the other universes to not be erased.

being erased means you cannot get revived, right???

that's how I took it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    Goku wins and wishes for all the other universes to not be erased.
    OR Goku gets his ass kicked and gets reminded that there are people stronger than him, but considering that this is DragonBall were speaking about..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    being erased means you cannot get revived, right???

that's how I took it.
    The Super Dragon Balls can grant any wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    doubtful.

never believed that statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Wish all the gods and angels and shit did not exists! See how they fucking like it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    as I see it they are smiling because they know nothing is wrong (honestly goku would not go along with the tournament if he knew zen-oh would be basically killing hundreds of billions of people)
    I think it's likely universe 9's angel smiled because he had nothing but disdain for the GoD, Supreme Kai, and top fighters.

Goku's unusual incredible confidence is what started the theories that the universes aren't being deleted.

If you compare the "Destroy" command against the "Squish" command and whatever Zeno does to destroy the future... they vary in visual effects and I don't think that should be the case. I also found it interesting that when we know Zeno was definitely deleting a universe he was actually in that universe, flew up, then blue light was omnidirectionally expelled from his hands and everything went white.

With the Squish command he wasn't in that universe, a completely different effect was seen coming from his hands and the effect it imposed on the inhabitants of that universe was completely different.

We know "Destroy" looks different, and can be imposed on more than just an entity as the universe 9 GoD destroyed a city as well as we've been told GoD can erase universes albeit likely not as easily.

It almost seems like "Squish" is meant to confuse the viewers in that it seems like an offensive way to delete a universe, but could just be making it so small the angels can't detect it, or the name is attributed to zeno's childish thinking and he's the one that named it.

Whis' "oh it's gone bye-bye" comment also really didn't fit that moment and seems fishy. He also could be unaware the staff was altered to not display the real universe 9 as it's likely the Grand Priest controls the staffs or at least made them.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2017-07-09 at 08:20 PM. Reason: grammar
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

nah I think Universes will definitely be erased.

even before the ToP, they wanted to erase low level Universes.

This episode felt a bit too extended with all those laugh scenes...Welp, Gotta get that cash.

Still a good fighting episode though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    The Danger's Triangle, at its finest.
    You're disgusting. D:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the tournament will end in a draw, no other reason to have a time limit on it... possibly between U6, U7 and U11

10+ Year Old Account
    Relating to Mojito (Universe 9's Angel) smirking... he hated Sidra and Rou's guts. That's on his character profile. Mojito is gifted with high intelligence and hates being stuck with two gods he deems worthless/useless.

Mojito is literally ">too intelligent to be in U9".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I didn't even notice that lol Good spot.

Assuming you're in the US, Part One with the first 13 episodes will be released at the end of July, which actually cuts off the end of the arc so you'd have to wait for Part Two...
    I'm just used to the armor, it's the same armor Time Breaker Bardock wears.

I hadn't noticed it being mentioned as a rule - What happens if at the end of these 48 minutes, there is one individual per team?

Say for instance, Hit, Jiren and Goku. There technically will be no outright winner there and thus universes won't be eliminated. Unless they continue in a quite literal, sudden death fashion but surely that would have been brought up?

https://youtu.be/AA2veowOWqM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    I hadn't noticed it being mentioned as a rule - What happens if at the end of these 48 minutes, there is one individual per team?

Say for instance, Hit, Jiren and Goku. There technically will be no outright winner there and thus universes won't be eliminated. Unless they continue in a quite literal, sudden death fashion but surely that would have been brought up?

That's why I think it will end in a draw, no other reason to have a time limit as a rule imo... heck I guess it might be a close call, like someone winning in the last second or something, but I think it's far more likely to have a draw between jiren, hit and U7 with Goku/Gohan/Vegeta(I can totally see Gohan being the last one, seeing as he's the only one with a brain there).

Now what happens if there's a draw, I have no idea, maybe they all get to have their universes survive and then forced to continue until only one is left, to see who gets the Super Dragon Balls wish, but without getting their universes erased.

10+ Year Old Account

No draws! Sudden death!

Sudden deeeeeath!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have to say I'm rather disappointed that they have pretty much forgotten about super Sayin 1-3 for almost all the fight they stayed base form then only went to 1 for a little bit before going to blue. In the cell saga they showed they could keep super Sayin up for days without losing any power so the whole saving tere enters thong seems like bull when it come to not using super Sayin.

Deleted
    too much going on, too many unexplained things, too many new characters who have been completely wasted in this rush of a series.

tournament of power arc 2/10

no idea.

something will probably happend.

something big.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    I have to say I'm rather disappointed that they have pretty much forgotten about super Sayin 1-3 for almost all the fight they stayed base form then only went to 1 for a little bit before going to blue. In the cell saga they showed they could keep super Sayin up for days without losing any power so the whole saving tere enters thong seems like bull when it come to not using super Sayin.
    Uses too much energy to be useful. From my understanding those forms use more Ki than blue.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Uses too much energy to be useful. From my understanding those forms use more Ki than blue.
    Maybe 2-3 do but it was showed they could sped days in 1 and go right into battle a full power I doudt they could do that in blue.