Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    And what do you define as "Cutting Edge" for LK?
    Obviously the release of the ruby sanctum ~ 6months later?

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Was it really only 200 guilds that killed him pre RS? My guild did and we sucked dick...

Fyi, Blizzard would define Cutting Edge as next expansion for ICC. RS wasn't a tier, just like how ToV didn't remove CE for Xavius.

Deleted
    So you explicitly excluded Firelands, but put in Dragon Soul?
    Tuning wise T13 is a candidate. Spine was tuned ridiculously.

Was it really only 200 guilds that killed him pre RS? My guild did and we sucked dick...
    my guild did heroic rs in the first id. but we couldn't kill lk although we had the 30% buff. I think we were in the 1500 range.

Deleted

Fyi, Blizzard would define Cutting Edge as next expansion for ICC. RS wasn't a tier, just like how ToV didn't remove CE for Xavius.
    25HC or 10HC? Because it's entirely different thing.

Deleted

But it removed it for NH?

Deleted
    KJ will die tommorow.

Screencap this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jon234 View Post
    Enough with that mathematically impossible meme its old and has been around forever. KJ is overtuned but not mathematically impossible that's being ignorant. Heroic Lich King 25 man with out the buff was nigh impossible when he became available.
    If method and exorsus crying for readjustment their is no pratical way to kill this boss. #"practical impossible".

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    KJ will die tommorow.

Screencap this.
    Since it seems like a very difficult boss and, according to Method, bugged in some way, I wouldn't be surprised if it survives the reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    T10 is debatable excluding LK, since im mostly talking about mid bosses. T11 and 15 might have a case, but T13 theres no way.
    T13 was a bit of a stretch, I thought it took more than 12 days for the first guild to kill Madness.

Either way, I'm going off of the time it takes to clear from the first boss up to the last boss. Depending on when KJ dies, there have been plenty of tiers over the years that were harder than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    t8, t10, t11, t13, t15
    ICC had 2 and DS 1 hard boss

http://www.paragon.fi/node/158.html
    Last edited by Dangg; 2017-07-09 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by asd12a1 View Post
    Well in Vanilla you had Naxxramas. A raid that took fucking months to be cleared. A raid that took you to STV killing level 37 elementals for hours and hours and hours to get that +5 Frost Resistance gear. A raid that was unable to kill because there was a video cards driver issue with the black holes at Four Horsemen. A raid that broke so many people both mentally and physically it was the most hated thing in the world.

Raiding at the moment is so much easy. Yes, maybe mechanically the bosses might have some better options at the moment. But to prepare for a raid at the moment is a joke. To level up is a joke. To gear up is a joke. Raiding does not require even 5% of the commitment it did in Vanilla. It is impossible to compare the situation now and Vanilla. It is two completely different worlds.
    I wish I could shitpost as well as this

Quote Originally Posted by Cocobutters View Post
    I wish I could shitpost as well as this
    He's not wrong.

T13 was a bit of a stretch, I thought it took more than 12 days for the first guild to kill Madness.

Either way, I'm going off of the time it takes to clear from the first boss up to the last boss. Depending on when KJ dies, there have been plenty of tiers over the years that were harder than this.
    Also have to consider that pretty much every top raiding guild got an 8 day suspension for exploiting LFR loot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    The WF was 3 months before ruby sanctum though, because of the limited attempts.

Deleted
    What point is this race really if they all QQ and bitch untill Blizzard uses another nerfbat so they can beat it lol.
    Both Method and Exorcus are bitching, after they allready used a nerf on avatar.

t8, t10, t11, t13, t15

Mythic ToS hasn't even been out for two weeks and people are already on the final boss, with Method having killed the penultimate boss on the last day of week one. I can see KJ lasting at least a week or two more.

I'm not discrediting the difficulty of the raid, it's definitely the hardest one in a while. Just not the hardest in 8+ years.
    Don't know if you can compare tiers this way, raiding and raid prep has become alot more serious since those tiers, i don't think even all these tiers had 16+ hour per day raids till the boss is down for 7 days a week, Also 6-7 split raids werent a thing in all those tiers (if during any at all), not saying that those tiers werent hard, but from my experience atleast in some of those tiers the topguilds prepped and raided alot less before / during those tiers and that makes comparing tiers imho quite hard since the way top guild approach raiding these days is quite different than it was in atleast some of those tiers.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    He's not wrong.
    I'm fairly certain that even AQ40 had you farm Maraudon of all places for the nature resistance.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    I'm fairly certain that even AQ40 had you farm Maraudon of all places for the nature resistance.
    Yup, Princess Huhuran was a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendepityz View Post

Literally at no point this entire X-pac have I been in a top guild. yet in the few rare times I have a relevant toon and a handful of connects to people, thats what i made this Xpac in sales. I mean this from the bottom of my heart if you think ANY guild that is not in the top 20 world wasn't doing sales prior to the massive ban wave. You are out of your mind. Even now I STILL guarantee most guilds are, they are just much less upfront about it.

If I showed my MoP/WoD money from selling mythic raids and Cmode boosts. You guys would be disgusted
    Bitch you better thank me for those MoP connects :P