Thread: CC

CC

Cyclone -- Bash -- Cyclone -- Root

/lol

What's your cc chain /lol moment?

Ever tried playing with a teammate that can help interrupt those cc-chains? :P

mages and rogues at various times had asinine combos at times.

but OP, complaining about 3 hard casted cc rotation....umm teammates?

There are so many worse examples of CC stupidity that this has to be a troll. Two of those MUST be hard cast, and the third can only be instant if you take a talent that a lot of druids dont take. ONE of them is instant and on an absurdly long CD compared to other stuns.

How about no-opportunity-cost, instant-stuns that are PART of DPS abilities that also do 1/4-1/3 of your HP in one go? That are just vanilla class abilities and not talents, PvP or otherwise? (Im looking at you DHs and Monks)

That are also tied to classes that have insane mobility that ranged cant escape from anyway?

Yeah, there are serious issues with the game being too dumbed down, and too many classes just having mongo tunnel vision burstiness + CC baked in...

but Cyclone > Bash > Cyclone? Seriously? THAT's what makes you butthurt?

Ya.....if I faced that in my arena games id be happy, ever faced a glad RMD team ? They cc 2 of ur teammates for good 20 sec while u dying in a KS lol

Look, another Cempa thread!

Aaaaand its content is stupid as usual.

why are marks hunters allowed to blanket silence after they took it away from mages? ffs.

Deleted
    It's amazing how much CC a resto druid can use while also being the most mobile healer ingame.

Have you not played against MW monks?

4 sec stun. dead. end.

Quote Originally Posted by sifting View Post
    why are marks hunters allowed to blanket silence after they took it away from mages? ffs.
    Because it's a talent on a 20 second CD (might be longer) that only lasts 4 seconds AND requires the target to cast an OFFENSIVE spell to blanket silence. It also replaces 2 other talents, such as reduced healing against targets, and reduced crit chance against melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Because it's a talent on a 20 second CD (might be longer) that only lasts 4 seconds AND requires the target to cast an OFFENSIVE spell to blanket silence. It also replaces 2 other talents, such as reduced healing against targets, and reduced crit chance against melee.
    I guess counter shot is my nemesis...especially since i'm arcane mage

Quote Originally Posted by sifting View Post
    I guess counter shot is my nemesis...especially since i'm arcane mage
    Yeah. I mean, it's great for casters to stop their burst damage, but you lose some utility by not being able to reduce healing done, or if there's a melee that benefits a lot from crit damage. As far as I know, it doesn't affect defensive spells like Blink.

Just think CC was culled not too long ago.