Page 1 of 2
LastLast

so who else missed their 3 seals from broken shore

I'm so depressed. 3 free seals x 4 toons = 12 seals or about 20k gold i just missed on cause I thought I could cook dinner b4 the disruptor got destroyed. RIP free loot.

just look at it as saving 20k gold but missing out on some free AP tokens

well i buy 3 seals on every character every week and then the week I get 3 bonus seals I dont go fucking click the quest to complete it. I spend 100k a month on seals wtf then I do this.

What if... you'd claimed the seals in the other like 72 hours or however long the disruptor is up for?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

It bugged for me, I got the first one, missed the second one but it didn't want to give me the third

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    It bugged for me, I got the first one, missed the second one but it didn't want to give me the third
    In that case ima open a ticket on my main. Maybe they'll take pity and give me one.

The shit JUST got destroyed maybe u were too late.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    o/ Wasn't subbed.

Deleted
    Missed all coins cuz internet has been down for 4 days FeelsBadMan

I do so little seal-using content that half my characters stood sadly looking at the questgiver with 6/6 seals already in their inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    I do so little seal-using content that half my characters stood sadly looking at the questgiver with 6/6 seals already in their inventory.
    I'm the opposite. I had to clear tomb 4 times and do 5-9h on 4 toons and 3x +12keystone runs and 1x 15 keystone run I haven't even been to the broken shore in 2 days I was just procrastinating I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO GET DESTROYED AT 4PM DANGIT. 4 the love of god make it destroyed and activvate at 10am like everything else troll blizz.

- - - Updated - - -

fk it i opened a ticket crying about the random timers of those things. Maybe they will pitty a seal or two to my main for rolling the trinket and tier bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Phovos View Post
    I'm the opposite. I had to clear tomb 4 times and do 5-9h on 4 toons and 3x +12keystone runs and 1x 15 keystone run I haven't even been to the broken shore in 2 days I was just procrastinating I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO GET DESTROYED AT 4PM DANGIT. 4 the love of god make it destroyed and activvate at 10am like everything else troll blizz.

- - - Updated - - -

fk it i opened a ticket crying about the random timers of those things. Maybe they will pitty a seal or two to my main for rolling the trinket and tier bosses.
    Of course you're 'the opposite', that's why you made this thread. You didn't really have to re-state that fact.

On-topic: I didn't miss the seals, but I'm not really going to be using them either.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

So regardless of when a building attains enough resources to be completed you are asking for it to be delayed and activated at a defined time. Is that your desire? Why should everyone else suffer for your lack of attentiveness?
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2017-07-09 at 10:37 PM.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

In that case ima open a ticket on my main. Maybe they'll take pity and give me one.

Nah it happened to me too, disruptor was 24 hours away from being destroyed but the quests for seal #2 and seal #3 never became available

really? you looked at it and whent "eh its got 15 minutes left instead of doing it now, i will cook instead of doing it now

Nah it said it had nine hours left, it was quite a while ago

Got em all I think.

Not me, got them during the many MANY hours that the building was up...

3 days wasn't enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    So regardless of when a building attains enough resources to be completed you are asking for it to be delayed and activated at a defined time. Is that your desire? Why should everyone else suffer for your lack of attentiveness?
    Yea. People in NA keep building mage tower before the only useful one disruptor anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    really? you looked at it and whent "eh its got 15 minutes left instead of doing it now, i will cook instead of doing it now
    there is a timer?

Yea. People in NA keep building mage tower before the only useful one disruptor anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

there is a timer?
    Yes, there is a timer. The building stays up for 3 days (72 hours) once it is finished. You can check how much time is left by looking at the minimap and at the building table. If it displays "100%", it means it will be destroyed in 24h+, else it displays the time left (e.g : 1h17, red bar instead of green). You can also check that with the Legion Companion app.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.