Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    How large of a rally over 50 would it have to be for the KKK sympathizers/apologists here to think it should be shut down as a hate or domestic terrorist organization?

"Hey, it's only 148 people. Leave 'em be."

"Meh. What's a few hundred KKK losers?"

"What's a couple thousand people going to do against 320 million Murkins?"

It only takes ONE stupid, hood-wearing shitstain to kill someone they hate.
    the 1st amendment does.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    The last Klan related death was in like 1997 IIRC.
    A whole 20 years, wow! Very impressive. What a great achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    the 1st amendment does.
    Yep, until they attack someone or something, which they have a long record of doing, not to mention intimidation tactics like cross burnings on lawns.

The shitlord division is in a tricky position in this thread, they have to heap scorn on people for daring to protest against the LITERAL KKK, but at the same time maintain plausible deniability over the fact that they are obviously KKK/white supremacist apologists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Ironically the 1000 ppl who showed up to protest gave these 50 KKK members more publicity than they ever could've hoped for on their own.
    Was thinking the same thing. If nobody turned up to protest, the 50 KKK members would have just stood there looking stupid at each other and quietly gone home. Sometimes it's harder to work out who is the bigger idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The shitlord division is in a tricky position in this thread, they have to heap scorn on people for daring to protest against the LITERAL KKK, but at the same time maintain plausible deniability over the fact that they are obviously KKK/white supremacist apologists.
    No rule that says we can't heap scorn on both parties.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    ummmm hello legal system? laws? hello? hello? i dont know hello? hello? hello? anyone hello?

protesting is pointless it achieves nothing besides bringing attention to something and grats for bringing attention to the KKK i guess? was that your goal

What about it. If you are suggesting we go after with the law, we would have to catch them breaking the law.

Protests aren't breaking the law.

I understand you aren't from American so you wouldn't know that pretty much all Americans know KKK is still alive here. Bringing attention to them isn't a bad thing. It remind us that we still have work to do.

Deleted
    Protesting is pointless and achieves nothing. Haha. Hahahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asewo View Post
    Protesting is pointless and achieves nothing. Haha. Hahahaha.

Yup... we should have never touched that tea to begin with.....

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    No rule that says we can't heap scorn on both parties.
    Yeah, people opposed to the KKK, what shitheads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Nobody is saying that it isn't. But if you go to beat the shit out of them for their views it only makes more people more sympathetic to their cause.
    If ANYTHING makes you sympathetic to the KKK, you'r a piece of shit who deserves a beat up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yeah, people opposed to the KKK, what shitheads.
    Practically everyone is opposed to the KKK. Yet only a handful feel the need to virtue signal and go out an protest about it. While also ironically promoting the KKK at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Practically everyone is opposed to the KKK. Yet only a handful feel the need to virtue signal and go out an protest about it. While also ironically promoting the KKK at the same time.

So when conservative complain about BLM and antifa and the likes they are actually helping them? Or is it different when conservatives do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Asewo View Post
    A whole 20 years, wow! Very impressive. What a great achievement.
    Though there have been plenty of people killed by racist people who have ties to such groups... going back just a few years... and while one can say what @Karfal did let's not forget the racist guy who did shoot up a black church.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Though there have been plenty of people killed by racist people who have ties to such groups... going back just a few years... and while one can say what @Karfal did let's not forget the racist guy who did shoot up a black church.

Imo the better statement would be

The last death that could be tied directly to the KKK was in 1997.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Explain how protesting or opposing these pond scum promotes them.

I don't think your average soccer mom/dad seeing the pointy-headed Grand Uber Dragon Wizard/fat greasy slob redneck KKK jerk on his/her TV screen is thinking of grabbing a sheet and joining the locals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    Let me preface this by saying the KKK are horrible but I don't like this trend of erasing history.
    You need to know the bad parts of history to learn from and not make the same mistakes.
    It feels like electing someone like TRump and the people who voted for him and removing these bad parts of history are related.
    Don't celebrate the confederacy, but learn from it so it wont happen again.
    I feel the same about germany trying to erase nazi's from history, it's a disservice to future generations.
    Monuments are by definition celebratory.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So when conservative complain about BLM and antifa and the likes they are actually helping them? Or is it different when conservatives do it?
    I'm not aware of any conservative groups going out and actively protesting against antifa or BLM. But we actively (and peacefully I might add) complain about those groups. Just like we do the KKK. Antifa and BLM only protest because they seek confrontation and violence, everything else is secondary. Just like those protesters confronting the KKK, who were only there to virtue signal and hoping for confrontation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    As a none american i must ask this .....

Those KKK people on the picture, are they really dressed like that when the go protesting ? i mean ...not only does it looks pretty silly but also badly made.

in front we have a edgy sword/shield warrior ... behind him a silly looking priest ... on the right a ( kinda awesome ) mage and middle behind we have a dude that really want to be a necromancer .... they should get some help from a few talented cosplayers tbh.
    They're geeks really. Like dungeons and dragons enthusiasts but racist and hateful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not aware of any conservative groups going out and actively protesting against antifa or BLM. But we actively (and peacefully I might add) complain about those groups. Just like we do the KKK. Antifa and BLM only protest because they seek confrontation and violence, everything else is secondary. Just like those protesters confronting the KKK, who were only there to virtue signal and hoping for confrontation.

MAGAMAN was sooooo peaceful..... yup....

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Monuments are by definition celebratory.
    And Robert e Lee was a well respected and beloved person who hated slavery. He just lived in the south and fought for his home.

Plus I personally agree with with the civil war was fought over. More states rights is a great thing, even liberals want it now in California. They just had to tie a horrible thing like slavery into it.