Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Did they retcon the Exodar from being repaired and operational to too damaged from the crash to fly? In Velen's short story (Prophet's Lesson), Maraad says "The Exodar at long last is repaired, Prophet."
    I always thought Velen ordered Romuul to finish repairs on the Exodar at the end of the Light's Heart scenario in Exodar, but Velen says 'vessel'.

And now I'm getting confused.
    well the Naruu that flew it was killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Did they retcon the Exodar from being repaired and operational to too damaged from the crash to fly? In Velen's short story (Prophet's Lesson), Maraad says "The Exodar at long last is repaired, Prophet."
    I always thought Velen ordered Romuul to finish repairs on the Exodar at the end of the Light's Heart scenario in Exodar, but Velen says 'vessel'.

And now I'm getting confused.
    The Naaru powering it was obliterated. It also probably wouldn't be the smartest to fly your capital into your enemy's stronghold, as we see when the Xenedar gets annihilated immediately when you start the 7.3 quests by the Apocalypse Engine.

I think they actually did a pretty good job of lowkey explaining it. Multiple times Hataaru talks about the engine of the Vindicaar and how he has to carefully manage the power going to and from it. I would assume the implication being that since its not powered by a Naaru, they have to manage the power of it. Whereas the Naaru was just powering and flying the Exodar itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    well the Naruu that flew it was killed.
    Oh, right. I guess I thought they could just go an recruit on the of several Naaru hanging around (D'ore (Haven't played a priest, so not sure if he is alive-alive or can't do anything atm); G'eras (Vendor in Shattrath); K'iru (the naaru on Quel'danas); V'eru (sitting in the middle of Shattrath with A'dal); Xi'ri (naaru out front of Black Temple); and A'dal (leader of the Sha'tar).

Surely some of them could help in the war-efforts on Argus, unless dimensional ships were designed for a specific naaru to control?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Probably nothing but still an interesting note from a fellow on reddit

Quote Originally Posted by potbellypigbird
    To find him, drown yourself in a circle of stars. - Whispers of Il'gynoth

With the Kul'tiras Quest Gear leak from the PTR it got me interested in reading about the Area; noticed the circle of stars on the Kul'tiras flag from the WC2 manual.

EDIT: probably not the best thread for this but eh, whatevs

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    Probably nothing but still an interesting note from a fellow on reddit

EDIT: probably not the best thread for this but eh, whatevs

eh, i doubt that flag of kul tiras is canon.

it's probably just the green background with a yellow anchor.

though, i mean, they could bring it back just for this.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    eh, i doubt that flag of kul tiras is canon.

it's probably just the green background with a yellow anchor.

though, i mean, they could bring it back just for this.
    I mean, it was also on the Theramore banner

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    I mean, it was also on the Theramore banner

[IMG]https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow.gamepedia.com/4/4c/TolBaradPortalSWBeta.jpg?version=e16b550013cfee5b578676dce04cd4de[IMG]
    huh, well shit. i guess i never paid attention to that when going there.

well then, that's even more pointing to it. all the water related mounts, the leak, this flag thing. they have basically been blatant with it this expansion.

*cries in a corner* Why Blizzard? Why giving us Kul'Tiras as a mainland, why not the South Seas? *keeps crying*

Deleted
    By the way Blizzard handled titans, I don't think we will ever see Azeroth in flesh. Even if she ever comes out of the womb it will be either void corrupted or she will sacrifice herself to empower and/or save us. To me it seems Blizzard wants us to be the guardian of the universe, they are removing every other higher power from game like aspects giving up their power, titan pantheon sacrificing themselves or passive like naarus. Its disappointing cause I would have loved to interact with titans and visit their planets, strange and exotic worlds very different from our own but instead we get Kul Tiras as our next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    *cries in a corner* Why Blizzard? Why giving us Kul'Tiras as a mainland, why not the South Seas? *keeps crying*
    Who says they aren't? Kul'Tiras is a seafaring nation. If there's anybody involved in an ocean based expansion, it's them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    According to RedShirtGuy, item names include the expansion name in some form (so there is a snippet of Draenor in WoD items and Legion in Legion items). These new items have KulTiras on their names so KulTiras is part of the expansion name. He then made the hypothesis that Blizzard will make an entire expansion out of Kul'Tiras, similar to how they vastly expanded the Broken Isles.
    How about this wild fucked up concept that Kul'tiras is actually an intro area similar to the Broken Shore. E.g. released before the expansion.

This zone may have some storytelling and a catchup set like the invasion sets back during WoD -> Legion.

Not saying Kul'tiras can't be a continent similar to the Broken Isles, just opening up a possible explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    How about this wild fucked up concept that Kul'tiras is actually an intro area similar to the Broken Shore. E.g. released before the expansion..
    That would be sweet.

You know with the whole idea of "Dragons being important" maybe, they do several islands for levelling? Kul Tiras could be a levelling zone which is why the armour datamined is quite similar to other green-rarity items for opening expansions? You do have Draenei, with Azuremyst and Bloodmyst Isles before you go to Darkshore as an existing example. You have Broken Shore too which is away from the mainland of Broken Isles as another (albeit very loose) example of content being aside each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    You know with the whole idea of "Dragons being important" maybe, they do several islands for levelling?
    Inb4 Dragon Isles confirmed as one of the questing zones in the next expansion

Quote Originally Posted by mingarrubia View Post
    Inb4 Dragon Isles confirmed as one of the questing zones in the next expansion
    Haha could be possible? Not sure if they still exist in game files but they did years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    According to RedShirtGuy, item names include the expansion name in some form (so there is a snippet of Draenor in WoD items and Legion in Legion items). These new items have KulTiras on their names so KulTiras is part of the expansion name. He then made the hypothesis that Blizzard will make an entire expansion out of Kul'Tiras, similar to how they vastly expanded the Broken Isles.
    They could have Kul'Tiras in the name without the place even making a showing at all. "Queen of Kul'Tiras" for example. So that's not saying a terrible lot.

Deleted
    Or just blizz made that armor to be datamined and troll us all. No helm and shoulders afterall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone on reddit found the Vindicaar upgrades as you progress through the zones seems like.

http://imgur.com/a/op4jl

*Cough* Boats confirmed *Cough not really*