T21 - Monk Bonuses

We all know it's fresh and could change, but we can start already a discussion.
    What do You think?

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Item - Monk T21 Brewmaster 2P - Breath of Fire Generates Bonus EB Stacks - Breath of Fire has a 0% chance to generate an additional stack of Elusive Brawler for each target hit.
    Item - Monk T21 Brewmaster 4P - Dodging Resets Breath of Fire CD - When you dodge an attack, you have a 0% chance to reset the cooldown of Breath of Fire.

Item - Monk T21 Mistweaver 2P - Vivify Chance to Heal 4th Target - Vivify has a 0% chance to heal an additional target when cast.
    Item - Monk T21 Mistweaver 4P - REPLACE ME (New) TBD

Item - Monk T21 Windwalker 2P - Free Blackout Kick Damage Increase - When you gain the Blackout Kick! effect, the damage of your next Blackout Kick is increased by 0%.
    Item - Monk T21 Windwalker 4P - Free Blackout Kick Generates Chi - When you consume Blackout Kick!, you have a 0% chance to generate 0 Chi.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brewmaster is pretty meh.

Windwalker would be pretty cool if they made Blackout Kick! procs always benefit from mastery/not break hit combo. Otherwise, also meh.

Well, that proc on MW set looks considerably less stupid that the T20 one.

the MW 4pc is spot on the money tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    Especially the 4 part, Kappa

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Hasn't WW had that set bonus before, or something very similar to it? I mean the two piece. It was something that made combo breaker (now strength of Xuen) proc more and the free ability (TP/BoK) did 50% more damage or something.

10+ Year Old Account

Couldn't bite my tongue.

"Twisted Wish" game. IIRC, "Combo Breaker-Blackout Kick!-w/e" was requested to pretty much be Rime; in 300% more damage sense. Going to go out on a limb that it was asked to be baseline rather than a set bonus.

150 Energy(?). 50 Energy TP. 14% Combo Breaker(?). 10% Haste(?).

The bonuses Blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliansfist View Post
    Hasn't WW had that set bonus before, or something very similar to it? I mean the two piece. It was something that made combo breaker (now strength of Xuen) proc more and the free ability (TP/BoK) did 50% more damage or something.
    Seems so. http://www.wowdb.com/spells/145004-i...alker-2p-bonus
    Last edited by Ryuutora; 2017-07-09 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Le Wilde Scattershot to the Brain

Can we talk about how boring EB stacks are? I'd much rather Brewmaster bonuses revolve around augmenting Purifies.

Windwalker - The T21 bonuses blow ass. T20, I love. Who in god's name designs these bonuses? Jesus christ they're fucking pathetic. That's a major step backwards coming from T20

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixphaeton View Post
    Can we talk about how boring EB stacks are? I'd much rather Brewmaster bonuses revolve around augmenting Purifies.
    EB stacks are really fun to game with in bosses like Avatar. The problem is their single target orientation when coming from abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    Not sure if serious.

A probably small chance for 275%sp heal on a spell thats trash without UT anyway. It's a garbage bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Rife View Post
    Not sure if serious.

A probably small chance for 275%sp heal on a spell thats trash without UT anyway. It's a garbage bonus.
    Not serious, because 4p bonus is unknown even as a PH, and T20 2p bonus is worthless on its own, so comparsion isn't fair :P