BM: Trinket Confusion

920 [Tome of Unraveling Sanity]
    915 [Terror From Below]
    915 [Cradle of Anguish]
    910 [Entwined Elemental Foci]
    900 [Engine of Eradication]
    895 [Eye of Guarm] - crit
    885 [Bloodthirsty Instinct]

Guys i have all those above and really confused which pair should i use in crit stomp/zoo build ? Drown in simc results. I need some help from theory/feely crafters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayagurcu View Post
    920 [Tome of Unraveling Sanity]
    915 [Terror From Below]
    915 [Cradle of Anguish]
    910 [Entwined Elemental Foci]
    900 [Engine of Eradication]
    895 [Eye of Guarm] - crit
    885 [Bloodthirsty Instinct]

Guys i have all those above and really confused which pair should i use in crit stomp/zoo build ? Drown in simc results. I need some help from theory/feely crafters
    Why do you have all those Tos trinkets. You really need to be carefull mate if you keep getting all the loot from your guildies, they ll start hating you.

I actually see why its difficult for you. They should sim almost the same. I expect the elemental foci and BTI should still be the top. Maybe Tome sims higher than BTI. I would tome+ foci, and for m+ i would swap the foci for the Cradle of Anguish or wear foci + cradle
    Last edited by mmoca9da3529ff; 2017-07-05 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis82 View Post
    Why do you have all those Tos trinkets. You really need to be carefull mate if you keep getting all the loot from your guildies, they ll start hating you.

I actually see why its difficult for you. They should sim almost the same. I expect the elemental foci and BTI should still be the top. Maybe Tome sims higher than BTI. I would tome+ foci, and for m+ i would swap the foci for the Cradle of Anguish or wear foci + cradle
    Engine can get pretty ridiculous. I routinely get procs and then orbs proc again before the buff expires so you can keep it up for 36+ seconds. There are other people reporting uptimes of 60%. I'm currently running 900 engine + 915 stormsinger and when they proc together my damage skyrockets.

Engine+Cradle simmed better than either of those two +TSM for me, the only real answer you can get is:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuuda View Post
    As it's going to be different per person.

When simming Engine does SimC assume you get all 4 of the +3sec orbs? Or does it just take the 12 second base buff?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Engine+Cradle simmed better than either of those two +TSM for me, the only real answer you can get is:

As it's going to be different per person.
    Be careful with Cradle. The sims are for a PERFECT scenario and especially in ToS you often fall under 50% life. So i think you should choose the next better combo without cradle for progress.

For me Tome 925 and Foci 915(socket) sim 7k more than EoE 915 and Foci. This is in owtp crit gear, probably Tome is stronger right now due to i'm sitting on 30% crit.

But really, any of you are using Tome trinket? Damage is "meh" from it, about ~1mil every minute, so in a 6min fight 5-6mil max. Tho its buffed by Concordance/BW.
    Last edited by Naggash; 2017-07-06 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamenu View Post
    Be careful with Cradle. The sims are for a PERFECT scenario and especially in ToS you often fall under 50% life. So i think you should choose the next better combo without cradle for progress.
    I tend not to take damage anyway unless it's literally unavoidable, and assuming I don't have to soak, I'd just turtle or rely on Prydaz (rip good legendaries).

I'm not sure if simc is simulating terror correctly. Some fights it's doing like 7-10% of my damage which is insane

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    I'm not sure if simc is simulating terror correctly. Some fights it's doing like 7-10% of my damage which is insane
    I think most of these new trinkets need to be simmed with a grain of salt, at least until they get more polished in SimC.

Quote Originally Posted by Holovik View Post
    I think most of these new trinkets need to be simmed with a grain of salt, at least until they get more polished in SimC.
    sorry I was unclear, in real fights it's doing 7-10% of my damage sometimes, simc seems to be undervaluing it or not taking into account the fact that BW buffs the damage

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naggash View Post
    For me Tome 925 and Foci 915(socket) sim 7k more than EoE 915 and Foci. This is in owtp crit gear, probably Tome is stronger right now due to i'm sitting on 30% crit.

But really, any of you are using Tome trinket? Damage is "meh" from it, about ~1mil every minute, so in a 6min fight 5-6mil max. Tho its buffed by Concordance/BW.
    I think tome is very strong on fights with any adds. Take Mistress, you can get full 24 seconds pretty much on cooldown. That's what you have to remember, the damage isn't really great no, the power is in the buff, and as it's crit the stomp build benefits from it greatly.
    start9

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    sorry I was unclear, in real fights it's doing 7-10% of my damage sometimes, simc seems to be undervaluing it or not taking into account the fact that BW buffs the damage
    I believe the 7-10% fully. I got one on my mage over the weekend and it was consistently doing 5-10% of my damage. On the world boss after harj it actually did 13%, which is pretty insane. I'm definitely looking to grab one for my hunter, especially if BW buffs the damage or TS buffs the crits (can it crit)?

Quote Originally Posted by Holovik View Post
    I believe the 7-10% fully. I got one on my mage over the weekend and it was consistently doing 5-10% of my damage. On the world boss after harj it actually did 13%, which is pretty insane. I'm definitely looking to grab one for my hunter, especially if BW buffs the damage or TS buffs the crits (can it crit)?
    can crit, highest recorded hit has been about 3.5mil for me