Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Giving some perspective: criticism, isnt just hate guys.

Okay, so for a long time theres been alotta doomsaying, naysaying, and I definatley am not innocent of saying theres a certain inevitability in that everyones favoruate titanic mmo is going to eventually come to a close.

But let me give you some understanding here:

World of Warcraft isnt Dead yet, nor is it Dying the way you *think* it is:

For the extreme "wow is dead" crowd I really have to say this. No, it isnt, it has alot of life yet, and honestly thats not that surpising considering its still one of the biggest mmo's out there still doing what it does best, for better or worse.

However, what *is* happening to Wow, is a certain process that happens to nearly every MMO over time, both before it and likely after it. This process being a gradual decline, based on a slowly changing demographic.

WoW isnt Dead, nor Dying, but its playerbase is growing tired:

Alot of us still LOVE warcraft as a universe, setting and love to be part of it both in roleplaying and in gaming as a whole. But the fact is that after 12 years the game is the same old show no matter how many colours of green, purple, red, or blue it paints itself in.

The fact is WoW is just... old... its tired, its a game we have played so many times we are somewhere between sick of it and endlessly nostalgic for it, like Skyrim, or Total War games.

You put it down because your fed up after a few times of playing it but you pick it up later because you miss it. You will always come back to it but over time you are comming back, less, and less.

The game was once about exploring, discovering, and learning things, but the Narrative has done more damage than good:

Is Legion a good story? Hell Yes.

Is Legion a good thing for WoW? No.

The fact is, Legion, much like every wow expansion since Cata really, has tried more and more to push this cutscene heavy, deep, engaging, VA heavy story on us that gradually gets harder and harder to ignore each expansion. But go back to Vanillia, and to some extent Mists of Pandaria and you will see the real reason that made wow so great in the first place.

It was about learning new things by actually going out there and finding them. Nobody could tell you that Silithus was full of old god crap you had to find that out yourself by discovering it. Now, the games narrative focus so heavily tells you eerything nothing is a surprise anymore, your almost told an entire expansion before its release sometimes (Legion is blatantly teasing the next expansion after all with void/old gods all the time).

The Vanillia to Wrath period was a very bananas time because nobody really *knew* what was comming next, and Cata was also a new step forwards, as was Mists, but they gradually began to become more obvious. Warlords was so obviously hinted through short stories and post 5.4 content that we could not possibly ignore what was comming and Legion was even *more* obvious with demons being prevalant throughout 6.2 and being mentioned in Shaohao's backstory in Mists aswell as Wrathions mini legendary questline.

There was a certain joy in *not* knowing what came next, not *knowing* what was in the upcomming patch to follow because instead of having a return to content we had technically already done at the launch, we got something *new* each time.

That excitement sadly has died down alot since Wrath ended, with alot of it now being a clear cut *this is the enemy* approach as opposed to a vague but eventual clear answer.

Legion did Villians well, but its really time we had a "Villian" expansion as opposed to "Villians":

Another problem is another reason Wrath was so damn good and Mists too to some extent. It had a central antagonist, one, clear, antagonist from start to finish. Now I understand the Legion is meant to be an antagonist in itself but this expansion did that entire thing too well and by the sound of 7.3 is rushing it a bit too eagerly. We are going from defeating Gul'dan, to destroying Kil'jaeden, to taking on Sargeras himself. We might aswell just kill the entire Legion while were at it.

A classic example to me of underwhelming threat was the Iron Horde. You went through the portal, closed it, that was it, the threat was over. You were allegedly stranded, except you literally werent because you could portal back and forth to Azeroth constantly as could everyone else. By the end of this mess you were back to your own world wondering what the hell the point of all that was, except to say that multiverse theory is a bitch.

Legion did a better job of telling the story Warlords was trying to tell with the invasions across Azeroth pre events, the current invasions in 7.2 the constant feeling of how endless the Legion is, but it still didnt really feel like they've got this right. One of the core reasons villians are interesting is not just because of what they are, but because of what they do.

The reason people love to hate gul'dan is what he did to Varian, the death of Varian gave us a CLEAR motivation to skin him alive. Plus the Horde lost VJ to the Legion so they had their own reason for hating it.

Despite this, Legion somehow feels underwhelming. It feels like Blizzard is simply trying too hard to make us care about this instead of slowly making it clear what the angle of this threat is. Even now, Sargeras overall seems like a vague opponent, and his reason for wanting to conquer Azeroth while being vague at best, is never inherantly revealed period.

By the looks of dialogue in 7.3 It also seems we will never know why either.

A lack of open world and themepark direction is also making pvp and pve feel very stale:

There was a time that you discovered you could not defeat a fel reaver by attacking it, only for it to summarily punch you dead with a single hit and for you to go "oh, probably a bad idea to fight that right now."

Now the game has a big, dramatic opening telling you that demons are op and until you hit 110 your never gonna beat them, then you do, and you beat them. It feels very underwhelming. A fel reaver even at 70 could still wipe a fully geared 40 man raid sometimes with a lack of proper prepairation.

Speaking of things like this, Anyone else remember Outlands version of Nagrand, or Wintergrasp? I certainly do, they were the best damn things in PVP ever. I loved the damn crap out of them and used to spend endless hours trying to conquer that little town or defend the fortress walls from siege vehicles. I damn well miss those days, and I sadly know, its unlikley we will ever get them back.

Ashran was a poormans attempt to make AV, and since then Blizzard has cold feet with LEgion focusing only on arena's with any new content at all and trying to rehash old BG's with slightly different colours which feels... dissapointing honestly.

We need a new BG, we also need new world pvp content, not just boring tower capping nonsense either but content that is diverse and entertaining, like TBC was, and equally, a retardedly big castle to conquer, like Wintergrasp was.

We need something... epicly over the top, to fight over, and multiple smaller objectives scattered across the next continent with different requirements. Maybe one requires us to farm players for souls to feed to an engine. Maybe one is a king of the hill thing which gives your faction a buff to xp gain and crap for an hour. Maybe one is a mini nagrand, a town we can conquer and occupy which is under constant siege by both sides, with breakable gates, and walls.

And maybe we can have a huge ass fortress filled iwth defences which fire out at enemies while siege tanks smash down the gates and a zerg of enemies rush into the front into a glorious defencive line and try to break into the fort and conquer it.

Basically: GIVE US SOMETHING FUCKING INTERESTING TO DO BLIZZARD ITS NOT HARD.

Raiding is, stale, sorry to say it but most already know it:

If raiding is the one thing your interested in then good for you, alot of people like it and thats fine. Alot of people also *dont* like it and it has certainly been hogging the spotlight WAY too much in the last 2 and a half expansions. Raiding feels like its become content that has become so damn diversified in audience and playerbase that it doesnt even *know* anymore what it wants to be.

Some want more some want less, some want harder difficulties some want less difficulties. Some think mythic was a horrible idea and others feel teh same way about LFR. Raiding is literally too big for its own good right now.

You wanna fix this its simple? Cut it back down to two difficulties, an LFR/Normal hybrid that is simply called, Normal, and a Heroic mode for the Mythic lovers with maybe a Heroic+ option for a time trial style of new end game.

Same goes for dungeons, incidently, we dont *need* mythic dungeons or mythic + we just *need* normal, and heroic, with a possible heroic+ which will equally fix that problem entirley, reducing the need for that content so eagerly to be tuned to just one damn raid.

Also, 1 damn raid for 6 months as end game content is *not* fun guys, sorry, but when you compare it to the fact that WOTLK had not only got 3 random shit raids (Malygos/Ruby Sanctum/Obsidian Sanctum (and technically onyxia) plus a pvp raid (for wintergrasp) ontop of 4 tiers of raids...

The comparison to Legion feels a bit meh tbh. Yes we technically got a shitlord raid in the form of trials of valor but its not enough, more content is always better. Give casuals options too man.

Not everyone wants to kill jaeden (ha pun intended) literally 6 months in a row.

RNG, Is painful, and seriously, needs to stop:

I remember when wow first came out, RNG was an amazing compliament to the game, with alot of it being prevelent in older content like dungeons and group quests where getting a random piece of gear was a genuinley cool surprise. I remember my first blue being a rediculasly curvy sword that was too stupidly big for my char to ever use with + int stats.

I remember good RNG, when it was more of an addition to the game, as opposed to everything the game would ever be. RNG was good when Vanillia came out because you had content around it, content that was farmable for gear and equipment that helped you get something to move forwards. The same with TBC, and the definate same, with Wrath.

Then for some bizzare painful reason, the game started to ease the catchup mechanics out for "bonus Rolls" which *Nobody* lets be honest, likes.

So TLR, the RNG needs to be toned down *alot* in the next expansion, seriously, its killing this games enjoyment when you rarely get that odd legendary only to be reminded of the thousands of previous things you did, like getting non titanforged 855 gear when you have 880 already.

At the very least it would *not* hurt blizzard to bring back the valor farm like they did in WoD, I really dont see why they havent already.

Finally: Loving a game means you can also hate it:

Being a fan of a game doesnt mean you cant be critical when it does things that go against what you loved before. Like an anime with a reboot series that makes no sense or a pointless spinoff comic to a comic book series that was just fine and didnt need a complete makeover by some obligatory modern market demographic.

Sometimes, its fine to actually love a game, even if you wish it was doing more to keep things the way things were. Sometimes the game genuinley did fix what wasnt broken, things that neve rneeded to be changed, and changed them... for the worse.

Blizzard calls this trying to keep the content fresh, I can partially understand that logic, but then why not just add something new, while keeping what was already there.

Why remove the marks of honor and valor which let us buy cathcup gear? Why remove the ability to use valor to upgrade our ilevel? Why cant we Upgrade our items to warforged or titanforged with a new currency we can farm via dungeons and raids? Why *not* leave Tabard repping in and give us tbards at friendly like you did back in Wrath/Cata?

Some stuff was *fine* as it was, and frankly theres litrally no logic behind removing it. Alas, blizzard seems to claim it knows best, but I suspect given the backlash of WoD, it can often, and sometimes does, infact proove, it does not always know best.
    Last edited by CaptainV; 2017-07-10 at 03:21 PM.

Honestly I pretty much agree with this whole thing

I want the game to have the adventure,grind, and socialization of classic wow but with the new themes.. The community sucks nowadays.. all anyone cares about is raiding and doing boring emmissarys for rng items. boars and bats in vanilla are more threatening than the felguards of legion the games world is just too damn easy and convinient. Too many flights paths and whistle

I agree with pretty much everything. WoW did a lot of things right during the older days in TBC and WotLK that I really miss in the newer expansions, basically most of these points summed up like looking forward to explore a country and facing villains that you know for a long time in lore. I loved the slower progression where getting good (epic) gear came around a lot slower and required quite some work, but it felt extremely satisfying to obtain it. Killing a raid boss also felt a lot more satisfying when they only had 1-2 difficulties.

I see this often that someone who criticizes the game are quickly being labeled as ''hater'' and being told to GFTO from the game they once loved, not being able to take any criticism. But calling out the games flaws, whether your being constructive or not, does not just make you a hater. Your still a fan who's worried that the game might go in the wrong direction and that it only hurts the game as a whole in the process. If your a hater then it means that you don't even play the game (or just barely) while you are constantly hating everything they do, which isn't actually often of a case here. I myself also do my share of telling all of the games flaws and hoping to see improvement in the future, but I do not wish the game to die or anything and I'll still play as long as I enjoy it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed until you got the RNG whining. A lot of the "RNG" problems are only problems for the 3% of us that Mythic raid, and even then only a fraction of us. Literally the best thing to happen to this game in a long time for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Agreed until you got the RNG whining. A lot of the "RNG" problems are only problems for the 3% of us that Mythic raid, and even then only a fraction of us. Literally the best thing to happen to this game in a long time for everyone else.
    My alt that ran H EN had a lower ilvl than my alt that only did lfr. That is ridiculous. Is it a problem? Not really. It was only like 2 or 3 higher but the fact that it even happened at all is stupid. And don't even get me started on the horrible rng involved with legendaries.

I'm genuinely curious how you see it as a problem only for 3%?

Deleted
    I agree with a lot of concept you explained, also if ive got a bit different opinion on some point. From a certain perspective, i like the idea of not having a single antagonist but a menace.

But i also miss a lot the sense of adventure & classic-fantasy questlines that i loved a lot from Vanilla.

Major difference between Criticism and hate though.

Hate is just going "Omg this game sucks and I hope it dies"

Critique would be constructive and well though out. I don't know let's say Resto Shamans get nerfed hard an example being Healing Surge reduced by 25%. Just screaming at them won't help. Be constructive and say why you think the nerf is unnecessary.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion this are major differences between criticism and just blind fate:

1) When you criticize something, you should understand why some problem exist and offer some solution that doesn't hurt others that benefit from this thing.

For example: RNG. Random stats exist, because we have many, many sources of loot now. This way casual player that want just hop in for few months or like to play different chars can gear up pretty quickly, but at the same time for min-maxers it still take a time gear up with good stats. If they lower RNG, they must decrease drop chance or lower sources of loot. Current system benefit casuals, but hurts mythic raiders (because loot at their level is harder to get).

My solution: titanforge cap is current raid tier heroic difficulty. Mythic loot is different - it doesn't titanforge or even warforge, have predefined stats, but only 1/2 pieces drop for all 20 people.

2) You understand that world doesn't revolve around you. You may enjoy one villain, rest doesn't have to. In my eyes Legion is far more complex and coherent story than WoTLK and Cata (this are only expansions with one clear villain). I don't really see how I would enjoy old style of zones (go to hub, kill 12 things, back to hub, loot 10 things with 20% drop, back to same hub, etc.) - levelling is thing that improve with each expansion in my opinion.

3) If you don't enjoy game, but at the same time still millions of people play and enjoy it - you understand it simply doesn't fit you anymore. Haters spam this forums long after quit the game and spam threads with one liners, check for example forum "career" of @HordeFanboy.

4) Most important - when you criticize, you want to improve the game. When you hate, you want this game to die for whatever reason (in most case it have something to do with addiction).

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post

1) When you criticize something, you should understand why some problem exist and offer some solution that doesn't hurt others that benefit from this thing.

For example: RNG. Random stats exist, because we have many, many sources of loot now. This way casual player that want just hop in for few months or like to play different chars can gear up pretty quickly, but at the same time for min-maxers it still take a time gear up with good stats. If they lower RNG, they must decrease drop chance or lower sources of loot. Current system benefit casuals, but hurts mythic raiders (because loot at their level is harder to get).

My solution: titanforge cap is current raid tier heroic difficulty. Mythic loot is different - it doesn't titanforge or even warforge, have predefined stats, but only 1/2 pieces drop for all 20 people.

2) You understand that world doesn't revolve around you. You may enjoy one villain, rest doesn't have to. In my eyes Legion is far more complex and coherent story than WoTLK and Cata (this are only expansions with one clear villain). I don't really see how I would enjoy old style of zones (go to hub, kill 12 things, back to hub, loot 10 things with 20% drop, back to same hub, etc.) - levelling is thing that improve with each expansion in my opinion.

3) If you don't enjoy game, but at the same time still millions of people play and enjoy it - you understand it simply doesn't fit you anymore. Haters spam this forums long after quit the game and spam threads with one liners, check for example forum "career" of @HordeFanboy.

4) Most important - when you criticize, you want to improve the game. When you hate, you want this game to die for whatever reason (in most case it have something to do with addiction).
    This guy gets it. Pretty much expanded upon what I was trying to say. Cheers.

I am sorry, but "A fel reaver even at 70 could still wipe a fully geared 40 man raid sometimes with a lack of proper preparation." is way too wrong. There was a quest at the start of TBC to kill it with a 5man group, so 40 people it would be a joke.

And also, that's what everyone has been saying for the last 5 years, mate. That everything is changing and it's not what it used to be.

I agree with OP on basically everything. I just think WoW would be great if they reverted some of the changes over the years; Multiple difficulties of raids (There should only be 2, Normal and Hard), Dungeon Finder (Make it more like you have to find people through a UI instead of it picking randomly for you), Slower leveling (Character boosts and heirlooms really killed the leveling the experience and I wish it would just go back) and Role specialties (Giving every class every type of spell is really stupid and there should be benefits to bringing certain classes).
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    RNG is like the compliament to a meal, your meant to get it as a reward that you werent expecting, like extra sauce or a free serving because the waiter felt nice that day.

What it isnt meant to be, is the entire meal.

The problem with RNG in Legion is that is exactly what it is, like being served a tiny portion of pidgeon and being told "thats the food, enjoy it" sure it tastes nice but over all your left with a feeling of longing for something... more... like a well earned meal you paid for after earning all that hard work.

Which generally, is why marks of honor/valor were so damn good. It meant even if you DIDNT get certain gear you could always CATCH up with that extra mechanic, those marks were there purely to help you get into that level of quality that helped you raid.

Its also really not the best thing to happen, so many people have left wow entirley because of the RNG in Legion, many youtubers made a huge point of the problem even with 7.2 and blizzard likely knows by now that RNG alone, is not going to carry Legion nor WoW forwards.

The best thing to happen, would be a combination of both things, leave RNG as it is, leave the bonus rolls there, leave titanforged, warforged, but give us a way to actually progress too, soemthing that is more than just artifact power.

Allow us to farm those marks of valor, turn our gear *into* warforged over time, *into* titanforged over time while we are still progressing. That way, we dont feel left behind, or slowed down.

The motivation of doing any kind of content is reward, not just experience. You can only experience something once, but you can earn rewards many, many times.

And if you're not earning them, your not going to bother doing it more than once.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post

I dont enjoy dead gambling game anymore. And you are wrong, millions of people dont play and dont enjoy it. Normal person wouldnt enjoy RNGegion.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    I dont enjoy dead gambling game anymore. And you are wrong, millions of people dont play and dont enjoy it. Normal person wouldnt enjoy RNGegion.
    Aand we got to post #14 before we got the first non-constructive, hateful post. We had a good run. More minus points for the "clever" name, always hate those.

OT: Yeah, agree with a lot of the posts. Liked being able to fill weaker slots with good gear via valor like we had in TBC-Cata? and being able to upgrade gear with valor at the end of MoP was, if not exciting, a good way to increase player power at the end of the xpac and give us something more to work on. At first we were only able to upgrade things two times, then later we could upgrade them four.

I'd suggest something like that, to be able to improve non-crafted gear over time, maybe you could earn X amount of upgrade currency a week, but a specific piece could only be upgraded once per week. But I'd be worried people would compare it to the current method of upgrading legendaries and scream "grind!" or "lazy design!" or any of the other buzzwords people like these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I consider myself a normal person, and I enjoy RNG more than going shopping with a currency.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I consider myself a normal person, and I enjoy RNG more than going shopping with a currency.
    So you must be full retard casual or blizzards white knight ass licker or mentally retarded

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-07-10 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Legion did Villians well, but its really time we had a "Villian" expansion as opposed to "Villians":
    It seems to me like they had the formula down pretty well in WotLK. Arthas kept showing up and reminding you that he was the guy behind everything. He was in cutscenes and quests, and even dungeons. You always knew he was the end-game target. The final boss. Everything about the expansion lead up to fighting him(except that weird undercurrent about the titans with Ulduar).

Every expansion after that kind of watered down the delivery. Deathwing was decent, as far as boss badguys go, but the story and buildup to him was awful. Garrosh and Gul'Dan lost their focus, being mixed in with half a dozen other bosses and threats. Now we've just got the shotgun approach of badguys in Legion, as you said. The threat is too diffused, and too weak. So help me god it will be the worst ending ever if Sargeras just pops out of a box at the end of a raid in Legion. We've haven't even seen the guy in the expansion yet!

A lack of open world and themepark direction is also making pvp and pve feel very stale:
    Again, I have to agree. The open world is just not threatening. Blizzard is so afraid of challenging players, or allowing them freedom, that they've systematically reduced our options in an effort to control every aspect.

Raiding is, stale, sorry to say it but most already know it:
    I really hope that new features like world scaling and M+ get applied to other areas of the game. And I hope that Blizzard moves away from raiding as the only way to progress the story at the end-game. LFR is a joke in terms of challenge, and might as well be a solo-instanced scenario. And Mythic raiding(where the game is actually challenging, seems to only appeal to a very small percentage of the playerbase. I feel like the only reason they're continuing to develop raids is because it's what they've always done, not necessarily because it's the best way to have end-game content.

RNG, Is painful, and seriously, needs to stop:
    Absolutely! Either turn up the number of drops that players get, or give us back Reforging(or some other form of customizing gear) so that we can actually do something when RNG screws us

Finally: Loving a game means you can also hate it:
    Definitely. Too many people think that just because you're being vocally critical of WoW, that it also means you hate all of wow. FFS, I can't count how many times I run into that during the flying argument. I want WoW to be better than it is. I see a part of the game that I feel is failing, or being implemented poorly, so I say something. That doesn't mean I hate everything about the game! Just that particular part, or this particular phase of the game.

Too many people go full tribal when it comes to wow. "If you don't love WoW and play it exactly the same way that I do, you should leave or stop playing!" Uhg....so oversimplified and STUPID.

No it's not, but it's still pretty much all we see on these forums.

-"WoW sucks now, they should revert it to a time when I enjoyed it the most!!" is just hate, it ain't constructive criticism.
    -"The community sucks now, it was better before!" is just hate, it ain't constructive nor true.
    -"The game has no challenge now, it did before!!" is just hate, and highly wrong at that.
    -"I don't enjoy the game anymore, so nobody does and those that do are retards!!" is the most common attitude one sees among the negative crowd.

And these points are the most common ones made on these forums. Ain't no way around it.
    I have tons of criticism towards the game, but I tend to send it directly to Blizzard in a constructive fashion, since I'm ACTUALLY looking for them to improve the game rather than taking out some irrational vitriol towards the game on a fan forum.

And sure, the game will "inevitably" come to a close at some point. I can be right in saying that our planet will inevitably be hit by another meteorite, or ice age, at some point. Will it happen in our lifetime? Is it worth fretting over it? No, but I can still bring it up all the time in order to feel relevant...

Some people sincerely believe that WoW won't see a 20th anniversary, a 25th, a 30th... And yet, far less successful MMO's are still running in their original form.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post

Again, I have to agree. The open world is just not threatening. Blizzard is so afraid of challenging players, or allowing them freedom, that they've systematically reduced our options in an effort to control every aspect.
    Plenty of areas have mobs that aren't a cake walk, mechanics where players might struggle if they're not careful, and mobs that can't be soloed easily. Is there power creep with gear? Sure, but that were always the case, no matter how much people like to pretend that players @60 or 70 were somehow challenged by mobs in starting zones...

No other iteration of the game has offered MORE freedom and MORE varied content in the world current to the expansion than Legion has, along with scaling mobs so that you never outlevel them. As someone being out in the world 90% of my time playing, I can only say that people must be blind or trying really hard to walk around stuff if they seriously think that any other iteration of the game had more to do and more variety in the open world.

Bringing that into the old world, would mean them using mechanics from this expansion, not some previous version of the game. And I sure hope that they do apply the scaling tech to every other zone in the game!... Although considering the backlash they got for trying to scale mobs with gear, that might be a risk they won't take... :-/
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-07-10 at 01:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you must be full retard casual or blizzards white knight ass licker or mentally retarded
    No need for flaming, really. Just not any right thing with going shopping for most your gear either, is my opinion (just pointing it out, incase you didn't know). As to your answer, no, I'm not a casual and no, I'm not what minors call, 'white knight' - or what ignorant people say, mentally retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I would love a more threatening world but last time Blizzard did so, the larger threat was from the community. People being upset that they weren't able to overpower content.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..