10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Strange that Exorsus is using 3Mages and Method zero
    Exorsus using mages to soak the big armageddon, Method using their tanks/hunters/whatever to do so?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Instrument View Post
    you are obviously clueless about sell runs - regular 9/9 hc PL right now is between 139€ and 169€ so this is nothing unusual - depending on the service of course
    I dont say this stuff is not happening, but not so often as you think. Furthermore I am so clueless like anybody else, because no one knows the truth. A official post with bullet proof evidance will never happen. Everything is speculating, triggering, baiting, trolling, profiling, exaggerating but never the truth. If someone offers a sellrun for X money does not mean that anyone is purchasing it.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-07-10 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendepityz View Post

Literally at no point this entire X-pac have I been in a top guild. yet in the few rare times I have a relevant toon and a handful of connects to people, thats what i made this Xpac in sales. I mean this from the bottom of my heart if you think ANY guild that is not in the top 20 world wasn't doing sales prior to the massive ban wave. You are out of your mind. Even now I STILL guarantee most guilds are, they are just much less upfront about it.

If I showed my MoP/WoD money from selling mythic raids and Cmode boosts. You guys would be disgusted
    Is that your own cut or did you have to pay other raid members from that too?

Either way, not that impressive. Exorsus were selling Mythic Guldan (10/10M) for 1500+ EUR at the start
    And they had several splits for this. Do the math.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Old 'hard' bosses with current day prep (split runs, class stacking, multiple raid ready alts to adjust the comp on the fly etc) would fall over way quicker.
    "Back then' you played 1 char, maybe 2 but nothing insane like this.
    I disagree. Back then players were far more hard-core as they are right now. 2 or 3 day raiding guilds simply barely existed in TBC. 5-6 days, 4 hours a night was the norm for even a casual rank 2000 guild trying to clear black temple. Back then the players in top guilds certainly played the game as much, if not more as current raiders do. Split raiding did not exist just because people were playing less, no it did not exist because flexible lockouts did not exist and there was only a single difficulty. Alts did not exist because people were lazy, but because you could easily spend 15 hours a day optimizing your main character, mostly farming consumables and stuff in the world, and because it took an insane amount of time to even get a few epic items on your main character.

Nah people certainly played as much, if not more back then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    alternatively not give a fuck about split raiding because it only matters to the world first raiders. Let them collapse in on themselves if it's too much of a strain. And if you're in some world 200+ guild that wants to do splits.. just lol.
    Better yet, Blizzard should just tune Mythic around guilds who don't do splits or dayraid, and if this means Method and Exorsus clear the raid in less than a week and they/their fanboys cry about it tell them to fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Amonthar View Post
    I think it is time for you to find a new job.
    Based on a 5 day work week, that comes out to a little over $114k per year. To say they must find a new job is well rather disingenuous, considering the average pay for someone in the US is far below that. People can and do live comfortably making 50-60k per year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Based on a 5 day work week, that comes out to a little over $114k per year. To say they must find a new job is well rather disingenuous, considering the average pay for someone in the US is far below that. People can and do live comfortably making 50-60k per year.
    Don't feed him, just spouting crap like he's a millionaire when he's probably a neckbeard living off benefits in his mum's basement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korethas View Post
    Better yet, Blizzard should just tune Mythic around guilds who don't do splits or dayraid, and if this means Method and Exorsus clear the raid in less than a week and they/their fanboys cry about it tell them to fuck off.
    Why should they make it easier when the whole point of mythic is to be hard content for hardcore players ?

Deleted
    Lol Avatar is about to survive going on it's third week in the NA.

That is what Blizzard doing atm. They just want late Mythic bosses to require a good amount of gear from earlier Mythic bosses. They don't care what Method or Exorsus are doing. Under-geared Method and Exorsus do crazy strategies, split runs and mad skills to overcome the challenge way earlier than Blizzard intends.
    Last edited by Xjev; 2017-07-10 at 03:35 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    I disagree. Back then players were far more hard-core as they are right now. 2 or 3 day raiding guilds simply barely existed in TBC. 5-6 days, 4 hours a night was the norm for even a casual rank 2000 guild trying to clear black temple. Back then the players in top guilds certainly played the game as much, if not more as current raiders do. .
    You are correct for the average progress guild for sure.
    There were no 2 day and very few 3 guilds who raided the current content competitively.

Top 2000 guild raiding 6 days a weak is a stretch though.
    Last edited by Dangg; 2017-07-10 at 03:35 PM.

We don't need to get that extreme. The gear the rest of the mythic guilds get helps them out and you DONT NEED to split run to eventually clear mythic. Plenty of guilds don't. But you also have a ton of shitters in the world 200+ that think you do when in reality they just need to git gud.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Why should they make it easier when the whole point of mythic is to be hard content for hardcore players ?
    It would still be hard content for hardcore players, there's a difference between being hardcore and taking weeks off of work to dayraid non-stop and doing 5-6 splitruns.

Blizzard shouldn't encourage or enable that sort of behaviour, yet the current tuning of bosses like Fallen Avatar clearly is.

It would still be hard content for hardcore players, there's a difference between being hardcore and taking weeks off of work to dayraid non-stop and doing 5-6 splitruns.

Blizzard shouldn't encourage or enable that sort of behaviour, yet the current tuning of bosses like Fallen Avatar clearly is.
    Alternate explanation: the current tuning of bosses like Fallen Avatar is to encourage you not to go hardcore because you'll need several clears of earlier bosses to get high enough ilvl to down.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account

Are you from Method/Exorsus? Whos forcing you to day raid ?

LFR heroes complaining about difficulty on mythic....#justmmocthings
    Last edited by Vorkreist; 2017-07-10 at 03:47 PM.

how is china doing? @ work cant watch strim :blobsad:

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    how is china doing? @ work cant watch strim :blobsad:
    alpha 9% best try on avatar so far, dont know about the other chinese guilds

so much this, 100% true

Deleted
    Future is at 650+ wipes and their best pull is 45%. Still wiping super early in P1. They are getting crushed

Deleted
    https://twitter.com/ExorsusWoW/statu...50110336823298

lol. boss surviving for this long has nothing to do with difficulty of the raid. Its about lack of testing by Blizzard.