Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Given how hard she was fangirling illidan i can't stop imagining her as one of those 40-45 year old women who try really hard to still act like they are 18.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    They would have already manifested. There already was a quote that does indeed link the ethereal homeworld as being destroyed by a void lord which is the same one we killed in netherstorm. Either a) they don't know their own lore as usual, or b) there are stipulations about manifestions
    Again, Xal'atath describes Dimensius as "the faintest echo" of a void lord. It is a manifestation, but a small one, assuming Xal'atath is not simply blowing the void lords out of proportion. If naaru were indeed void lords, the vast majority of their being would not be able to remain in the physical realm following their transformation.

However, everything but a single tweet from a former developer still points towards them being void gods, not void lords.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Again, Xal'atath describes Dimensius as "the faintest echo" of a void lord. It is a manifestation, but a small one, assuming Xal'atath is not simply blowing the void lords out of proportion. If naaru were indeed void lords, the vast majority of their being would not be able to remain in the physical realm following their transformation.

However, everything but a single tweet from a former developer still points towards them being void gods, not void lords.
    Where are people getting this from? You're drawing from the void lords that are in the void and not here. Manifesting is not the same as transforming.

And I love how you people are now suddenly deciding to ignore "a single tweet" when it goes against what you say. I guess I can pick and choose what single tweet I ignore too?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    He's a former dev. He hasn't worked at Blizzard since 2012. He has no authority on the matter. You, on the other hand, completely disregard the statements of heads of CDev while they are actively in charge of the story.
    They've had things in the works for years. You on the other hand choose to believe someone who talks out of his ass while he's drunk on applause because he got beat up in high school. Ironic given your avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    They've had things in the works for years. You on the other hand choose to believe someone who talks out of his ass while he's drunk on applause because he got beat up in high school. Ironic given your avatar.
    Alex Brazie was a game designer working on pet battles and the warlock class revamp, not on the CDev team. And again, he left Blizzard 4 years before Chronicle V1. That tweet was from a couple months ago. He has no authority on the matter.

For there to be a balance, she must be equal to whatever represents the void. So no, she isn't. She may be one of though.

Nah that would be Jin jin.

Where are people getting this from? You're drawing from the void lords that are in the void and not here. Manifesting is not the same as transforming.

And I love how you people are now suddenly deciding to ignore "a single tweet" when it goes against what you say. I guess I can pick and choose what single tweet I ignore too?
    My post that you quoted was in response to the claim that "void lords are fallen naaru," which is a transformation and not a manifestation. We have seen several naaru fall, and even brought two of them back to the Light, and the transformation they undergo could not result in a proper void lord (as in, the beings which Dimensius is a manifestation of) as they are described. It's possible that an unchecked void god will eventually grow to become a void lord, but we haven't seen anything implying that yet to my knowledge.

I'm not "ignoring the tweet." I'm stating that current lore contradicts it. Either it's wrong, or he's wrong. I'm just choosing the former because, as Aquamonkey has pointed out, Xelnath is not the most credible source.

All of Legion will be worth it if it contains this "post credits" scene (spoilers):

*Illidan and Xe'ra are in Antorus*

Xe'ra: *standard incessant fangirl rambling*
    Illidan: Xe'ra, my being has become the jailer of a dark god. I must remain here so that he can never overwhelm me and be free to once again threaten the totality of existence. I have given up every possible connection to other people, and every simple pleasure in life. I have even given up the sanctity of my own mind and soul so that the universe itself may continue on the infinite arrow of time. But the absolute worst thing about this, the very thing that turns this torturous and unbearable is: YOUR CONSTANT BLABBERING! So, would you kindly shut the hell up!

This patch confirms to me that Xe'ra is a bitch. She "punished" Alleria and intentionally hides the truth concerning the nature of her kind to Turalyon and cos.