Page 1 of 2
LastLast

BM Talents per ToS Boss

Has anyone worked out with talents tend to work best for each boss in ToS yet? I keep toying around with different ones, but can't make up my mind.

It really comes down to either you have the 2piece t19 or not.

If you do, then stomp/zoo build it is, with Way of the cobra, Stomp, One with the pack, A murder of crows and Killer cobra.

If you don't, then the classic dire frenzy might be better, with way of the cobra, dire frenzy and bestial fury.

If you happen to have the Soul of the huntmaster ring, then you can try the stomp build without the t19.

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    It really comes down to either you have the 2piece t19 or not.

If you do, then stomp/zoo build it is, with Way of the cobra, Stomp, One with the pack, A murder of crows and Killer cobra.

If you don't, then the classic dire frenzy might be better, with way of the cobra, dire frenzy and bestial fury.

If you happen to have the Soul of the huntmaster ring, then you can try the stomp build without the t19.

I'm wearing the 4-set actually. Haha.

If you gonna go for stomp build, you want to end up with 2piece t19 and 4piece t20. Since you have at least the t19, you should go stomp build for every boss.

Honestly, for Heroic and Normal, I use Stomp build with Way of the Cobra and Murder of Crows for every boss except Mistress, who gets Dire Stable and Volley swapped in. Everything else is so single-target focused. You COULD use DS and Volley for Harjatan, I guess, but the adds aren't alive long enough in my groups for that to be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    If you gonna go for stomp build, you want to end up with 2piece t19 and 4piece t20. Since you have at least the t19, you should go stomp build for every boss.
    Derp, I meant 4-piece t20. And yeah, I have the 2-pieces of t19 too.

Thanks for the help!

What leggos sims best with 4p20+2p19?

Quote Originally Posted by khazlol View Post
    New Ring + Belt in most cases
    Last edited by JustOz; 2017-07-09 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozhu View Post
    New Ring + Belt in most cases
    It varies per person, bracers can outsim the new ring.

You just have to sim it for yourself, when tier slots aren't locked out, there's so many different legendaries that can be BiS.

How does 4p T20 w/ Chest+Belt compare to 2pT19+4pT20 w/Belt+Ring/Bracer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Deleted
    Single target Stomp on all of them, AoE build with Killer Cobra on Mistress.

Sims highest for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    How does 4p T20 w/ Chest+Belt compare to 2pT19+4pT20 w/Belt+Ring/Bracer?
    Sim it. Generally it will require excellent (meaning very high Mythic ilvl) off-pieces to offset the sheer power of T19 2p. I'm running Belt+Sephuz, and have been having excellent performance with it.
    Huntmaster is still simming well below that, and the sims don't even account for Sephuz procs (which can be procced comfortably and reliably on at least 4 fights, more iffy on another 1).

7+ Year Old Account
    It really depends on your current gear. For me, Prydaz and Sephuz sim highest and I have the belt.

This is what I run

Crit build:
    Owtp all fights but harjatan mythic and mistress any
    for harjatan I add Dire Frenzy
    For mistress I add Dire frenzy , volley and blink strikes. I see some people run dire stable but I dont like to lose on too much single target through buffing way of the cobra ( tarnished, sneaky snakes , dire beast procs and so on).

Quote Originally Posted by Shootywooty View Post
    It really depends on your current gear. For me, Prydaz and Sephuz sim highest and I have the belt.
    Same

I run Stomp build on all Bosses with T19 2pc + T20 4pc and only swap A Murder of Crows to Volley for Mistress. Maybe worth it on Desolate Host aswell, but not sure, since it is a mixed AoE/ST fight. Adds on Harjatan or Kil'Jaeden don't really last long enough to warrant an AoE build.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootywooty View Post
    Have you made sure that sephuz is not procced on CD In your sim?

As far as legendaries go, the chest and belt will sim the highest, given all other items have equal value, but what creates the differences is the substitute gear you are using in place of those legendaries.

T19 2 pc became pointless quite quickly, I'm running 4pc t20 stomp build, either using prydaz & belt or chest & belt (depending on mythic encounter)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flindy View Post
    Have you made sure that sephuz is not procced on CD In your sim?
    Baseline sims don't account for Sephuz procs.

Wonder why belt sims so highly, I rarely run out of focus during BW.

Would have thought ring+boots would be optimal for a stomp build, maximum BW uptime

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    Wonder why belt sims so highly, I rarely run out of focus during BW.

Would have thought ring+boots would be optimal for a stomp build, maximum BW uptime
    Even on your un-aided BWs (meaning no AotW or BL)?? I pool to nearly max focus before popping BW and I still will run out towards the end and I'm running stomp build. I'd love to get the belt to correct this

Tried different combinations of gear myself, and came to a conclusion that it would be very hard to change 2pT19 + 4pT20 combo as being the best combination for this tier. Unless you are getting close to the BIS list with mythic gear that is.
    As for legendaries, while chest piece sims are excellent in terms of raw numbers "in a vacuum", it takes one of the set slots. So in order to wear it, you need to sacrifice the 2pT19 or 4pT20 bonus. Huntmaster ring with the belt seems to be the way to go. A shame really. I really hoped that Roots would at least be decent, as I like the hp regen on them. But instant -10% damage seems too much of a hit. Although it is mainly due to set bonus loss. Same goes for the new legendary chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Honestly, for Heroic and Normal, I use Stomp build with Way of the Cobra and Murder of Crows for every boss except Mistress, who gets Dire Stable and Volley swapped in. Everything else is so single-target focused. You COULD use DS and Volley for Harjatan, I guess, but the adds aren't alive long enough in my groups for that to be worth it.
    I've tried it in both N and H Harjatan, and the adds really don't live long enough. At least in N/H, I think the only one we should NOT be using 2111112 on is Mistress, and for her I use 3211132 (note I have the ring for free Bestial Fury).