Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    BLM is more like complicated than the KKK, unfortunately. There's a violent percentage to all its peace-loving people. KKK on the other hand? 100% bastards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I was thinking more along with the riots where things were set on fire.
    Burning down stuff is pretty typical of riots. People burn stuff when their hockey team wins the Stanley cup. You can't put that squarely on the shoulders of BLM, and you can't compare that to the targeted arsons and bombings conducted by the KKK. Those were designed to terrorize and kill people.

Also BLM has been around for what? 3-4 years now and they haven't killed anyone? The KKK were killing people right out the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    BLM is more like complicated than the KKK, unfortunately. There's a violent percentage to all its peace-loving people. KKK on the other hand? 100% bastards.
    If you tolerate the violent people marching with you and burning things with your moniker on, you are as bad as them.

I mean since we MUST protest the KKK or you support them. Fuck. I can't believe I supported them all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Burning down stuff is pretty typical of riots. People burn stuff when their hockey team wins the Stanley cup. You can't put that squarely on the shoulders of BLM, and you can't compare that to the targeted arsons and bombings conducted by the KKK. Those were designed to terrorize and kill people.

Also BLM has been around for what? 3-4 years now and they haven't killed anyone? The KKK were killing people right out the gate.
    I think they have killed a few people... at least crippled one for life. It isn't a blood bath but its not peaceful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

Perhaps because when the KKK first came around, racism was basically the norm at the time and no one was protesting them, or speaking out against them.

I do agree with you about the arson though, there is a difference between the riots and the targeted arson. But I would lead anyone to believe either are acceptable, nor should be ignored.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I think they have killed a few people... at least crippled one for life. It isn't a blood bath but its not peaceful.
    No, see? BLM has to be allowed to catch up to the level of violence the KKK has spent generations doing before we are allowed to criticize them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    No, see? BLM has to be allowed to catch up to the level of violence the KKK has spent generations doing before we are allowed to criticize them.
    I think this is sarcasm... but it is actually kind of hard to tell. Everyone has change sides. Those who supported free speech now condemn it. Those who made fun of the non story that was Obama's birth certificate are now fascinated with Trump's ties to Russia.

We flipped the board but the game is somehow the same.

I think this is sarcasm... but it is actually kind of hard to tell. Everyone has change sides. Those who supported free speech now condemn it. Those who made fun of the non story that was Obama's birth certificate are now fascinated with Trump's ties to Russia.

We flipped the board but the game is somehow the same.
    Hi. I'm the guy that has no tolerance for BLM and it's hatred or it being ignored by people scared shitless by the KKK. The statement you quoted is sarcasm. I am sorry I did not put /s in my post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excuse you? There have literally been murders of minorities by the same racist ideology that the KKK is trying to spread in the past couple years yet I have yet to see you bitch about any of those. You trying to paint the KKK and their ideology as being harmless is absolutely laughable. They aren't just active with paltry numbers on the streets, they have several online avenues to spread their hate as well.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

trying to remove history by removing the statues is a mistake. Sure they might be racist but it is still part of history and people need to respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    They aren't just active with paltry numbers on the streets, they have several online avenues to spread their hate as well.
    The KKK might be small but they are by no means the only racists in America. The Aryan Brotherhood for example is another big one.

Quite frankly I would consider the vast majority of CSA nostalgics as being their own racist gang and their numbers are likely much larger than the KKK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The KKK might be small but they are by no means the only racists in America. The Aryan Brotherhood for example is another big one.

Quite frankly I would consider the vast majority of CSA nostalgics as being their own racist gang and their numbers are likely much larger than the KKK.
    There is a reason why you see the confederate flag flown so proudly in between white supremacy ones whenever these nutters do actually drag themselves off their computers to protest, and it's not because of the flags aesthetic choice.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Tbh, the KKK should have their right to rally as it's their freedom to do so.
    I don't like them though, except for the outfit. It always reminded me of cartoon ghosts.
    Last edited by Gurluas; 2017-07-10 at 05:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Tbh, the KKK should have their right to rally as it's their freedom to do so.
    I don't like them though, except for the outfit. It always reminded me of cartoon ghosts.
    Wrong thread mate.

Ah I see you edited it .

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Wrong thread mate.

Ah I see you edited it .
    Yeah I somehow posted in the wrong thread, no idea how that happened so I edited it

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi. I'm the guy that has no tolerance for BLM and it's hatred or it being ignored by people scared shitless by the KKK. The statement you quoted is sarcasm. I am sorry I did not put /s in my post.

Why is it you have no tolerance while others are scared?

Why can't it be others not having tolerance either.

TO me it shows you are trying to project what you feel as what others would feel.

Like anti-white racists and vandallisers in BLM I'm good to ignore?
    What does that have to do with our discussion here?
    You people think no one notices red herring, but in reality it just makes you look irrational and that's why people give up on the discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, BLM hasn't killed anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Why is it you have no tolerance while others are scared?

Why can't it be others not having tolerance either.

TO me it shows you are trying to project what you feel as what others would feel.
    Because something something "Right Wing Uprising". Something something "Nazis".

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because something something "Right Wing Uprising". Something something "Nazis".
    Because you are saying something in gibberish? Please make a sensible post next time.