Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    I never understood why homosexuals where so keen to be united under a god that said: "homosexuality is a abomination". But then again he also said that so is eating shellfish and charging interests on loans and men having long hair (Jesus wtf).
    They aren't. Not everyone sees marriage as a religious construct and rightfully so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rabka Uhalla View Post
    U mad, fag?

[Infracted]
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    That's no comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

What Christian extremists?

- - - Updated - - -

There are worlds between not letting a man and man or woman and woman marry and the shit ISIS does. And don't talk about me. I don't give a shit about gay marriage. I don't give a shit about marriage. I will never marry and marriage can go away for all I care. What bothers me is when people selfishly cry about such minor things happening in their own country and play the victim card, but never address the shit that's going on elsewhere. If you wanna be brave, fly to these countries and protest there you keyboard warrior. Put your life on the line. Instead of crying that you can't ruin your life with marriage.
    Why not complain about both? Besides, you never answered how much oppression you are willing to support against gay people. As for me, I have, and did place my life on the line. Man, this must be awkward for you. I should note, I'm not gay, not that it really matters. I just wanted to make sure you were properly informed, that way any future ignorance on your part is willful.

So, how much oppression of gay people do you support?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    The shooting in Orlando was a thing.
    Different country but both the gay roof flingers and the Orlando massacre were by Islamic State supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    I never understood why homosexuals where so keen to be united under a god that said: "homosexuality is a abomination". But then again he also said that so is eating shellfish and charging interests on loans and men having long hair (Jesus wtf).
    Since when do gay people wish to be united under a god? Marriage laws are from the government, and have nothing to do with any god.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-07-10 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Different country but both the gay roof flingers and the Orlando massacre were by Islamic State supporters.
    And, as I said, extremism in all forms is bad. And, like I mentioned, we've had homosexuals drug behind trucks in my 30 odd years.

Though it's amusing that's not the part of my comments you lot are focusing on.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Are you sure? It is my belief that "conspiracy theories" and nazi analogies are the real bane to a civilized discussion.

But we're not here to talk about that, we're here to discuss china banning online content of "abnormal" homosexual relationships.

Too bad we can't really discuss it
    What conspiracy theories are you talking about/.

China opted to restrict free speech, which is exactly what China tends to do. You can discuss it all you like, but the moderators reserve the right to ban your ass when you inevitably start spewing homophobic bullshit. No, you are not a victim, stop acting like one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Why not complain about both?
    That would be sweet. SJWs tend to only complain about minor shit in the US and never about major shit elsewhere. Or actually DO SOMETHING AGAINST IT. Keyboard warriors.

- - - Updated - - -

So, how much oppression of gay people do you support?
    Nice loaded question. You are ignored now.

That would be sweet. SJWs tend to only complain about minor shit in the US and never about major shit elsewhere. Or actually DO SOMETHING AGAINST IT. Keyboard warriors.

- - - Updated - - -

There was nothing loaded there. You set the bar for how much oppression needs to happen for a populace to start complaining. He was asking what that bar is.

Tighten up.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it's an honest question. You were clearly in support of banning gay marriage, and made every attempt to rationalize it by deflecting about worse forms of abuse and oppression. I simply wish to know where you draw the line. It's a shame that you hate freedom so much.

Deleted
    There was nothing loaded there. You set the bar for how much oppression needs to happen for a populace to start complaining. He was asking what that bar is.

Tighten up.
    There is no oppression for gay people in countries like America.

Except the attempts to prevent them from marrying the person they love, trying to stop them from adopting children, or allow the government to discriminate against them. Clearly, you meant OTHER forms of oppression, right?

When we say America is the land of the free and shit like that, this is really what it comes down to. America is extremely progressive(despite the 1000's of little shits that say otherwise) and countries like China are still extremely traditional. Don't expect PC and feminism to hit them... ever.

Deleted
    Well, it's an honest question. You were clearly in support of banning gay marriage
    Yes. I was. Like when I wrote this.

And don't talk about me. I don't give a shit about gay marriage. I don't give a shit about marriage. I will never marry and marriage can go away for all I care. What bothers me is when people selfishly cry about such minor things happening in their own country and play the victim card, but never address the shit that's going on elsewhere. If you wanna be brave, fly to these countries and protest there you keyboard warrior. Put your life on the line. Instead of crying that you can't ruin your life with marriage.
    You are not dishonest at all. If this is too hard for you to comprehend, it means gay people can marry for all I care, because marriage means nothing to me. Ignored.

So we are going with denying reality then?

That's adorable.

Tighten up.
    It's really not that hard for him to answer. How much abuse towards gay people is he willing to tolerate, before he gets upset?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. I was. Like when I wrote this.

You are not dishonest at all. Ignored.
    Did you just ignore yourself?

You are trying to rationalize bans on gay people, so you clearly don't have a problem with it.

Did you just ignore yourself?
    It says a lot that instead of containing discourse the solution is to act like a child, put their fingers in their ears, and scream "I'm not listening".

- - - Updated - - -

It's really not that hard for him to answer. How much abuse towards gay people is he willing to tolerate, before he gets upset?
    It's actually worse, as they have the ego and arrogance to state that it needs to be at their arbitrary point before OTHER PEOPLE get upset.

It says a lot that instead of containing discourse the solution is to act like a child, put their fingers in their ears, and scream "I'm not listening".
    Well, he would be forced to admit an inconvenient fact about his personality, and his cognitive dissonance will not allow for such awareness.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually worse, as they have the ego and arrogance to state that it needs to be at their arbitrary point before OTHER PEOPLE get upset.
    You're the ones not listening. You can't have a rational discussion with SJWs. I ignore you because it's a waste of time, simple as that. Keep wasting other people's time. Ignored.

You're the ones not listening. You can't have a rational discussion with SJWs. I ignore you because it's a waste of time, simple as that. Keep wasting other people's time. Ignored.
    Thanks for letting me know. I'll never get tired of being labeled SJW, because it usually comes after someones frail worldview is shown to the light.

The adults will continue to talk around you, Donnie.

Except the attempts to prevent them from marrying the person they love, trying to stop them from adopting children, or allow the government to discriminate against them. Clearly, you meant OTHER forms of oppression, right?
    oppression=/=opposition

America is probably the greatest place to be homosexual, trans, female, minority or any type of weird religion. It's gotten to the point that any criticism of any of those is becoming illegal, where in other countries we still see gays being killed and treated as not being humans. Women happily accepting their oppression in non-white countries(while in white ones they "Reeeeee" at their privilege). Trans are almost non existent in non white countries. Minorities and religious minorities are non existent and oppressed in non white countries.

There's gonna be people in america that oppose others rights... they have no power or authority and if any if authority or power exist, they're quickly removed. It's still their right to hate you or anyone for any reason they want to... that's freedom(not for long though)